Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now with Blackjack! And Hookers! >:U

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snowwwwwwwwwwwwwww + Mate = :D *shot*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Snowwwwwwwwwwwwwww + Mate = :D *shot* Empty
PostSubject: Snowwwwwwwwwwwwwww + Mate = :D *shot*   Snowwwwwwwwwwwwwww + Mate = :D *shot* EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 12:47 am

"Holy shit, it's freezing out here."
With a small, hearty chuckle at his own weakness to the weather, Nate stepped outside of the building and walked out into the middle of the courtyard, looking around and admiring the scenery. It was strange. The moon was nowhere in sight, thanks to the light snow that was falling, but everything could be clearly by a strange dim, blue light. Yeah, this would be a great spot, or at least he figured as much. The curfew was lifted tonight so everyone could stay up and celebrate the New Year - and this big firework show was supposed to happen sometime afterwords. Even without that, though, the evening seemed perfectly peaceful - or at least, he thought so. Frost. Frost EVERYWHAR.
The young man spun on his heal and swung around, facing the doors with a smile on his face. "Hey, come on. It's not so bad~." He called to the girl with him. Though he wasn't exactly sure if it snowed too much where she lived in Texas, if he could deal with it, she could too.
Back to top Go down
http://beataacademy.forumotion.eu
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Snowwwwwwwwwwwwwww + Mate = :D *shot*   Snowwwwwwwwwwwwwww + Mate = :D *shot* EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 1:27 am

"I swear to God, Nathaniel Wright, if I die of hypothermia, then it's on your ass. And you're gonna have to do all of the funeral planning." A cautious quip sounded from the ajar door as Melody peeked out, cold wind biting at her face. Already the blonde's nose was pink as she stepped outside. Her most common cowboy boots wouldn't do, and she was clad in tan snow boots, along with a thick hoodie and a pink scarf, more than likely stolen from her sister. Because it was cold, and god dammit, she needed a scarf. Earmuffs dangled on her neck, and soon as she stepped outside, she realized how much she needed them. Quickly covering her ears, she looked around. There was a curious light in the young woman's crimson eyes, as she had never seen snow in real life before. Altogether, she looked... cute. ;u;

"Duuuude~. This is awesssoommmee~!" She finally said after a moment, smiling brightly and looking over at Nate. She turned back to the sky and tried to catch snowflakes on her tongue. She was acting like a four year old, but she didn't care, because when did Melody Delangelo care about her image? After a cold and puffy bit of falling snow landed on her tongue, she let out a hmph of satisfaction, spinning on her heels to face her boyfriend, a somewhat proud smile on her lips. It was in that motion that she found out how slick ice really was, and the ground fell out from under her. She fell on her bum into the powder, and she cried out in surprise as the coldness overwhelmed her. "Heyyy..." She nearly whimpered, as if complaining to the ground for hurting her. Stupid frost. What's up with that? >:c
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Snowwwwwwwwwwwwwww + Mate = :D *shot*   Snowwwwwwwwwwwwwww + Mate = :D *shot* EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:32 am

Somewhere in the school, Harmony is freaking out over her lost scarf.

Nathaniel ran a few fingers through his hair a bit exasperated, though non-the-less amused by her banter. "Don't worry." He grinned at her, taking a few steps forward to get closer look at her. "If I really have too, I'll make sure there's cake." Now, certainly, her outfit wasn't a short pink dress or a revealing little nurse outfit - but he still couldn't help but be a bit taken. Her skin already a pale red from the cold and the snow falling gently on her; it was almost picture perfect. She looked so innocent and adorable.

The young man didn't bother to be dressed in an all-to overbearing get-up; not actually living too far away from the school, the boy was completely used to the weather. He crossed his arms and watched her enjoy the snow, his golden eyes shining in amusement - that is, until slipped and fell. "You okay?" He asked, though even as he did, he couldn't help but laugh - Nate did feel guilty about it, though, feeling her disappointment not a few moments later. Feeling it was the best time to be a gentleman now, Nathan walked over and quickly offered her a warm hand. "You have to be careful, Princess." He said, holding back a teasing tone. "The snow is just a bit slippery." He would offer to kiss it all better, but - /shot
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Snowwwwwwwwwwwwwww + Mate = :D *shot*   Snowwwwwwwwwwwwwww + Mate = :D *shot* EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:08 am

And Mel dun care. >:U She rocks dat scarf- your signature is distracting.

Melody nodded in content at this. She was silent for a moment, glancing back at him on occasion. "Good. And put me by the buffet table. That way people will have to look at me, whether they like it or not." She winked an eye, another smile rising to her face.

'Innocent' and 'adorable' weren't two words you often used to describe Mel, but nonetheless, at that moment they stuck. Somehow, she showed vague resemblance to her little sister- if you forced them to stand by each other in that moment, you could easily tell they were sisters. Not that you usually can't, but still. shuddup. Biting her lip and frowning deeply, she looked up, a blush coloring her cheeks. What a stupid thing to do, Mel. Jeez, Mel. You'd make a horrible ice skater, Mel. Yeah, shut up, Mel. "Yeah, I'm fi- Hey! Don't laugh!" She cried, throwing her hands into a heap of snow in exasperation. It wasn't funny, after all! Looking at his outstretched hand for a few moments, she finally smiled slightly as if in forgiveness; the most innocent and pure smile she could muster up, too. You see, whenever Melody Delangelo looks innocent, that's when you know shit's about to get real. "My apologies, sir. I'll try to be more careful next time." She replied, in that voice of hers that was always slick and sweet as honey. She reached up and grabbed his hand, staring him down for a moment curiously. When it looked like she was beginning to pull herself up, Melody grabbed a handful of snow and tossed it at Nate, before using all of her strength to pull him down beside her in the snow. "Ha. Serves you right for laughing at me!" She said, her hand still locked with his.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Snowwwwwwwwwwwwwww + Mate = :D *shot*   Snowwwwwwwwwwwwwww + Mate = :D *shot* EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:47 am

"Revenge will be had! >:U /shot" xD So is yours. That's why the preview button has become my friend. ;w;

"You got it." Nathaniel smirked, motioning as if he were making a mental note for her before holding back a small laugh. No need to worry about all that shet, though, they were in the safest place on earth~ /shotagian.
It was kinda of sad, at least for Melody's sake. The more and more he saw her sister around the school, the easier it was to compare the two of them. It wasn't just in looks, either. At first glance, the siblings might seem drastically different - but when you got down to the core, really - their personalities were near the same. He wouldn't dare share those thoughts with Mel, though.
Nate really couldn't help himself, covering his laugh, almost like he was trying to wipe his smug grin away, but to no avail. "Quite." He muttered simply in mock formality, giving Melody a strange look as the sweet, innocent look magically returned to her face. There was a cautious look on his face as she took his hand, but his warm smile slowly returned again. "Now get up before you get soa - shit!" Luckily Nate was able to dodge the snowball in time, but it threw him off his balance and made it easy for him to get dragged down.
"God dammit, Mel." The young man said a bit crossly, though it was easily watered down with the grin on his face. Nate shook his head, he really should've figured as much. "You don't want to start anything - you're looking at the King of Snow Wars." Nate threatened, unable to help but brag in the process. Oh - he tried to keep her distracted, giving her a pretty look and entwining his fingers with hers; in the process, grabbing a handful of snow behind her back with his free hand. "Trust me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowwwwwwwwwwwwwww + Mate = :D *shot*   Snowwwwwwwwwwwwwww + Mate = :D *shot* Empty

Back to top Go down

Snowwwwwwwwwwwwwww + Mate = :D *shot*
Page 1 of 1