Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now with Blackjack! And Hookers! >:U

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dance |D

Go down 
+6
Shadow
Lilac
Frosty
rainydays
May
Ebony
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilac

Lilac

The Dance |D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance |D   The Dance |D - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:17 pm

Teegan nearly fainted when he brushed his lips on her hand, letting out a nervous giggle. "I look- I mean you look amazing. Pret- I mean, uh, handsome." She slurred nervously leaning on him slightly for support as her knees felt like they were about to let out on her. Realising how stupid that must of sounded she hiccuped nervously, suddenly wanting the ground to open up and swallow her whole. "I, I'm sorry. I'm really nervous, I don't normally go to dances." She rambled breathlessly, letting out another nervous hiccup, her accent suddenly becoming really strong.
That's when she heard it and memories came rushing back to her. Ahh yes, the YES dance. She heard her brother yelling the words and even Teegan couldn't help herself from mouthing the words under her breath. "Oh, my God." She mumbled at the same time as Nate. Only Teegan had different ideas and attempted to take a step back and lost her balance with the heels. Falling onto her bum and turning an unatural shade of red.
In the end, however the duo found themselves in the middle of the dance floor and much to Teegan's horror her brother saw her.

Perfect, Tristian thought smirking as he spotted his now gorgeous sister. "TEEGAN, LOVE COME OVER HERE AND DANCE! I KNOW YOU KNOW IT!" He squealed over the music, stopping his YES only to run over and practically scoop his sister up and away from her "date". "Sorry to steal you girlfriend, but her dance moves are needed." He hissed, almost bitterly.

Yes, okay now her secret was out. Teegan Eleanor Brisby knew the YES. Turning so red and a mixture of blue that it was almost purple. It was so sad it was sickening, she winced as she was dragged into the dancefloor and after a couple of beats her brother continued to start dancing. She however was hesitent to join, but after a spine-tingling death stare from Tristian she started the YES. Oh geez, she didn't dare to look over at Nate, or at anyone except her brother. This had to be one of the most embarressing thing she had ever done, ugh and dancing in these stupid heels made her feel like a slut.

Sorry it's shorter.__.
Back to top Go down
Shinybuscus

Shinybuscus

PostSubject: Re: The Dance |D   The Dance |D - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:36 pm

Scarlet just nodded. "I've seen some pretty messed up stuff, but I think this might top the list." As much as she wanted to know more, she figured she would find out eventually. Maybe her gift would be helpful in that.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: The Dance |D   The Dance |D - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:52 am

Fea, that has to be one of the strangest things I've ever heard you say. xD

Throwing his oh-so-not helpful book away, he near stared at her a few seconds longer before smiling and shaking his head. Good lord, what has he been thinking? "Maybe, maybe not." Stephen inquired as he shrugged lightly. He sure as hell hoped he had some better lines than. The white-haired boy hid his discomfort well, though, catching his gaze. "We'll see. I have all night to redeem myself, right?" I mean, he could have been with anyone, but he was walking up to her (and failing).

The young man could almost swear he felt the anime-esque sweat drop running down the side of his face. "Thanks." He said quietly with subtle gratitude, giving her a small hand in helping keep her off the ground. Well, nervous... You don't say, Teegan? He sure as hell didn't need empathy to figure that one out, but it made her feel a little better to try and reason herself. "It's fine, really." Nate attempted to sooth her again. Huh, there was that accent he had been missing out on. How strange.
Nathaniel had silently cursed himself when the song had led him out into distraction, feeling it was a bit his fault she fell backwards unto the floor. Thankfully, though, the moment was quickly recovered and they didn't dote on it too much.

Instead, back inside, he froze when the frantic Tristian rushed up to them, even if he was calling to his sister instead. "Hey -" He had started to defend himself, throwing his hands up in mock surrender, but the gesture wouldn't matter much and he knew by now that any words would be easily wasted. So, he stood there and crossed his arms, his smiling slowly growing wider from amusement. How she could pull it off perfectly, even with the gift, in that outfit was beyond him. "Go, girls!" Nate cheered the siblings, though couldn't help but feel bad for Teegan. Hell, it was almost as bad as the time they first met - /shot. Hopefully, for her sake, the song would be over soon.
Back to top Go down
http://beataacademy.forumotion.eu
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: The Dance |D   The Dance |D - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:37 pm

