Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now with Blackjack! And Hookers! >:U

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dance |D

Go down 
+6
Shadow
Lilac
Frosty
rainydays
May
Ebony
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

The Dance |D - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance |D   The Dance |D - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:02 pm

The young lady perked up a little at this. "You do?" Harmony asked, then crossed her arms. "Well, I'd teach you, but it'd be kinda silly to do that right now, huh?"
Back to top Go down
http://beataacademy.forumotion.eu
Dark

Dark

PostSubject: Re: The Dance |D   The Dance |D - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:46 pm

"N-not really" he said
Back to top Go down
http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/u674
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: The Dance |D   The Dance |D - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 11:24 pm

Maybe Melody should have made it a bit harder for him to talk to her. She'd have loved to see him beg, after all. But maybe it was because she was so ecstatic that the distance between them had been broken that she didn't put up a fight. And also, she wanted to talk to him through pure curiosity about what just happened. Like for starters, about Teegan, and why the hell she ran off crying.
She was a bit shy- someone grab a camera and mark this moment in history, Melody Delangelo was being shy. Nonetheless, at his comment, she pulled her usual playful grin. "It would probably be best, for the safety of the students and all." She replied, but even with the light tone, it was clear to see something was bothering her, even as she placed her hand in his, sending little sparkles up her arm from his touch. Where was Teegan? Why did Nate come to Melody instead? Not that she wasn't thrilled, but she knew he should go after Teegan instead. They were together. They were better, right? He deserved Teegan.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: The Dance |D   The Dance |D - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 4:07 pm

My, my~ Was she really being shy? Nate couldn't ignore her emotions when there were plainly right in front of him; and oh, how he wished for a moment that he had that camera. The amusement only added on to his rising mood as she smiled in that mischievous manner that he had seen so often before. "Of course." Nathaniel mused, taking her hand and wrapping it gently around hers. It wasn't quite sparks he had felt when they touched, though, not like when they had first really met. Though the chilling effect was there at first, the feeling that followed was more like a fire in itself. Warm, not hurtful, but very comforting. "If we were to crash into someone, then you'd have to be on duty, right? I think I'd like to see you in your nurse outfit again." Nate teased her with a growing smile and walked unto the floor with her. He wondered for a few moments how, even after this entire time of bitter distancing, they were at least able to talk some-what normally.
He wasn't completely blind to Melody, though, he knew something was still tearing at her. He had expected that. Maybe he should just get it right out and over with, apologize before anything else? Nathan honestly wasn't sure, and he certainly didn't wanna blow the chance of this moment. What would he say?
Nate held back a sigh and put his gently on the young woman's waist, urging her close to him. "Melody..." He started, but it was still clear he was caught at a loss of words.

Harmony shrugged, "Maybe later. I need to get something to drink..." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: The Dance |D   The Dance |D - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:21 am

Looking up from her very intent searching of the floor, she frowned at his amused expression, almost in a pout. "What's so funny?" She demanded, trying not to get distracted by his hand in hers. Trying to ignore the small distance between them, and focus on more important things than the color of his eyes.
She laughed at his joke, the normal, carefree Mel coming back to her. "What, you're saying this dress isn't as good as the nurse's uniform?" She asked as she gesturing to the pink dress with her free hand, her eyebrow raised and an amused twinkle in her eye. She was wondering the same thing as him- how was it that after so long of uncomfortable, awkward silence, they could carry on an ordinary conversation? A conversation involving her semi-sexy nurse's outfit nonetheless.
She shook her head, to softly for anyone to really notice, as if waking herself from a dream. Mel, he isn't with you anymore. He's with Teegan. And where is Teegan, anyway? What the hell's going on here? Melody hated being left in the dark on matters like these. She felt the need to butt into everyone's problems, and do her best to fix them. Even when that was going to cause her the most pain... He placed his hand on her waist, and she moved closer just a bit. "Nate..." She began slowly after him, but this time she went on. "Why aren't you with her?" She asked softly, glancing towards the exit where Teegan ran off from. "Shouldn't you be with your date, and not me?" She asked. She voiced no bitterness or anger, and no jealous. Just sadness and concern for him. She couldn't meet his eyes, and instead studied his shirt intently, as if it held all the answers to her questions.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: The Dance |D   The Dance |D - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:40 pm

