Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now with Blackjack! And Hookers! >:U

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dorm 9. INSTANTBONERGO.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Feather

Feather

Dorm 9. INSTANTBONERGO. Empty
PostSubject: Dorm 9. INSTANTBONERGO.   Dorm 9. INSTANTBONERGO. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:25 am

Yea, that's right. Dorm 9 is the equivalent of an instant boner. That's cause Angelo was sitting on his bed, shirtless, reading some book about avian gifted teenagers... It made him laugh that someone actually thought this was cool, when he was living that hell. At least people were chasing him like he was crazy. Poor kids, James Patterson really was twisted. Anyways, there Angelo sat with his sexy self on his bed, pair of basketball shorts keeping everyone from just flat out dying. He was stomach down and you could see his wings... Too bad they were in tattoo form, each little feather so detailed that it almost looked real. Well, they were real. Below his wings, Michael had the most adorable little back dimples that you just wanted to... /shot. Back in reality, he was waiting for Happy to get back from wherever he was so he could invite him to go swimming. Freaking, Michaelangelo loved LOVED swimming, and he had the body to prove it. No forreal he did.
Back to top Go down
Pinely

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 9. INSTANTBONERGO.   Dorm 9. INSTANTBONERGO. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:12 am

And, like a cue, Happy was just walking in from...uhm...a walk. Yeah, a walk~ So, Happy was walking back from a walk in the hallways. Because that's totally what he was doing. Closing the door, he backed away awkwardly from the door, gazing at it as if it looked amazing or unusual in some way. He finally turned daintily on a heel, and spotted Angelo. Like, just out of the blue, just leisuring on his bed bare chested. It took him a moment to register in his brain what the heck was in front of him, and he blinked once, twice. "Uh... uhm..." Those were Happy's words of wisdom. He closed the door slowly, watching Angelo closely. "Hey," he said casually, now, as if he hadn't been caught off guard.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 9. INSTANTBONERGO.   Dorm 9. INSTANTBONERGO. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:27 am

Hearing the door shut, Angelo looked over at Happy. Yush, his bestie was back :D He looked a little confused though, and Angelo didn't know what to say to the small kid. "Uh uhm.." Was he referring to his shirtlessness? Oops. Oh well, Michael was le comfortable. He stood up and stretching, his soft muscles moving under his skin like a cat's. Dat six pack, do. It was the sex. He scratched the back of his head and laughed lightly, popping his knuckles softly. "Hey you wanna go swimming?" Angelo asked as though it was something the two did all the time. But they usually spent most their time together in da bed. He refused to put a shirt on, so his lil' six pack was bared for all the world to see... And those guy lines that ran down his hip bones and finished at his... /shot ^^". Use your imagination. No really those, he had a little black happy trail too, starting just above his belly button and climbing straight down into his.../shot. This is a PG-13 site, OKAY?
Back to top Go down
Pinely

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 9. INSTANTBONERGO.   Dorm 9. INSTANTBONERGO. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:38 am

DA FUQ ANGELO \(º д ಠ )/¯

Happy was just staring at him, unsure what to say. He was about to go boredly read a book or some magazine ;D, but since he had intruded... When Michael began to stand up, he backed away and gave a face that said, "oh, no, you don't need to get u-- aaaand you're up .3." Happy's eyes trailed from his feet up to his head and looked up at him; the short thing only up to his waist. "Swim...ming?" he echoed, except a bit more of a question. It was as if the word was in a foreign language to him. He hadn't been swimming in, like, forever. Did he bring his floaties? I left them home! ;____; he thought, a knife piercing his heart. "Uhh... I don't knoowww..." he said a bit nervously, twiddling his thumbs. If he went without any rubber duck floaties, he would drown for sure! Happy just didn't say anything, and slapped on a weak smile.

