Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now with Blackjack! And Hookers! >:U

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Truths of Truth or Dare

Go down 
+2
Pinely
Shadow
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Shadow

The Truths of Truth or Dare Empty
PostSubject: The Truths of Truth or Dare   The Truths of Truth or Dare EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:15 am

Sarah had joined several other people around a small camp that had been sitting in the forest since the last truth or dare game. She didn't exactly enjoy it last time, especially since things seemed to get a little out of control, but this one was going to be different... or so they said.

lazy post ftw |D

Last edited by Shadow on Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pinely

PostSubject: Re: The Truths of Truth or Dare   The Truths of Truth or Dare EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:17 am

And all my characters were there. Boop! :D
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: The Truths of Truth or Dare   The Truths of Truth or Dare EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:19 am

BAMF. Nate and Harmony were in the clearing like a boss. |D Just like that, homies.
Back to top Go down
http://beataacademy.forumotion.eu
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: The Truths of Truth or Dare   The Truths of Truth or Dare EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:24 am

Melody dafsghtjyuk. Well, I was going to actually post, but then you guys didn't.. So bleh! >:U
Melody was in the clearing because I like Melody. >:c So shuddup. sdfrgthyjukljhngbcvxzdvsrhgbfulnbd
fnvbd x;bhdpeibnd xxvkdbpejhtinbdv kbd; xv.vxbflihsbn x.cnbfsghsb ccmnjbflgwha;v v.ncvjbhgps;/vz CHAPSTICKKKKK
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Truths of Truth or Dare   The Truths of Truth or Dare EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:30 am

Then suddenly Sean and Brendan appeared too, even though Brendan doesn't know anyone and is all alone ;u;

Anyway, so it was a cute little party with a bunch of cute little people gathered around a possible existent/nonexistent fire that could or could not be there depending on the time of day it was in which I have no clue whether the sun should be up or down let's say down because it would make things cooler and this sentence keeps going on and on and on... *shot*

SO! Sean glanced around to see familiar and unfamiliar faces and he smiled at each and every one. It was strange to see all of these people gathered in one place since they didn't exactly seem to hang out much together outside of their little hang out. "So, what is the plan?" He asked, trying to start some conversation and lift the awkward silence.
Back to top Go down
Pinely

PostSubject: Re: The Truths of Truth or Dare   The Truths of Truth or Dare EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:34 am

Happy was next to his sister, maybe a little too close for comfort. "Let's play a game or something," he said, hugging his pillow. A game wouldn't be so bad, would it? They could play spin the bottle, post office, truth or dare... /shot
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: The Truths of Truth or Dare   The Truths of Truth or Dare EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:39 am

"Oh! Oh! I know, pick me!" Harmony excitedly got on her knees, waving her hands in the air as if waiting to be called on. When she felt satisfied, she finally spit out the idea. "Let's play twenty questions!" The girl looked totally proud of herself.
Nate, on the other hand, shot her a strange look. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: The Truths of Truth or Dare   The Truths of Truth or Dare EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:53 am

Melody, sitting down in between her sister and her boyfriend, rolled her eyes. "Do we have to play that, Harmony? It was always awkward when we played." Melody complained, although she'd probably argue with a lot of what came out ouf her sister's mouth, just because. Then again, it wasn't like the sisters had much secrets in the first place. She look over at Nate, about to explain the rules, before going by the lazy rule and letting Harmony tell everyone together.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Truths of Truth or Dare   The Truths of Truth or Dare EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:00 am

Brendan glanced between Harmony and Melody before raising an eyebrow between the two. It was strange... Were they related? It really seemed like it. "That sounds good to me," He told them with a grin.

Sean shrugged and simply went along with whatever the others wanted to do. It's not like he had any ideas as to what to do while they were there so any suggestion was welcome to him.

Sarah sat there quietly. 20 questions? She thought. That sounds a little weird, but definitely better than Truth or Dare.
Back to top Go down
Pinely

PostSubject: Re: The Truths of Truth or Dare   The Truths of Truth or Dare EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:04 am

Short post ;u;

"Well who goes first?" he questioned, sitting up.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: The Truths of Truth or Dare   The Truths of Truth or Dare EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:16 am

Dude, you know who Harmony reminds me of? Ikki. Cx /shot. "All you do is take turns asking questions to othrt people, and no matter what, they have to tell the truth." Harmony finished her explanation, not at all phased by her sister's whining.
"Alright. Carter, tell me something no one else knows about 'ya." Nate sat up straight and practically chucked the ball to get it rolling. I mean, come on, the kid was so quiet he had to have some,big dark secret, right? Like how he forgets to turn off his swag and wakes up covered in /shot
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: The Truths of Truth or Dare   The Truths of Truth or Dare EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:38 am

Carter's eyes widened as attention was drawn to him. He bit his lip. What should he tell them? "Um, so like... One time... I ran over my cousin's cat with my bike, and hide it in a bush because I didn't want to tell her." He said nervously, running his hand throw his hair and straightening his glasses.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: The Truths of Truth or Dare   The Truths of Truth or Dare EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:00 am

Den suddenly all of Fea's charries were there too, derpin round.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Truths of Truth or Dare   The Truths of Truth or Dare EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:13 am

All three of my characters all raised their eyebrows suddenly at the interesting story that Carter had to offer. None of them knew exactly what to say since it didn't seem like any of them were really close to the boy, and they didn't want to say something offensive. Then Sarah, on the other hand, didn't really want to say anything at all even though Carter was in fact her roommate.
Back to top Go down
Pinely

PostSubject: Re: The Truths of Truth or Dare   The Truths of Truth or Dare EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:15 am

"That's terrible ;___;" Happy said, hugging his pillow tightly. He made a silent note to himself never to morph into a cat around Carter.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: The Truths of Truth or Dare   The Truths of Truth or Dare EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:17 am

Harmony suddenly looked a little sick. Damn, that was not to be expected.