Melody rolled her eyes at Happy's comment. "Beauty is pain. Try wearing this tight little thing. It's hell." She said, laughing lightly. You know, Happy should have joined in on the dancing. That would have been fun to watch, for everyone. :D
"So," She commented, turning her head to face Taylor. "You're new here, right? I haven't seen you around." She questioned the casually boy casually, her gaze travelling back towards the dance floor as students continued to yes. Oh dear lord. She wasn't surprised that her sister had joined in on this dance, but still. Even if she didn't really have reason to be, Mel was slightly embarrassed.
She turned her attention to someone else, the little busy bee over there. So, he toke Teegan to the dance. She tried not to let it show, but she couldn't hold back a slight frown. Come on Mel, you have no reason to be hurt here. Or jealous. So get a hold of yourself. Jeez. Better said then done, oh great little voice. Better said then done.
Quick Melody. Think of something to distract yourself. New song. Ftw. |DD She tossed this song at Taylor, with it being the first thing she thought about.
Hey, hey Nate.
Hey Nate.
Nate. Nate. *shot*

Desken laughed, a genuine smile on his face- that's something you don't see everyday. "And I think that was almost a compliment." He joked back. Truthfully, he felt naked without his 'delinquent-like style.' ... Hm. A naked Desken. *shot*

fayl
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: The Dance |D   The Dance |D - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:00 pm

Harmony flipped a hypothetical table because of the song and went back into the crowd. ;w;

The young man behind the music booth darted his gaze around. Ohjeez. She was still talking to him? "Oh - um - yeah. First day, actually... Or night - really, huh?" Taylor forced out a small, nervous laugh and made himself busy; looking through his vast playlist and pinning down the track. Just keep playing the music, Tater-Tot.

With the end of the song, the crowds started shifting around. Normally, the new song wouldn't have been one he paid any mind too, but really it was one he had kinda had been... strongly urged to listen too on more than one occasion. It wouldn't have taken a mind-reader to figure out who he had thought of first in those few moments. His gaze flickered across the room and over to where Melody had been standing, rubbing the back of his neck a little awkwardly. He glanced back into the busy crowd. Teegan had disappeared in the mist of it. Alright, maybe he did want to at least talk to her for a few moments... If nothing else. That'd be okay, right? - So long as she didn't try to kill him or anything like that.
With those thoughts aside, Nathaniel held his breathe and started to walk up to her cautiously, that was until he noticed that her hand had held Happy's. He felt a bitter string in his chest and stopped at once. Well, shit. He quickly turned away, making it look as if he were searching for something else instead; though his attention was still on her as he listened to the music. 'dem lyrics. What kinda game were you trying to pull, Mel? >3>

Irene smiled softly and rubbed her arm, avoiding his gaze and watching the rest of the room instead, missing out on his rare grin. "Almost." she said. Honestly, there was a strange excitement to be held from seeing him tonight and he didn't look good or anything. ahem. he almost did. >.> <.< >.>, but really she hated talking to him. The guardian wasn't sure if he had noticed, but other than kinda getting him to help set up for the dance, she had been trying to avoid him. She just... was embarrassed, was the word, maybe? He had seen her at her complete worst and she did indeed regret that night. And really, nothing had changed between them, right? So...? nyeh. she's still really confused right now.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: The Dance |D   The Dance |D - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:10 pm

Aislinn smiled widely, touching her cheek absently, then quickly directing her fingers away. "I'm sure I could spare a few minutes before my date arrives." Giggled the red head, each colored lips stretching pleasantly over her teeth. Stephen seemed a bit off tonight... but A was seriously on top of hers. She cocked a hand on her hip, waiting for Stephen's reply.
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: The Dance |D   The Dance |D - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 7:05 pm

*Revives topic* LIVE

Teegan had hidden from Nate, because she was afraid that maybe he would mock her for dancing like that. Normaly she would know better, but she just wanted everything to be perfect, okay? After ducking out of the bathroom she started looking for Nate. He too seemed to be looking for someone too, but with a sinking feeling she figured it was probably Melody who looked so much more pretty than she could ever hope to. "Hi." She said to him so softly she doubted he would hear her, so surpising herself she shyly ran a hand down his sleeved arm. She then turned bright red and let out a nervous squeak. "I'm sorry. That was stupid." She mumbled looking down at her overly flowered dress. She was stupid, this dress was stupid. This whole thing was just stupid. Teegan was trying everything to get him to like her and here he was staring longingly at Melody. She faked a smile, and watched as a few unnamed couples danced and laughed.

Tristian on the other hand had obviously not notice that the YES song was indeed over. Continuing his VERY sassy dancing.

New song~ Now Nate ask her to dance D:<
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: The Dance |D   The Dance |D - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:52 pm

Melody chuckled, though she wasn't paying much attention to Taylor anymore, her gaze on Nate. "Well, you apparently have great timing." She commented casually. Once Nate looked over at her, she averted her gaze to her hands, paying extra attention to the color of her nails- a soft, almost white pink. She looked up only to realize he was walking in her direction. She let herself feel hopeful for just a moment, her eyes lighting up, until he stopped and turned away. Her small smile she hadn't realized she had been wearing dropped, and she turned back to the music booth. What was she doing anyway? She had simply liked that song, nothing else. Or at least, she told herself this.
She watched Teegan walk over, and sighed quietly, but her attention turned to the song that began to play. ohmahgoshdissong. ;AAA;

THERE. I POSTED. ;AAA; LEAVE ME ALONE.

fear the midget post. >3>
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: The Dance |D   The Dance |D - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:48 pm

Bitch, please! That's a midgit post? Lemme just shorten the standards for ya'll with mah crappy phone posting~ /shot

Stephen tried hard not to look so surprised, but admittedly, he was caught off guard. A date? Who? What? When did this happen? D8 "You... Have a date already?" he asked slowly, confused by the smile on her face.

Forcing a light laugh, he surfed through the list of requested songs. "Yeah, I guess I do, huh?" Taylor,had,kept his head down the entire time. He had hardly noticed that Melody wasn't even listening anymore, which was fine with him, honestly.
He didn't mind sitting there all by himself.
Forever Alone

Nate wasn't staring. ;A; Admittedly, he was staling a lot of gkances, especially after that smile she had had, but... Yeah, okay. He did want to go up to her and end this petty stand-off, ... But preferably not until she got away from Happy.
"Oh, there you are, Teegan." he muttered, his small grin returning for her. Nathaniel assumed she was talking about the yes dance. "No, that was great, really." he laughed lightly with her and listened to the song change. Gently, he grabned her other hand. "Would you like to dance with me this time?"

Harmony. Irene. You two stand there and look pretty. Kay? Kay. Good.

Yup.. And of course its gonna look all cjdndusnx big cause of all my charries. Okayplz. u.u
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: The Dance |D   The Dance |D - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 11:04 pm

Teegan turned red and giggled when he told her that her brushing his arms was "great, really". Did he mean it, or was he being the gentlemen Teegan knew he was. "Oh okay." she mumbled to him. She did a classic, sway, blush, and stumble. Which had nothing to do with when he asked her to dance. Her mouth litterally dropped before what he said registered. She felt light headed and giggled a little more. "Dance can't I," She said dazed and shaking nervously. "I mean--- ugh. Are you... sure? I'm not the best dancer." She reminded him with a wide eyes and a slightly open mouth. Then she relised that he had grabbed her hand. ERMEHGOSH! So shocked she looked up at him and smiled, being completely unlike herself.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: The Dance |D   The Dance |D - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:27 pm

Well... It looks a lot longer on my phone. D:

Nathaniel scoffed and raised her hand quietly, heading closer to the dance floor. "Of course I'm sure." He gave her a crooked smile and frowned, a teasing glint in his golden eyes. "I know you can - I've seen it. Let's just keep it clean, alright?" He pondered for a moment if she'd see the pure humor in that, a little worried, but brushed it aside.
I'm just going to ask this right now... Teegan was going to dance with the King of Feels. If you wanted him to be happy and everything with her, why the HELL DID YOU CHOOSE THE MOST DEPRESSING SONG OF ALL TIME? ;AA; SERIOUSLY. That depressing atmosphere. ;AAA; /shotdownplz.
Nate shot one more look at Melody, 'Next song, you're mine.' He thought, but for now...
"It's alright - I'm a terrible dancer too." His attention flickered back to Teegan. The young man gently guided her back into the crowd, putting one hand gently on her waist. He gazed down at her and noticed her cloudy gray-eyes, how they seemed to sparkle in the subtle star-like room lighting, how her light skin seemed to glow. For a moment, he almost caught himself a little lost - there was no doubt, this night, she was one of the most beautiful girls in the room. "Come on, we'll just have to try our best." He muttered. this song ffffff- ;A;
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: The Dance |D   The Dance |D - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 9:09 pm