By the way, I love how you used happy trail. It makes me think of something really... um... naughty xDD

Last edited by Pinely on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 9. INSTANTBONERGO.   Dorm 9. INSTANTBONERGO. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:57 am

Angelo frowned a bit at the uncertainty in Happy's voice. Come on, he just wanted an excuse to see Happy in his swim trunks xD. The poor thing seems so upset. Could he um... Not swim? Angelo knew just what to do. He took a few steps closer to the tiny little thing, eye-ing him down. "If you want to know how a real swimmer does it... I could give you some private lessons." There was a teasing tone in his voice, and he smiled at Happy. Maybe that would calm him down, knowing that Angelo was like, le perfect swimmer. He even used to work as a lifeguard! So yeah. If all else failed, Happy could work on his tan. He was looking a little on the pale side. cx
Back to top Go down
Pinely

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 9. INSTANTBONERGO.   Dorm 9. INSTANTBONERGO. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:27 am

Happy stared up at him, craning his neck to stare up at the guy. Not realizing how closely related that sentence was to what Tahno had said in LoK, he blinked once, twice. He didn't want to make himself look stupid. He'd never actually tried to swim before. So, myeh. "It's okay. I can swim just fine," he lied. He looked at him with a face somewhat like this: Dorm 9. INSTANTBONERGO. Iaza17713411429900 He rubbed the back of his neck, giving a small, soft laugh. "I guess I can come with," he decided, giving a shrug. I suppose if Angelo's there. He won't let me drown, will he? Happy shook away the thought, only making him even more scared.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 9. INSTANTBONERGO.   Dorm 9. INSTANTBONERGO. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:31 am

Angelo wanted to let out a little girl squeel. Why was he so excited that he was going swimming with Happy? He went swimming with bunches of people, girls and guys alike. He'd even gotten some action with girls while in le swimsuits. No big deal... right? xD
He walked over to his dresser and opened the second draw, pulling out a pair of plain black swim trunks, and walking over to the bathroom to change. Angelo shut the door and locked it (as if Happy would ever try walking in on him), and changed, running a hand through his black hair.
Back to top Go down
Pinely

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 9. INSTANTBONERGO.   Dorm 9. INSTANTBONERGO. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:46 am

Piee just hoped and prayed that Fea meant his head. xD

Happy jumped at his quick response; running to the bathroom, blinking oddly. Where did that come from? What was so exciting about going swimming? Happy stood there in the middle of the room, glancing this way and that. No way he was going to change in the room. What if Skia walked in and saw him? The thought made his face brighten. Skittishly, he sidestepped over to his dresser and picked out some trunks. Then, he sat bluntly on his bed, hugging the trunks close to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 9. INSTANTBONERGO.   Dorm 9. INSTANTBONERGO. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:54 am

Finally finishing getting dressed, Angelo left his basketball shorts and navy blue boxers on the floor for le world to see. When he came out of the closet bathroom, Happy was sitting on his bed, clutching his swim trunks in his hands like something was frightening him. Angelo looked at him, then nicked him under the chin with his pointer finger softly, laughing lightly. "It's okay little Happy. I'm not going to let you drown. Oh, you can change now." He said, looking at him over his bare shoulder, smiling. Damn, his tattoos were just SO FREAKING HOT.
Back to top Go down
Pinely

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 9. INSTANTBONERGO.   Dorm 9. INSTANTBONERGO. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:48 am

Happy watched the lean Angelo walk out and look at him with concern. Looking Angelo with big eyes, he tilted his head upwards, giving a small frown. "...okay," he whispered softly, unblinking, a milky eye staring up at him. When Happy hopped down from his bed, he passed by Angelo, giving a second glance at him. "Cool tatoos," he complimented, retreating into the bathroom. And then he locked it as well. He turned away from the mirror. It was just... weird to watch himself change.
Back to top Go down
May

May

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 9. INSTANTBONERGO.   Dorm 9. INSTANTBONERGO. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:38 am

OOC: You two are so fked up. Especially by your sig, Pine. ._.

