Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now with Blackjack! And Hookers! >:U

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

topic of no return

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire

Fire

topic of no return Empty
PostSubject: topic of no return   topic of no return EmptySat May 19, 2012 3:41 pm

Aravis rushed to the courtyard, and climbed the a tree, hiding in the leaves.

Maleia walked out to the courtyard, and lay down, she looked at the clouds floating in the sky So much. There is that one, then that one. What to do?
Back to top Go down
Pinely

topic of no return Empty
PostSubject: Re: topic of no return   topic of no return EmptySat May 19, 2012 4:20 pm

Pine walked outside with a good book. She hoped she could at least finish it today. She was almost done with it.

Happy nervously looked at the courtyard. It was so huge! He decided to sit down underneath a shady tree, which he had no clue contained a person in it.
Back to top Go down
Fire

Fire

topic of no return Empty
PostSubject: Re: topic of no return   topic of no return EmptySat May 19, 2012 4:22 pm

Maleia just fell asleep in the sun.

Aravis looked down at Happy, she wasn't sure if he was nice or not.
Back to top Go down
Pinely

topic of no return Empty
PostSubject: Re: topic of no return   topic of no return EmptySat May 19, 2012 4:24 pm

Happy watched the courtyard, surveying it. He wasn't sure if he was totally used to it yet. He watched Pine walk across his view, reading some book. She was unimportant to him for now. He leaned against the tree, humming a tune he had listened to a few days ago.

ooc: my fail posts are fail ;n;
Back to top Go down
Fire

Fire

topic of no return Empty
PostSubject: Re: topic of no return   topic of no return EmptySat May 19, 2012 4:26 pm

Aravis watched in confusion. She hadn't seen a person this happy since when she was a kid.
Back to top Go down
Pinely

topic of no return Empty
PostSubject: Re: topic of no return   topic of no return EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:59 pm

Happy inhaled deeply and probably planned to fall into a deep slumber, but kept himself from doing so. He was so bored here, but it was so big! He pulled his knees close to him for comfort as he set his head on them.
Back to top Go down
Fire

Fire

topic of no return Empty
PostSubject: Re: topic of no return   topic of no return EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:01 am

Aravis hung down from the tree with her feet hanging to a sturdy branch"Hey." she called her hair dangling in front of his face not to far.
Back to top Go down
Pinely

topic of no return Empty
PostSubject: Re: topic of no return   topic of no return EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:11 am

Happy gave a loud gasp, and tried to scramble away, but his back pressed against the tree. "Wh--!?!" He shielded his face with his palms and closed his eyes tightly. "H- Hello!!" What he had said didn't even sound like half a greeting. Just a forced reply.
Back to top Go down
Fire

Fire

topic of no return Empty
PostSubject: Re: topic of no return   topic of no return EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:20 am

Aravis jumed down in front of him" I'm sorry if I scared you."
Back to top Go down
Pinely

topic of no return Empty
PostSubject: Re: topic of no return   topic of no return EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:49 am

Happy gave just one more jump before settling down a bit. "O- Oh... ummm... That's okay, I guess," he said, a hand holding the opposite arm. He looked up at the tree, examining where she had jumped from.
Back to top Go down
Fire

Fire

topic of no return Empty
PostSubject: Re: topic of no return   topic of no return EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:51 am

"Look, I am sorry I didn't think that you wer going to do what you did." she said getting up.
Back to top Go down
Pinely

topic of no return Empty
PostSubject: Re: topic of no return   topic of no return EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:05 am

"That- Sorry..." he sighed. He stood up a bit shakily. "Oh, um... That's... okay," he said. "It just... frightened me is all."
Back to top Go down
Fire

Fire

topic of no return Empty
PostSubject: Re: topic of no return   topic of no return EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:10 am

Aravis quiklyclimbed up the tree,and poked her head out of the tree" Your names.......Happy if i'm not mistaken."
Back to top Go down
Pinely

topic of no return Empty
PostSubject: Re: topic of no return   topic of no return EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:15 am

Happy watched her, a little amazed and creeped out. She's like a spider... he thought with slight fascination. He jerked from his thoughts from the sound of his name. "Wh--! Yes, how did you know?"
Back to top Go down
Fire

Fire

topic of no return Empty
PostSubject: Re: topic of no return   topic of no return EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:21 am

"Well...uh...that doesn't matter."she said jumping off the tree from a small distance. She did this over and over.
Back to top Go down
Pinely

topic of no return Empty
PostSubject: Re: topic of no return   topic of no return EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:43 am

"But, wha--!?" He watched her keep jumping into the tree and soaring out of it. Like a spider bird... thing. "I- It matters to me!" he called as she continued her routine. "Who... um... are you, anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Fire

Fire

topic of no return Empty
PostSubject: Re: topic of no return   topic of no return EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:49 am

Aravis stopped" My name, is Aravis Shekeigo. I know yours because I know things."
Back to top Go down
Pinely

topic of no return Empty
PostSubject: Re: topic of no return   topic of no return EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:55 am

Happy listened. He echoed her name to himself. It was so odd that she knew his name. "But...! Who who told you? I- I've never seen you in my life!" He was a little scared to know if she knew more things about him.
Back to top Go down
Fire

Fire

topic of no return Empty
PostSubject: Re: topic of no return   topic of no return EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:59 am

Aravis laughed a little."let's just say I heard it from a little rose bush."
Back to top Go down
Pinely

topic of no return Empty
PostSubject: Re: topic of no return   topic of no return EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:04 am

"A... what!?" That's it. This girl was completely bonkers. No, not bonkers. Insane. A rose bush! Oh, because I always talk to rose bushes! That is something I always do in my past-time. He didn't give any sign of mockery, but he bit his tongue as he began to speak some more, but it failed. "Um... o... kay? Let's hope those rose bushes... um... don't keep telling you about me," he said, glancing around to spot a rose bush or something.
Back to top Go down
Fire

Fire

topic of no return Empty
PostSubject: Re: topic of no return   topic of no return EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:10 am

Maleia sighed" That means I had a person tell me." she said Does he know a thing about What I meant?
Back to top Go down
Pinely

topic of no return Empty
PostSubject: Re: topic of no return   topic of no return EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:14 am

"D'oh!" He felt his face burn red. I'm an idiot! But I don't know anyone with the name Rose or Bush or anything like that! "Sorry... I just... didn't know who you were referring to. I guess... um... I'm just a little slow today."
Back to top Go down
Fire

Fire

topic of no return Empty
PostSubject: Re: topic of no return   topic of no return EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:15 am

Aravis climbed up the tree" Don't worry. It strikes all of us."
Back to top Go down
Pinely

topic of no return Empty
PostSubject: Re: topic of no return   topic of no return EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:28 am

"Hmm..." He watched her, and began to get a little anxious by her climbing the tree and jumping off. "What are you... doing?" he wondered, raising a brow.
Back to top Go down
Fire

Fire

topic of no return Empty
PostSubject: Re: topic of no return   topic of no return EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:39 am

Aravis poked her head out a few steps away from his head" If I get caught I can quikly climb trees to get out of a bad spot."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

topic of no return Empty
PostSubject: Re: topic of no return   topic of no return Empty

Back to top Go down

topic of no return
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next