Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now with Blackjack! And Hookers! >:U

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Creations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Shadow

My Creations Empty
PostSubject: My Creations   My Creations EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:54 am

Sarah Rhoden
My Creations New_gi12

Basics
Name(s): Sarah
Appearance description:
a small, basic country girl *no accent* with pale white skin. She is more on the frail side and her thin, blond hair and small stature of about 5 feet make it appear more-so. She as soft, chocolate brown eyes that fit perfectly into a small baby face.
Gift description: animal mimicry-- basically shape shifting into animals

Details
Personality:
Sarah is a very quiet girl. She likes to keep to herself especially when she is around large crowds. She is a very passive person: patient, silent, and very tender-hearted. It is only when she is spoken to does she talk to others, and she tries to help everyone she can with any kind of problem because she'd rather try to help and fail than not do anything at all. When it comes to rules, she follows each and everyone one and never questions them even if she might be thinking something else.
Strengths:
she thinks everything through before she acts
Weaknesses:
she's very introverted and not willing to stick up for herself
nature and all of its wonders, keeping to herself, and cake... definitely the cake.
Dislikes: large crowds, meat (cause y'know.. it'd be horrible to eat what you turn into o3o;), and cities
Brief History: Sarah lived out in the middle of nowhere with her parents and her older sister, enjoying the great outdoors away from people and busy streets. She always loved being outside in the grass and under the blue sky and usually grabbed a tent and camped out instead of sleeping in her room. It was only when they had found out that she had her special gift did her parents become concerned, although it did explain why she liked to be outside so much. After doing a little bit of searching around, they came across information for this lovely school and sent her there in hopes of helping her improve her control and to keep her 'safe' and what-not. yeah. o3o;

Last edited by Shadow on Wed May 02, 2012 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

My Creations Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Creations   My Creations EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:31 am

Sean Howell
My Creations New_bo12

Basics
Name(s): just Sean ;u;
Appearance description:
On the smaller side in stature, yet he is made of more muscle than fat. He has black, shaggy hair that just dangles around his face and gets into his light gray eyes.
Gift description:
Psychometry-- Ability to relate details about the past or future condition of an object or location, usually by being in close contact with it.

Details
Personality:
Sean is a very sweet guy that doesn't like to hurt others' feelings. He is usually quiet but isn't afraid to speak up or defend himself. He isn't one to be very rebellious in any situation and is very honest and loyal to his buddies :3
Strengths: he is very intelligent and extremely patient
Weaknesses: unobservant, tends to daydream a lot
Dislikes: being alone and heights
Brief History:
He lived happily with his mom and his younger brother and sister :D At least, until he was 14 and figured out that he had a special little friend that suddenly came up one day. His friend, being his not-so-great ability, scared him due to his inability to control it until he finally quit going to school.. mainly because whenever he started learning the details of something, he would zone out completely for what seemed like forever. It was quite a long time before he was discovered and sent an invitation to this lovely school, which he gladly accepted.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

My Creations Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Creations   My Creations EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:50 am

Brendan Lee Cassedie
My Creations Boi11

Basics
Name(s): Brendan, Lee
Appearance description:
Brendan has nice, white/silver hair that hangs down to just past his ears. His cloudy blue eyes complement his lovely skin tone of the lighter shade. He usually wears button-down shirts like the one in le picture or simple polos with fancy pants or jeans. blegh.. I'm tired and I'm failing at his appearance. In other words, he likes to look nice.
Gift description:
Pocket space– the ability to hold and remove objects so that only the user can retrieve them. Like.. he can make hole in space and store things in it.

Details
Personality:
Brendan is usually kind of quiet, yet he isn't afraid to speak to others. He'd rather just be by himself than around a lot of people, although he occasionally interacts with people. Brendan is a very tender-hearted and patient (when it comes to certain things) guy and cares about who he meets even though he is quick to get angry and temperamental.
Strengths: dem good looks |D *shot* kindness and patience
Weaknesses: short temper and occasional anti-social-ness
Dislikes: sweating and bugs
Brief History:
*le sigh* Here we goo...

Brendan was always a nice, quiet boy who loved to be outside in order to be around the flowers that his mother would plant every spring. Although he didn't like being out in the blistering heat, he would become entranced by the bright colors and the beautiful aroma of each and every petal that made up his mother's garden. Yep. This was his life until a few years ago, things started disappearing in his sleep. Brendan would have the occasion nightmares while he dreamed, and then next morning, something would be gone. It was only through time, concentration, blood, sweat, and tears did Brendan finally find out about his ability and what he could do. He soon got all of his things back and was able to only create small portals big enough to probably fit a small toy or electronic device. It was only after he had managed to control his ability slightly did he receive a letter inviting him to the school, which he gladly accepted.
[quote]

Last edited by Shadow on Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

My Creations Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Creations   My Creations EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:57 am

approvified |DD
Back to top Go down
http://beataacademy.forumotion.eu
Sponsored content