She found herself blush when he mentioned the dirty dancing fiasco. However, she just shrugged and looked down at her flowered skirt on her dress. She looked so different, she even felt like a different person too.
Except her feels for Nate were not the same as his feeling for her. She looked up to see him once again glancing at Melody. Who was she kidding, Melody was beautiful. Nothing Teegan could ever compare with. Even Teegan found herself wanting to be Melody more that herself. Really for a guy like Nate, the choice was a no brainer.
Teegan didn't try to fight it or change his feeling, but her took her by suprise as he wrapped an arm around her waist. She blushed, but didn't fight it, she leaned into it. Oh Nate, why couldn't you notice how crazy she was for you. She met his gaze and turned red and a little bead of sweat formed above her brow. "Okay.." She said to him, turning her head away as the two made their way to the dance floor.

And they took SOO long getting to the dancefloor they were already on that she song changed Click >__< Yes, Justin Beiber.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: The Dance |D   The Dance |D - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:02 pm

Nathaniel couldn't help but snicker a little as she blushed. Poor girl. She was probably never going to live that down, but he was a little pleased she took it so well - at least in the fact that she didn't trip over herself or start rambling on or something.
The sad part about this entire thing was that he, through the facts and sheer irony, is that he didn't notice her feelings for him at all. As shallow as it was, he knew the sweeping effect he could have on people if he really put his mind to it. Teegan's emotions seemed rather different, but she was always so fragile and jumbled, he really wasn't sure what to make of her feelings for him. A very serious case of flattery, he supposed?
Yes, Melody was completely beautiful to him, but so was Teegan - especially tonight. But this really wasn't about who was the prettier girl. If that were simply the case - hell - Nate could have any girl in this school that he wanted, probably, with the exception of the far younger and a certain few; however, Mel wasn't just some sweet face or anything - she was also more like a best friend, something that made this situation a good deal times worse. We was friends with both of them, but things just weren't quite the same between him and Tee.
He hadn't even noticed how slowly they had been making it onto the floor, the song changing as they finally reached it.
"Nervous?" Nate smiled slightly and asked, really unsure of what else to say as he tried to dance somewhat decently along with her to the music, taking it as a slow song.
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

PostSubject: Re: The Dance |D   The Dance |D - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 8:10 pm

Deacon walked into the Hall and sighed, he didn't have a date so all he would do is stand around so he leaned against the wall and watched everyone else having a good time while he just stood there
Back to top Go down
http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/u674
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: The Dance |D   The Dance |D - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 12:21 am

As the song changed and Nate and Teegan made their way to the floor, Melody sighed quietly and looked over at her date. It was probably extremely awkward for Happy to just be sitting there- but then again, when wasn't he extremely awkward? ocomeonhaps, u no i luv u. D; "I'm going to get something to drink." She told both Taylor and Happy. As she walked off, she couldn't help herself from looking at Teegan from the corner of her eye. The girl really looked beautiful tonight- like a true princess. Suddenly, Mel felt self-conscious in her peach dress and boots. She could understand why Nathaniel would like Teegan better, and not just for her looks. Teegan was more gentle and peaceful than Melody could ever be. She was like... Freaking butterflies. Or bunnies. Innocence in human form. All that good stuff. And Mel was... Eh, Melody Delangelo. Her mother had already established that she was nothing special. And she also screwed up the greatest thing that ever happened to her.
But then again, as she watched the two spin around the dance floor, Teegan blushing wildly and Nate smiling, acting like a prince, she realized that maybe screwing up everything didn't mess anything up at all. It messed things up for her, but she could tell that Nate was happy. Maybe Teegan, who was so innocent and pure, was a better match for Nate than Mel ever was. Maybe it was worth it for her to be without him if he was with the one he loved. No. It definitely was worth it. Melody wasn't bitter, or jealous, or angry about Nate and Teegan together- perhaps a little meloncholy and yearnful, but if he was happy, then in her opinion, it was all worth it in the end.
So as she leaned against the refreshment table, pouring lemonade into a red Solo cup and watching everyone dance to a slow song, she had a minuscule smile on her face.
If he was happy, then so was she.
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: The Dance |D   The Dance |D - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:18 pm

You know how guys complain about being friendzoned? Yeah, well you didn't see Teegan complaining. She was completely and utterly happy right now and if she could, she could end her life here. Because really it sucked when the person you felt was the only one who understood you, could comprehend how much you loved them. Right now all of that didn't matter and as superficial as it may sound all Teegan wanted was someone to love her for who she was, every awkward silence, shift, and blush. She thought she had Nate for that, but was easy to see he didn't feel the way.

