Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now with Blackjack! And Hookers! >:U

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ebby's Other Creations cx

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Ebby's Other Creations cx Empty
PostSubject: Ebby's Other Creations cx   Ebby's Other Creations cx EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:59 am

Nathaniel James Wright
Ebby's Other Creations cx Zgn

Basics
Name(s):
Nate, Nathan, Nathaniel, Niel... Really, take your pick.
Appearance description:
Tall and slender with lightened skin; light, auburn brown hair and brown-amber eyes.
Gift description:
Empathy:
The ability to sense the emotions around the gifted person, and if the strong will was had, manipulate them to their desire. He can also do other things, like walk the dreams of those closest to him, and form emotional links as well. In time he will also be able to form mental shields, a long time from now.

Details
Personality:
An unstoppable flirt, Nathaniel is rather outgoing and social, deciding rather quickly who are his friends and who are his enemies. He tends to fantasize and plan every little move of his out; almost always using his powers to suppress any overwhelming emotion to keep himself calm, allowing him to calculate his next step. There are times, however, when he will lose his temper; turning into quite the delinquent. He still likes to play with others feelings, both making them angered or irritated, or in other ways, infatuated and bubbly. Usually he's rather laid back and tries no to start anything, but isn't afraid to take a stand against something he deems wrong or just plain fucked up. Nate has a rather large ego -he's sexy and he knows it ;D- and loves to show off, but there are a few things he is humble about. The man is narcissistic, you can't deny that, but he does have quite a few soft spots that can be found. Once you get close to him, he is a very loyal and honest friend.
Strengths:
He's very thoughtful and careful, very quick on his feet, he's awesome and lovable, and knows how to work his power well... usually. He's not to shabby with a knife, either.
Weaknesses:
Physical strength, isn't very helpful during "in the moment" situations, just a little shallow. He chose a bow and arrows for his weapon, but has little to know idea how to work them. And when he is caught off guard, he's broken pretty easily. Mel.
da ladies, foolin' with people, french toast, running, swimming, le tennis, the piano.
Dislikes:
a few awkward confrontations or ones that might turn physical, over-organized events, spiders (ffff- hate them)
Brief History:
Not much to say about him. He grew up in a town near-by the academy, much like a lot of others. His gift is one that is passed down from his family, some times skipping a generation. When he received the invitation, he wasn't all that interested in going, but he was urged to and finally decided to see it as some kind of great opportunity. And here he is.

Relations
Family:
Joshua
Girlfriend:
Melody
Close Friends:
Desken, Teegan
Friends:
Michael, Rose, Alice, The rest of the Host Club
Acquaintances:
Payton, Greg, Trina, Irene, Tristian, Harmony, Happy
Not-on-such-good-Terms >_>:
Steve

Other Shiz
Theme Song(s):
As declared by Frosty. |D
[[Beekeeper's Daughter]] [[Half of my Heart]]
Voice Actor:
N/A
Posting Color:
"Hold my breath as you're moving in. Taste your lips and feel your skin.
When the time comes, Baby don't run, just kiss me slowly~."

cx <3

Last edited by Ebony on Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:28 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://beataacademy.forumotion.eu
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Ebby's Other Creations cx   Ebby's Other Creations cx EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:49 am

Stephen Malone
Ebby's Other Creations cx Stephen

Basics
Name(s): Stephen, Steve
Appearance description: look at the picture for now.
Gift description:
Grand Illusion:
The ability to cut off one's senses and/or create the illusion of a new world around them.

Details
Personality:
He is very quiet and thoughtful, tending to stay back and observe the crowd. He can be harsh at times, though he never really means to be. He doesn't like to fool around.
Strengths:
He's tall and well built, not lacking in brains either.
Weaknesses:
Stephen can often be misunderstood in his actions and when it comes to motives. He doesn't talk much and can't connect very well emotionally.
Reading, animals, cold weather, rain, peace and quiet, knowledge. (it's power, yo.)
Dislikes:
Chaos and disorder. He hates it when the little guy is picked on. When people are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.
Brief History:
He had a normal family, lived nearby the school. Not all too dramatic. He spent his life growing up and reading books, messing with his ungifted mother. All that fun stuff.

Relations
Family:
N/A
Girlfriend:
N/A
Close Friends:
Aislinn
Friends:
Melody, The rest of the Host Club
Acquaintances:
Reed, Happy
Kody, but he's dead so... xD

Other Shiz
Theme Song(s):
I forgot. =w= They'll be here later.
Voice Actor:
Ethan Murray. But the video was deleted, so...
FFFFFFFFFFLIP.
Posting Color:
"That's why for you, you have the right to be cruel to me.
No matter how much you make me worry or how much danger you put me in, just as much as you like.
But these are not enough 'compensation.' Even if I have to sacrifice myself over life for you, I would not utter a word of complaint."

Last edited by Ebony on Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Ebby's Other Creations cx   Ebby's Other Creations cx EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:29 am

Harmony Rae Delangelo
Ebby's Other Creations cx Dshsrthsrth

Basics
Name(s):
Harmony, Rae (le middle name)
Appearance description:
Rather small and dainty, she has blonde hair that runs to above her mid back, usually swept up, and green-blue eyes.
Gift description:
Jigglypuff.
Her gift is still very weak, though, only able to make a group of people drowsy. Maybe one to sleep if she really concentrated.

Details
Personality:
Harmony is just a little used to being pampered and babied; She has a very light-spirited and bubbly personality. She's used to being very sheltered and somehow thinks that no matter what happens, everything will be peachy in the end. She's very careful, yet still energetic. Harmony loves to help others and tends to view everything in an innocent perspective. Once she makes up her mind, she's always determined to see it through to the end. She can be very stubborn in this way, both keeping a promise to someone and very simply getting what she wants. While she couldn't be considered a brat, per se, she surely has some issues that need to be tuned down.
Strengths:
She's smart and quick thinking, determined, light-footed.
Weaknesses:
A bit babyish at times, and incredibly selfish and stubborn, she also doesn't know how to fight to save her life. Living the way she had, why would she ever need too?
Music, markers, books/journals, twilight, bugs, ribbons, jewels, soft and shiny things.
Dislikes:
When people interrupt her, party-poopers, blood, country music, dogs, and heights.
Brief History:
Her entire life growing up, Harmony had been loved and spoiled, being a total momma's girl. She loved to sing songs with her and do little dances when the music played, never really noticing the tension between her mother and her sister. She was pretty disappointed when Mel left for Beata, but got over it quick enough. The school had kept an eye on her, though, for the potential that she shared the gift as well. Over time, it became more and more evident as she sang to her parents that family power was working it's way in. She didn't understand why her mother started to worry so much and soon the invitation was sent. Mom didn't want to let her precious little girl go, but was stiffly convinced to allow it by her aunt, on the sole condition that Harmony try her best to control her power; just so she could suppress it, then things could go back to normal. Harmony promised and she was shipped off to the academy, which obviously has other plans.

Relations
Family:
Melody
Boyfriend:
N/A
Close Friends:
Kobe, Lilac
Friends:
Tristian, Joshua
Acquaintances:
Logan, Nathaniel, Aislinn, Sean
pfffft. No one. |3

Other Shiz
Theme Song(s):
[[Lucky You]]
Voice Actress:
Mree <3
Posting Color:
"I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure.
I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle.
But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you don’t deserve me at my best."

Last edited by Ebony on Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:45 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Ebby's Other Creations cx   Ebby's Other Creations cx EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:06 pm

Taylor Lane Andrews
Spoiler:

Basics
Name(s):
Taylor, Ty
Appearance description:
Frizzy, messy brown hair and blue/green eyes. Look at the sexy picture, hos.
Gift description:
The ability to generate and control electricity.

Details
Personality:
I see him actually has a very shy and humble guy, but we'll see how it goes. =w=
Strengths:
---
Weaknesses:
---
Dislikes:
---
Brief History:
---
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content