The look on her face didn't help him try to wipe the smirk away by any means, he could only smile more. "Nothing, really." Nate told her at first in a somewhat soothing voice, "It's just not everyday you see a Miss Delangelo all to shy, is all..." He quickly allowed that subject to pass, though, as he easily imagined being caught so timidly might annoy her as it would if he were. [Like he had been before. It sucked. x3]
He quickly held up one hand momentarily to object. "On the contrary," the young man started in an almost matter-of-factly tone before quickly dropping it. Nate couldn't help but gently brush against the side of her face with his fingertips, pushing a few stray strands of blonde behind her ear. You have no idea how much he had missed being this clase to her. "I don't think I've ever seen you look quite so beautiful..." The words came out at a low murmer, even as she avoided his gaze, they were completely true. The dress, the boots, the jewelry. It was all so... Mel-like.
Nathaniel couldn't help but look honestly surprised for a few moments. So, she did see that...? No, what a stupid question Nate, how could she not? It still wasn't what he had imagined had been wrong with her, though, yet the more he had thought about it, the more it made sense. It was just in her character. "My date left me.." He muttered, realizing there was no way he could make them both look dignified in the situation because, when it boiled down to it, Teegan had left the place in tears and Nate stood there and watched. The reasons only made it worse and left a pit of guilt in his stomach. "She didn't want to stay and dance with me when she knew I had wanted to be with someone else." Actually, he was lately starting to realize how badly she did want what did, and that only made it worse.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: The Dance |D   The Dance |D - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:15 am

She pushed him softly, a small smile on her lips before that and the conversation passed.
Overcoming the idiotic shyness from before, a minuscule grin appeared at his touch and comment. "Well, you clean up nicely too, Wright." She replied quietly, her thoughts barely on her words.
As he explained, Melody's eyes widened. She thought for a moment how dumb that sounded. No date would have any reason to leave Nathaniel, after all. He was just so charismatic, so tact, so brilliant- no one wouldn't want to stay with him and dance... And yet, Mel had choosen someone else, hadn't she? Not like that, though. She just didn't want to be bossed around. But she had made a horrible choice. She realized now how empty she was without him- and yes, it may sound cheesy, but at that risk, Melody could also say that her life wasn't complete until she met him. That reminded her of a song... Call Me Please? Hm... Something like that. Her breath caught silently at his last sentence. Suddenly, she felt horrible. For Teegan, for him. For Happy. Dammit. Dammit. Damn.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." She breathed, looking into his golden eyes. She hoped those words would express it all- all the things she needed to apologize for. Letting them fall apart, fighting with him, ignoring him, sorry that she toke him away from Teegan, sorry that Teegan was heartbroken now. Just... Sorry.
That was really all she could say.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: The Dance |D   The Dance |D - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:11 am

He couldn't help but snicker a little as he was shoved by her gently, taking that as an assurance that he should just keep his mouth shut on the matter.
"Thank you." Nathaniel said with a smile that mirrored her own, "I know I do. /bricked."
However, whenever Mel was caught in the realization of his words, Nate found himself tossing his gaze aside guiltily; in shame, really. He had fucked up. He had fucked up very badly. He was stupid to hurt Teegan like this and, as he quickly found out not too long after it had happened, he was stupid for ever walking away from Melody in the first place. This whole was just - horrible. And really, it was all because...
Nathaniel hadn't really ever been into getting all to close to anyone. Sure, it was wonderful to have a few good friends to lean on and have some times with, and he sure as hell loved to play the flirt and sweep women off their feet. But then he crashed into this girl in the middle of the courtyard who had sung him to sleep and draw on his face in sharpies. She was beautiful, and he learned she was witty, funny, stubborn, confusing, - and completely amazing. And here she was standing right in front of him in his arms. Nate realized then that he wouldn't rather have it any other way.
The young man finally grabbed the motive to look back at her, his eyes reflecting into her own crimson pools. Nathan didn't even bother to try and dance anymore, simply standing with her in the middle of the floor. He suddenly felt as if he has trouble catching his breath, the words having a hard time coming due to his nature, but it didn't stop him. "I'm sorry, too." Nate frowned and shook his head ever-so-slightly, "I'm so sorry. For everything. But..." He had to pause to catch himself, "I don't want to lose you, Mel. I love you." The words trailed off to hardly above a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: The Dance |D   The Dance |D - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:44 pm