Giving him a small smile the girl nodded, before shifting her gaze to the ground. "Very nervous." Teegan said and as great as it seemed Teegan just didn't feel right. Because Nate kept stealing glances at Mel and when he wasn't looking Teegan was too. Only she was shocked at what she saw, was Mel smiling? Was this just an act or was she surely happy, because Teegan suddenly wasn't anymore and being the person she was she just felt like a terrible person. "Um..." She whispered to Nate, a sinking feeling coursing through her. "This shouldn't be me dancing with you." She said quietly, faking a smile so hopefully Nate couldn't tell how upset and frustrated she was. "I know you want to be with her, so just go." Teegan finally said, her face turning red with a mixture of approaching tears and embarressement. Well, there went happiness.
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

PostSubject: Re: The Dance |D   The Dance |D - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 6:52 pm

Deacon sighed watching everyone dance (lame post)
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: The Dance |D   The Dance |D - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:54 pm

Yes. While still, he was trying not too, with every turn of the dance his golden gaze couldn't help but wonder past Teegan, settling on Melody as she traveled across the room. Every time that he had caught himself in the act, he shook his head ever-so-slightly, as if to try and wake himself backup; to pay attention to the girl right in his arms. Why was this so difficult? Nate simply sighed. He tried not to pay mind to her uneasiness, and more twords her happiness, "That's alright." He reassured her, starting to have a little fun and grabbing her hand again, leading her into a slow spin. Well, he couldn't really lie about it, plenty of the reason he had invited Teegan in the first place was to try and get his ex jealous - but was she really the right choice for a dirty move like that...? Genius, Nate. But - maybe it didn't have to be like that. Maybe they could really make this an amazing night?

The last time he glanced over in Melody's direction, he saw her smile. He wasn't sure what to make of it honestly. There was no bitterness or spite behind it - disappointment, yes, but she seemed genuinely happy. Was she...?
Nathaniel was rather stumped on this for a few moments before Teegan stopped them, just noticing the sudden downturn in her mood. "What do you mean?" He had asked at first, immediately interjecting and forcing a smile on his face, feigning a terrible look of confusion. "Who else am I supposed to dance with?" At her reply, he couldn't help but flinch a little, almost tempted to pull away, but he didn't.

He looked at her thoughtfully for a few moments, completely uncertain of how to react. "Teegan, I don't - ..." He started, knowing for certain that he couldn't lie and say that he didn't, but what could he do? What words would make this okay? A part of him wanted to apologize, for putting her through this when it was apparently that obvious. And then there was another part of him that almost wanted to thank her, be grateful for understanding. Nate saw her face start to turn and he felt his heart sank, immediately raising his arms and pulling her into a tight hug. She really was a wonderful friend.

And for the luls, Harmony walked up to Deacon. Plus, both Josh and Kobe seemed to disappeared into the hallways. She needed entertainment. "Hi." she said, a small smile on her face. "You look a little lost."
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

PostSubject: Re: The Dance |D   The Dance |D - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:35 pm

Deacon looked startled when Harmony spoke to him "Oh...uh…hi I've never been to a dance before"
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: The Dance |D   The Dance |D - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:13 pm

Teegan shook her head at Nate. She knew him better than that and he wasn't going to pull a move like that on her. Except he didn't, he excepted the fact that she knew and took her advice, only to her hearts dismay. It was hard doing the better thing, but she would do anything for her closest friend. As he pulled her in for the embrace she couldn't help feel a strong lust to be with him again, and dance so blissfully oblivious. Except it was to late now and as she felt him release slowly it took all she had not to whisper something as silly as "I love you." Even the thought of it made her blush deepen.

And now as she walked off Teegan found no use in being there anymore. Fighting the tears, although there was no use because they already seemed to be marching down her face. The girl ran off, the best she could manage in such heels, only to eventually take them off. Now sobbing the girl ran out to the place she had entered blissfully only hours before. Only this time, minus the smile and shoes.

