Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now with Blackjack! And Hookers! >:U

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Class Posting Limit

Go down 
+2
Sleepy
Shadow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Shadow

Class Posting Limit Empty
PostSubject: Class Posting Limit   Class Posting Limit EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:50 pm

I believe that for the special classes in which everyone has to post, there should be a set limit--as in this is put in the rules and everything--as to how many times someone can post in between an administrator's post, whichever one is controlling the topic at that time. I only say this because in the first class topic, Fire and Dark ended up taking off with the topic and left almost everyone out except for the occasional post of Moss, Frosty, or a few others. Yes, I know that in the topic Ebs told everyone that they should limit their posts, yet it didn't necessarily happen. Therefore, as one of the rules, the amount of posts should be limited to 1 post per admin post; no more than 2 at a time. Of course, where there are rules, there must be consequences for breaking said rule. For this, I believe that there could possibly be a little lenience at first for first-time offenders... although it is quite apparent that a new punishment should be thought of X3 any ideas??

Last edited by Shadow on Tue May 22, 2012 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Pessimistic Old Man
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Class Posting Limit   Class Posting Limit EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:58 pm

I like it. Though, that may because I'm a lazy poster.

Not so sure on the punishment, though.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Class Posting Limit   Class Posting Limit EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:03 pm

Well, like I said: it's only a suggestion. I'm perfectly up for any other options. It was just the first thing that popped into my head that sounded at least a little reasonable.
Back to top Go down
Pinely

PostSubject: Re: Class Posting Limit   Class Posting Limit EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:34 pm

I support this suggestion! ^^

Though, I must agree that the punishments do sound pretty strict.

What if someone says, "Hey, so-and-so, can you blahblahblah...?" and they already posted? They'd have to wait until an admin posts after everyone's been doing this and that to really go, "oh-- well... too late for that! D:"
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Class Posting Limit   Class Posting Limit EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:39 pm

Well, what I meant for the posting limit was mainly to stop the whole takeover of a topic, so like I said: there could be something like a 1 post limit, yes-- possibly 2 or 3 posts max depending on the situation, such as if something were to come up like that~
Back to top Go down
Rosey

Rosey

PostSubject: Re: Class Posting Limit   Class Posting Limit EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:41 pm

I like the rule. it would make sure that crazy posters wouldn't go and practically spam it.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: Class Posting Limit   Class Posting Limit EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:13 am

I say it's a good idea. But isn't one post too little? I mean, you might be having a conversation with someone's charrie, but then you have to wait for the admin, who then posts about class ending? Maybe every 24 hours. Like, once a day, you can post. Not necessarily wait for the same time to come around, but you can only post once a day, and they have to make the time posted fair. Like, if you post at 10 that night, you can't post at 7 the next morning. It has to be a decent amount of time between days? Just a suggestion ^^ It's a good idea
Back to top Go down
Pinely

PostSubject: Re: Class Posting Limit   Class Posting Limit EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:18 am

Mmmnnn... I don't agree to the above post, sorry.

I think we should just be able to post once each time an admin does, and depending on if someone needs you or if you're having a conversation can you post more than once. Other than hat that, fit all you need into a post.

Personally, I think you should be able to post as much as you want; just not OVERDO it... ^^
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Class Posting Limit   Class Posting Limit EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:32 pm

I do believe that two or three (at the most) sizable posts should suffice in the classes. Chit-chat one-liners, on the other hand, I don't think are needed. D; Communication for teamwork is great, but anything planned could be made outside the topic, instead of trying to figure out what to do inside itself...
... Did that make any sense?

Alright, Only pay attention to that first sentence. I don't think it's something to be punished for, though. cx

If you wanna catch up with your classmates, do it outside of class, please. :U Other than that, try to put more effort into your posts, so fewer are needed. c:
asdf
Back to top Go down
http://beataacademy.forumotion.eu
Pinely

PostSubject: Re: Class Posting Limit   Class Posting Limit EmptyTue May 22, 2012 4:21 pm

And maybe a minimum character limit? People sometimes put: "So-and-so dodged out of the way. They landed on their feet."

About a paragraph would be nice, seriously.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Pessimistic Old Man
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Class Posting Limit   Class Posting Limit EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:52 pm

I wouldn't mind doing something like that.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Class Posting Limit   Class Posting Limit EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:32 pm

Alright. A highschool paragraph at least in the classes is reasonable, right?
Back to top Go down
http://beataacademy.forumotion.eu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class Posting Limit   Class Posting Limit Empty

Back to top Go down

Class Posting Limit
Page 1 of 1