Skia walked in the room from doing a little art in le studio to come to seeing a sexy shirtless Angelo and the door to the bathroom just shutting. "Uhm.." she whispered quietly. Awkwuuurd.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 9. INSTANTBONERGO.   Dorm 9. INSTANTBONERGO. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:03 pm

Angelo stretched his arms again, grabbing a stray towel. There was some sort of goofy smile on his face, causing one dimple to poke into his left cheek. "Oh hey Skia. What's up?" He asked, reaching for a pair of plastic flipflops.
Back to top Go down
May

May

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 9. INSTANTBONERGO.   Dorm 9. INSTANTBONERGO. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:29 pm

"Nothing.. was in the studio for a while.. uhm.." she answered, and tripped over a pillow somehow. "Owww. ;____;"
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 9. INSTANTBONERGO.   Dorm 9. INSTANTBONERGO. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:59 pm

Clumsy girl. Angelo picked her up from under her elbow. "Oh, are you okay?" He basically picked the girls whole entire body up and sat her on the bed. Skia seemed alright, but Angelo felt a little guilty. Obviously he was about to go swimming and he hadn't invited her..... Aw screw it. "Do you, uh. Maybe want to go swimming with me and Happy?"
Back to top Go down
Pinely

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 9. INSTANTBONERGO.   Dorm 9. INSTANTBONERGO. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:35 pm

Happy didn't even notice Skia had entered the room. Timidly, Happy unlocked the door and peeked out. He'd never been this exposed purposely. No, we all know what happened the last time Hapelo happened. All of us e___e "Uhm... um..." He opened his mouth to utter more words, but when he spotted Skia, his face flushed up and he closed the door again.

HEY, MAY. MY SIG IS BEAUTIFUL DDD:<
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 9. INSTANTBONERGO.   Dorm 9. INSTANTBONERGO. EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:11 pm

Angelo stretched his arms again, grabbing a stray towel. There was some sort of goofy smile on his face, causing one dimple to poke into his left cheek. "Happy, it's okay. You can come out of the bathroom. It's just me... And Skia." He knew Happy would be more hesitant infront of Skia... Girls just made his friend skittish.
Back to top Go down
Pinely

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 9. INSTANTBONERGO.   Dorm 9. INSTANTBONERGO. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:36 am

Opening the door again, he bashfully looked at them. Happy didn't like the feeling of his half-nakedness, so he pressed himself close to the door so that they could only see half of his face. "Uhm... I- I don't know," he said, instantly regretting that he agreed to go swimming. After a long moment, he finally stepped out gingerly, eyes trained on the ground, face red. He stood in front of the door way for a long moment, shifting uneasily. "O- Okay... umm... hi."
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 9. INSTANTBONERGO.   Dorm 9. INSTANTBONERGO. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:54 am

Angelo felt so bad for the little chap, so he took his towel and wrapped it around Happy's shoulders. "Let's go!" He said, completely forgetting about Skia once Happy stepped into the room.
Back to top Go down
May

May

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 9. INSTANTBONERGO.   Dorm 9. INSTANTBONERGO. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:08 am

"I guess i'll go." she murmured. "L-let me put on a swimsuit." she whispered quietly. Epic 2-minute change, go
Back to top Go down
Pinely

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 9. INSTANTBONERGO.   Dorm 9. INSTANTBONERGO. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:28 am

Happy gave a grateful nod and kept the towel close to him. "Um... let's wait for Skia," he suggested, looking up at him with pleading eyes. It was bad enough he'd felt shy around her, and now they were ditching her!? That was just a little much.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 9. INSTANTBONERGO.   Dorm 9. INSTANTBONERGO. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:40 am

Angelo blinked the realized that Skia was in the room and nodded at Happy, putting a hand on his shoulder without knowing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 9. INSTANTBONERGO.   Dorm 9. INSTANTBONERGO. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dorm 9. INSTANTBONERGO.
Page 1 of 1