Don't worry, Nate. She knew how horrible this all was. And while he blamed himself, she also played the blame game, throwing all the fault on herself- and of course, a little on her mother. It was true, when you thought about it, that Melody and her mother were in many ways just alike. They looked the same- her mother tall, athletic, and beautiful. They both possessed the same features- some prominent ones being eyes and hair. And the stupid Jigglypuff power. Her mother was stubborn and strong willed, with a short temper and a independent nature- now who does that sound like? Yes, Melody was, if you thought about it, just like her mom. But if you ever say that around her... Good luck. But maybe what they had the most in common was their habit of being cut off from people- they were both popular and charismatic, but Melody had never been close to her mother. At times, she wondered if her mother was close to anyone. And at times, she wondered if she was.
And then Nathaniel Wright came along- someone that could read her like an open book. And no matter how much she got annoyed by that, she was admittedly relieved someone knew her. That there was someone that understood her better than anyone, and still didn't leave. Someone gorgeous, calm, understanding, funny, and in every way intoxicating.
So as she look into his golden eyes, she thought of all those adjectives and more.
And as the stood there in the middle of the dance floor, despite curious looks from fellow students, she thought of all of those churning, beautiful, overwhelming feelings.
And as he uttered those words, she could only catch her breath, staring at him in surprise and some other unnamed emotion for a few moments, searching for the will to speak.
And as she brought her hand from his shoulder to his cheek, she finally spoke, her whisper just as quiet as him. "I love you too, Nathaniel. I think I have for a while."

ooc;; *noms popcorn* :o
Back to top Go down
May

May

PostSubject: Re: The Dance |D   The Dance |D - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:56 am

AND SUDDENLY JOSH APPEARED ONCE MORE. He saw Mel with Nate and other people with other people and smiled. And then saw Harm with Deacon and grinned wider as Deacon failed miserably to dance. And everyone gasped as the depressed-ass ferpderp was smiling :D
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: The Dance |D   The Dance |D - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 8:58 pm

Well, it wasn't all entirely her fault either, but really - let's just hope neither of them really bring that up right now. The last thing the two of them needed in this perfect moment is a fight about why they fought / how this wasn't the other's fault; because knowing Nate and Mel, it's completely possible. Even if that did happen, though, there was no way in hell he was going to walk away like he had done before. Here she was listening off all his positive aspects; almost like Nate was sheer perfection. And while sadly, a good number of people probably thought that he was (Even outside the 4th wall); this guy did have a great number of flaws around him. The fact that Melody knew just about everyone of them was a feat, that she accepted them was even more amazing.
He was rather caught off guard that she looked so surprised when he made his little confession, figuring that she already knew, even with the time apart they had forced; but, then again, he had honestly just figured it out himself. After long periods of sheer confusion and several moments of "Oh shit, this is not happening to me.", it was finally all clear. Nathaniel felt himself freeze up as she held her cold hand against him gently before softening, returning the favor he brought his hand back forward and brushed against the edge of her lips with his thumb. There were tons of feels floating around, sharp and intense, Nate honestly couldn't tell if they were hers he was picking up or his own. And when she spoke back to him, he was just suddenly so - ... estatic, is the only word. She did love him, and hear that made him so incredibly happy, he couldn't help but let out the biggest grin, having to hold back a laugh so he could finally close the distance between them and kiss her. Oh, no. He loved her playfulness and her sarcasm. He loved her smart-arse remarks and he loved it when she sang, when she was pissed off at him and when she was concerned and caring; He loved the bad as much as the good. And he'd never let her go again. Sorry, girl, you're stuck with him 5ever.

And, just for the luls, Harm tripped and sent Deacon flying into Josh. You're welcome.
Back to top Go down
May

May

PostSubject: Re: The Dance |D   The Dance |D - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 8:59 pm

Josh got up and facepalmed. XD

./lazy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dance |D   The Dance |D - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dance |D
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: Roleplaying Areas :: Grand Hall-
Jump to: