Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now with Blackjack! And Hookers! >:U

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The new guy in Dorm 4

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tart/Corpse

Tart/Corpse

The new guy in Dorm 4 Empty
PostSubject: The new guy in Dorm 4   The new guy in Dorm 4 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:20 pm

Mayuri walked in the dorm and looked around to see where everything was...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The new guy in Dorm 4   The new guy in Dorm 4 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:26 pm

"You need any help?" asked a soft, articulate voice. Trina stood behind Mayuri, smiling with her eyes.

Back to top Go down
Tart/Corpse

Tart/Corpse

PostSubject: Re: The new guy in Dorm 4   The new guy in Dorm 4 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:28 pm

"Where can I crash?" Mayuri asked simply. Nothing was really in his own eyes but coldness.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The new guy in Dorm 4   The new guy in Dorm 4 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:30 pm

There was a girl with blonde hair unpacking her large duffel bag. She heard somebody enter, and took a deep breath, preparing to introduce herself. She stepped out towards the door, putting on a brave smile.
"Hello," she greeted brightly.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The new guy in Dorm 4   The new guy in Dorm 4 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:35 pm

Did no one listen on the tour? Trina still smiled warmly at the two newcomers. "It looks like we'll be sharing a dormitory. Your room has your name on the door, dear," she said. Boys and girls should never be housed in such close proximity, Trina realized. She looked to the blond girl, and smiled. "By the way, I'm Katrina."\

Back to top Go down
Tart/Corpse

Tart/Corpse

PostSubject: Re: The new guy in Dorm 4   The new guy in Dorm 4 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:43 pm

"...Mayuri," he replied. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The new guy in Dorm 4   The new guy in Dorm 4 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:44 pm

"Stella," she introduced herself, holding out a hand hesitantly. She cast her blueish eyes downward momentarily, but forced herself to make eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The new guy in Dorm 4   The new guy in Dorm 4 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:46 pm

Nodding to Mayuri, she accepted Stella's hand. "I'm so glad to meet you two," she said, sure to shake it firmly and confidently. "I'm sorry if this sounds rather personal, but . . may I ask, what can you two . . do? Why were you picked?"

Back to top Go down
Tart/Corpse

Tart/Corpse

PostSubject: Re: The new guy in Dorm 4   The new guy in Dorm 4 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:47 pm

Mayuri hesitated, but shook the girls' hand. "I don't need to eat, drink, or sleep. My body pretty much feeds itself."
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The new guy in Dorm 4   The new guy in Dorm 4 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:59 pm

Stella gazed at Mayuri in wonder, wishing she had his ability.
"That's cooler than mine," she murmured. "I can turn invisible."
Back to top Go down
Tart/Corpse

Tart/Corpse

PostSubject: Re: The new guy in Dorm 4   The new guy in Dorm 4 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:04 pm

"Sometimes, I wish I had that," Mayuri said. "It's hard to sleep. I'm just lucky my...friend doesn't mind when we visit one another."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The new guy in Dorm 4   The new guy in Dorm 4 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:05 pm

Genuinely interested, Trina smiled. "That sounds so interesting! All I can do is control the weather." She said. Well, sort of . . . she could only do minor things. But that was for them to figure out. Maybe one day she'd be able to create a full sized storm.

Back to top Go down
Tart/Corpse

Tart/Corpse

PostSubject: Re: The new guy in Dorm 4   The new guy in Dorm 4 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:07 pm

"Would one of you mind showing my friend and I around a bit after I unpack?" Mayuri asked, looking between the two.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The new guy in Dorm 4   The new guy in Dorm 4 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:09 pm

Oh, I payed attention on the tour, she wanted to say. But she didn't. "It'd be beneficial if we all had a look around, I think."

Back to top Go down
Tart/Corpse

Tart/Corpse

PostSubject: Re: The new guy in Dorm 4   The new guy in Dorm 4 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:10 pm

Mayuri shrugged in agreement and went to unpack in his room.

OOC: If you want to talk about him behind his back, feel free. I won't barge in, lol.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The new guy in Dorm 4   The new guy in Dorm 4 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:26 pm

Stella watched the boy walk to the boy's bedroom before turning to Trina and giving a halfhearted smile.
"I can go along," she said. "Although I've already pretty much memorized the school by now." She laughed gently.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The new guy in Dorm 4   The new guy in Dorm 4 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:30 pm

Trina smiled at her. She seemed nice enough. "Oh, good. We could use a guide," She said. " . . As long as your promise to stay visible." She winked at Stella.

Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The new guy in Dorm 4   The new guy in Dorm 4 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:33 pm

Blushing, Stella rubbed her arm and smiled.
"I hope I will," she said sincerely. "I'll just finish unpacking first."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The new guy in Dorm 4   The new guy in Dorm 4 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:36 pm

She nodded. "We'll have to wait for . . May . . what's his name to come as well," She smirked, and went into her room.

Back to top Go down
Tart/Corpse

Tart/Corpse

PostSubject: Re: The new guy in Dorm 4   The new guy in Dorm 4 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:43 pm

Mayuri walked out, holding something in his right hand. "Whenever you're ready, I am..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new guy in Dorm 4   The new guy in Dorm 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The new guy in Dorm 4
Page 1 of 1