Okay. Uh, wow..." Nate looked away from his roommate awkwardly. Note to self, keep future Frosty away from Carter. "Erm. Your turn now, I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: The Truths of Truth or Dare   The Truths of Truth or Dare EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 am

Angelo took a seat near Happy, Aislinn near Stephen, and Rackley basically sat in Sean's lap. Yeah Fea's charaters were smitten.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: The Truths of Truth or Dare   The Truths of Truth or Dare EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:03 am

OOC; D8 George will protect Frosty.

IC; Carter bit his lip. Jeez, they wanted the truth, didn't they? It was the only thing he could think of. "You." Was all he muttered with blushed checks as he pointed at... Happy. Because fuck you that's why. D;
Back to top Go down
Pinely

PostSubject: Re: The Truths of Truth or Dare   The Truths of Truth or Dare EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:24 am

Happy nearly fainted, and he grappled onto his sister tightly. "What!? M- Me!?" He held his pillow tight, face flushing red, now. He stared at the eager faces around him, leaning in to listen to what he had to say. "W- Well, uhm.... uh..." He traced a finger over his pillow nervously, blushing. "I kind of... mmphhmmmmpp..." He pressed the pillow against his mouth, face brightening. "Okay, I said it! Next person!" he cried quickly, trying to direct the attention off of him. Happy you fuqqing retard D|
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: The Truths of Truth or Dare   The Truths of Truth or Dare EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:30 am

Angelo raised an eyebrow and looked at the little boy sitting next to him. "No one heard what you said. Say it without your pillow." He said.
Back to top Go down
Pinely

PostSubject: Re: The Truths of Truth or Dare   The Truths of Truth or Dare EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:38 am

Happy gave up, slouching over at his unsuccessful attempt. He looked up, the rows of faces staring at him. SPILL, HAPPY, SPIIILL DDD:< "Uhm... well... I sort of... um... kind of.... maybe.... like... um..." He pulled in his legs, twiddling his thumbs. How much more red could this boy get? "...M- Melody, maybe? Sort of..." Happy kept his head down, staring at his feet. He tried his best not to look at Melody's expression, but his eyes uncontrollably wandered up to meet hers.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: The Truths of Truth or Dare   The Truths of Truth or Dare EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:49 am

Melody couldn't, wouldn't, response. Or, move. Or breath, for that matter. Wait, what did he say? She couldn't understand, he stuttered to much. He didn't say he liked her, did he? Wasn't it to early in the night for drama? Did he mean it? How should she react? She couldn't, she just stood there for a moment with wide eyes, and a tense stance. She didn't dare look at Nate, and kept her gaze locked on Happy's as soon as he looked up. "I-I... But- um.. Wha?" That was her expert response that she finally stammered.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: The Truths of Truth or Dare   The Truths of Truth or Dare EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:57 am

Harmony, being the total genius of the hour, noticed her sister stuttering in total confusion and decided to help her out a bit. :D She leaned over so she could reach her ear and whisper, "He said he likes you." The young girl leaned back and sat back down, nodding to herself in approval, glancing over in the stammering emo kid's direction. Huh, wasn't that odd?

Nathaniel, on the other hand, was just about as shocked as Mel was; though it quickly turned to anger and jealousy. He still hadn't forgiven Happy for that incident with his cousin and what-not and had to dig his fingers into the sleeves of his blazer. He kept his mouth shut tight and stare straight down on the ground, refraining himself from starting anything as long as no one said or did anything stupid.

Stephen was like wutevur and stared into the fire.
Back to top Go down
Pinely

PostSubject: Re: The Truths of Truth or Dare   The Truths of Truth or Dare EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 8:23 am

"It's not a big deal! It's like, really small," he said, indicating how small his crush was with two fingers. He knew how upset Nate must have been, so Happy gingerly tugged his pillow closer than ever, hiding behind it, breaking the awkward stare him and Melody were giving each other. He lifted a finger and pointed to no one in particular without looking. "Uhm... Y- You..." He was pointing to Rackley.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: The Truths of Truth or Dare   The Truths of Truth or Dare EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:26 am

Rackley, who had been busy starring dreamily at Sean blinked quickly then looked around. "Me? Uhm... well." This was tough. Blue was so open, it was kinda hard to keep a secret. Shrugging she answered. "I like this kid," Rackley hooked her thumb behind her and point at Sean with a sheepish smile. "a lot." She added in at the last moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Truths of Truth or Dare   The Truths of Truth or Dare Empty

Back to top Go down

The Truths of Truth or Dare
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next