(Teegan Out~)
And suddenly Tristian could feel the sudden attitude ajustment through the room and looked around for his sister. Sure the two had there ups and downs, but he still loved her. Except he couldn't find her, she wasn't even with pretty boy over there. Shaking his head slightly the boy continued to dance without a care in the world.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: The Dance |D   The Dance |D - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:45 pm

The sad and stupid thing was, there was a part of the old him that would have paid hardly a mind to poor Teegan's distress. The pieces that said that this was Nathaniel Wright, after all. A complete heart-breaker. The girl should've known what was coming and if she was hurt than it was her own fault. Yet, something about this place had changed him, and it tore at his heart to see her flee the floor on the edge of tears. For a split-second, he had the urge to fall back on his wish and chase after her.
But it was too late now. He'd have to find a way to make things right with her, sooner or later... But...

Nate took a few steps away from the middle of the dance floor, ignoring the sharp gazes from the scene that just played out. He back away from the crowd and stood in the back of the room for a few minutes, waiting for the attention to die down and for him to recollect himself. Though; he kept glancing in Melody's direction every now and then. Maybe this wasn't a good idea. Should he just forget about it...?
... No. Just, no. This is what he wanted, and after what happened, there was no way he could just back down. Here's to hoping she didn't kick his arse, now. ;u;

The boy took a deep breathe and once again made a slow walk up to the blonde, hearing the song change once again. Though he appeared quite confident, he was actually incredibly nervous, hopefully though, not a soul would be able to tell. "Melody." He called from behind her and held out one hand invitingly, Nathaniel allowed a small smile, "Care to dance with me?" He was actually caught on his breath, especially since he hadn't said a word to her since...

Somehow completely oblivious to everything that just happened, Harmony shook her head, as if that were a lame excuse. "Well, what do you think you're supposed to do at dances, silly?" She teased in a light tone.

Last edited by Ebony on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

PostSubject: Re: The Dance |D   The Dance |D - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:35 pm

"Well…I don't know how to dance" he said feeling embarrassed
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: The Dance |D   The Dance |D - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:40 pm

... Can someone please tell me what just happened?
Seriously- Melody was really confused. One second Nathaniel and Teegan were dancing, twirling around the floor. Then Tee was running out of the Grand Hall, crying and carrying her shoes so she could make a quicker exit. Melody's head spun, and her eyes narrowed in confusion. She worried for Teegan, but her attention soon turned back to Nate as he backed away from the crowd on the dance floor. He seemed... Upset. Of course he's be. His date just ran off in tears. But why wasn't he following? This didn't make since to the young woman, but not much was making since right now. She toke small sips of lemonade, and her short attention soon turned to the music as it changed from Justin Bieber- I think- to a different song, one Melody was quite familiar with.
She had been lost in her usual musical thoughts whenever a very familiar voice called out her name. Her eyes widened a moment, studying his hand and smile. She stood there for a few moments, like an idiot. While he was cool and composed, she was shell-shocked and wide-eyed. She was also aware that the last time they spoke was a while back, and it didn't end on good terms. She wasn't sure how to answer, before finally gaining fortitude and smiling softly. "I'd love to..." She said softly, just loud enough for him to pick up. Then she bit her lip, considering something she hadn't remember till now. "But I'm a horrible dancer." She warned, with a tentative laugh.

Okay bishes- dis song it iz. ;u; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbihabyrk24
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: The Dance |D   The Dance |D - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:23 pm

Nate could have let out a huge sigh of relief then and there, but his eyes brightened instead in a little, sudden bout of hope. Honestly, the boy had almost been prepared to get on his knees if it could have meant getting her to talk to him. This was the best possible answer he could hope to get. Still, though, he wanted to be a bit cautious. "Should we warn everyone to clear the floor first, then?" He joked a little lightly, the smile slowly growing on his face.
For a moment, his gaze flickered over in Taylor's direction, feeling a bit more encouraged now. This was one of his favorite songs. :D He kept his hand held open for her, taking a step for the floor. He couldn't really help but notice how really beautiful she looked tonight, now that he could get a look better than a quick glance from across the room. Really, what reason did she have to be self-concious?

"...Really?" Harmony gave him an exasperated look, "You too? Does anyone here know how to dance? It's not that hard people!" Tay, Syeph, and Rene raised their hands. "ty! Omg. Facepalm /shot."
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

PostSubject: Re: The Dance |D   The Dance |D - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 9:21 pm

Deacon said raising his shoulders "I've always wanted to learn how to though "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dance |D   The Dance |D - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dance |D
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: Roleplaying Areas :: Grand Hall-
Jump to: