Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now with Blackjack! And Hookers! >:U

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alright, yos. x3 Let's all just sit down...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Alright, yos. x3 Let's all just sit down... Empty
PostAlright, yos. x3 Let's all just sit down...

Peoples take a seat. We all need to just sit down and figure out what exactly we want out of the site and what we want to do with it.
o3o Everyone, I'mma say some things, but feel free to throw in whatever opinions you might have. Try to make them constructive too, please.

So, this place is like - really important to me. We've got a lot of memories here and I just love this place so much, kay? ;u;
I've also grown attached to some of my characters - Irene, Nate, and Harm namely that'srightstephandtay.idunloveyou./shot. - And if the plot finished and their stories were done - I'd just be satisfied for life. I don't know if that's how you guys feel about your characters, but that's how I feel.

We're all really confused, I'm sure, about the plot and what we want and what we need out of the roleplay. I think we all need to sit down, on this topic or on the box or something, and figure out exactly how the site's plot is going to end and what we're going to have to do to get there. And then we rp it out.

We also need to decide if we want to finish this just amongst ourselves, or wait until we reboot the site for beata's second generation, or do we start advertising again - or do we do something entirely different? We need to sort that out.

The first steps have already been taken, now, with Charles created - Lilac will create the new water guardian. With all four characters active, that will definately help with.. well.. everything.
Congrats Lilaccc, btw |DD

So. Everyone, throw in your word, let's straighten this place out. :3
or Irene will flip you. She can do that.
Back to top Go down
http://beataacademy.forumotion.eu
Share this post on: reddit

Alright, yos. x3 Let's all just sit down... :: Comments

Shadow
Re: Alright, yos. x3 Let's all just sit down...
Post Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:24 am by Shadow
Congrats Lil :DD and I'm pretty sure that since this was posted three days ago and there aren't any comments, it's been talked about in the cbox x3 Well with whatever y'all decide to do, I will promise that I shall try to be more active than I have been. Although, I can't promise too much since marching band is about to be in full swing ;-;
May
Re: Alright, yos. x3 Let's all just sit down...
Post Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:25 pm by May
I apologize that I haven't been active. My gc crashed and I fergot to put baeta back on and forgot all about it. Owo

Alright, yos. x3 Let's all just sit down...

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: