Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now with Blackjack! And Hookers! >:U

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Truth or Dare >:D

Go down 
+10
rainydays
Sleepy
Frosty
Fire
Small
May
Ebony
Pinely
Dew
Feather
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Truth or Dare >:D - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:53 am

"Well, then -" He held an arm out as if to welcome her; he was insinuation that she should go truth or dare someone else instead of having to do the stupid slapping one. Skipping someone's turn, basically. "Unless there's a better idea." He suddenly froze and gave the young miss an 'are you serious?'. No, that was not a better idea.
Back to top Go down
http://beataacademy.forumotion.eu
Pinely

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:56 am

Happy stifled a laugh, flicking his ear as it was scratched. At least he wasn't getting smacked. Why would she include him? Was his life really that horrible that all the bad things had to happen to him? He just lay and watched intently, stretching. Okay, THIS was gonna be hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 1:07 am

And thus, Carter was magically there, ready to be tortured in TruthorDareville.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 1:33 am

Aislinn blinked, her eyes wide. "Bu- but I don't know him!" She said, licking her chapped lips. She wrapped her arms defensively around her slender waist and looked at Stephen, walking over to him slowly. Her golden eyes starred at the ground, half shut. Red bangs fell into her face, and she blushed. "Just, sit on the log, okay?" Aislinn said, pulling her long wavy locks to the side of her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 1:37 am

Stephen kept a straight face and walked over, sitting on the log. He didn't very well think he was involved, more of a spectator, but if they had to to move on.. Hopefully his look of total indifference wasn't pressuring her or anything.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 1:41 am

Her eyes flickered to his face quickly then back to the ground, and she blushed again. Turning painfully slow, she hovered over Stephen, the butt of her jeans barely rubbing his zipper as she slowly moved her hips back and forth. Aislinn's thick red locks fell onto her back, and waved down like a dark red river. Her hands found Stephen's and she led them to her hips, indicating that he could grab her.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 1:47 am

ooc;; Ohgod, Fea. You know this site is PG13, rite? xD

He didn't move, keeping his hands on the log, simply watching the back of her head. Stephen took in a quick sigh and let it out slowly. After a few minutes of this, only one word left his mouth, a small smirk on his face. "Amateur."
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 1:50 am

Aislinn turned around to face him, one bright red eye brow raised. "I'll show you amateur." She purred, putting one knee on each side of him, and grinding herself down on him.

OOC: I've seen worse on PG-14 TV shows XD
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:02 am

the hell do you watch? XD

Stephen lowered his head, not looking up at her as she did her dance. He started shaking. When he looked back up, though, it would appear that he was simply laughing. "You're cute, but you've got a lot to learn." Stephen easily grabbed hold of her arms and stood her back up, giving him room to have get up himself. "You kids have fun." He said simply and headed back to his dorm. ahem. the reason you may improvise on. *shot*
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:05 am

She quickly looked over to Melony. "I dare you to, um, swap bras with her. Infront of everyone. You can turn your back to them." The red head smiled mischeviously, and pointed to the innocent Lilac.

While she waited for the dare to settle in, she ran quickly over to Stephen, grabbing his elbow. "Was it really that bad?" Aislinn asked so only he could hear. Her cheeks were red and flushed, and she looked at the ground.

Angelo had started to fall asleep to the rhythmic feel of Happy's fur under his finger tips.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:09 am

Nate glanced over at Melody, the dare given. Me Gusta

Stephen, meanwhile, had turned back, looking down at Aislinn. "Don't you care how bad it sounds that you're even asking?" He asked back in a tone just as low, blankness once again covering his face.
Back to top Go down
Pinely

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:12 am

Lilac gave a shrug. "That's easy peasy!" Tch, Lilac would do ANYTHING. For example, she was already holding her bra out. She had done it inside he shirt. Like a baws.

What a way to make a dare boring.

And Happy was already half-asleep as well, purring softly. Until he turned back into human. Then he lay underneath Angelo's jacket, eyes wide as he pet his back. "!! Er--! Erm!!" His face flushed up.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:30 am

Melody raised an eyebrow, crossed her arms over her chest and snickered. "Easy." She purred. Standing up, she turned around. Was it bad, that even though she was completely capable of taking it off under her shirt, she wanted to show Lilac up? Nooo, we'll keep it PG-13. She gracefully unclasped her bra, before slipping one strap over her around and taking it off, then pulling the bra through the other end of her shirt. Like a magician. |D *shot*
Now completely braless, Melody tried not to look at Nathaniel out of fear her bravado would crumble. I mean, seriously. D;
She twirled the black, lacy brazier around, leaning on one foot, waiting for Lilac. Seeing her bra, she smiled slightly at the girl and toke it, trading it with her own.
Now came the tricky part. She could take a bra off without lifting her shirt, no problem. But putting one on...?
"Erhrm... Excuse me for a moment." She told her fellow students. Hm..
She lifted her shirt to about her stomach, not revealing anything as she slipped the small little bra up, then clasped it again, all while facing away. Soon, it was on, and she looked down, frowning.
It was not comfortable! And it squeezed her boobs, making them appear.. Oh God. Well, this sucked.
Without speaking, she toke her spot by Nathaniel and looked around, bowing at the end. "There. You're welcome for the show." She said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:35 am

Angelo shot up, grabbing Happy's clothes and shoving them at him. "Do you want me to cover you while you run to the trees?" He asked, removing his hand from the kid's bare skin.

Aislinn smirked. "I was thinking it was more... daring." She said, looking at Stephen with smoldering amber eyes, crossing her arms under her modest C cups.
Back to top Go down
Pinely

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:40 am

Lilac stared at the bra as she dangled it in front of her own face. "Hmmmm... Wow! You've got biiiiigggg boobs, girly," she stated, staring at it inside and out. "Hmmmm one moment~" Since Pine was only on her phone, she couldn't bother making the post long. After a long moment, she turned, giggling at how the bra made her breasts look 3x more enlarged. "Aweshum!" she cried, groping herself and poking her chest continuously.

Yeah, Uhmm.... Happy was already cowering behind his emo tree, shaking. He peeked from behind it, eye twitching. "UH...! Yes, uhm.. And if you don't mind, can you bring me my underwear? Uhm... Please?" He made sure his body was hidden tightly behind the skinny tree.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:47 am

Melody laughed, covering her mouth to contain the giggles, but she couldn't help it. She supposed it was a complement, and toke it as that. After calming down, she smiled. "Thanks." She said with a sneer, looking at Nate for a moment before turning away. Oh no, not now. Not after that.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:55 am

Nathaniel's eyes grew wide at the girl next to her, surprised that she was willing to do the dare so easily. The whole thing was modestly pleasant to watch ahem, that is up until the twirled the bra around in her hands for the entire clearing to see. That did it. Dear Nate knew, along with a good other amount, that you didn't simply own things like that -- black, lacy, and the like -- no, not unless you had wished for someone to see them at some point.
This was probably not the occasion that Melody had planned, but that thought alone was enough to break him. He just kinda sat there blankly until she finished. xD
"Melody?" he started, giving her a weak smile. "Come here -- just come here." Nate repeated himself, knowing that chances were that she'd question him or protest. He lifted her up and placed her on his lap, wrapping his arms around her. i shall never let go~. ;3; miiiineeeeeeee. He just kinda sat there. Yup, Mel, excellent work. You've broken him beyond repair.

"I gave you my word. What do you expect me to do now? Give you a few tips?" Stephen leaned over until he was eye level with her, "Or perhaps you'd like a teacher?"
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 3:03 am

Angelo blinked, picking up the little blue boxers with train cars all over them. This wasn't the best idea, walking around in the forest, half asleep, because people had a tendency to trip over roots. "Here you gooooo-" Michael's foot nicked the front of a root & he came tumbling down, falling straight on top of one naked Happy.

Stephen's breath tickled her neck, as she starred into his blue eyes, her golden ones searching for any sort of emotion. She bit her bottom lip, and put her hand lightly on his shoulder. "You don't mean it." Her voice teased, dared him to get closer.
Back to top Go down
Pinely

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 3:27 am

Happy stifled a shriek. Oh. My. God. ASDDHSJLHLSJDKAJKASL!!!! Happy's mind was a rush. First, his hand was outstretched to grab his underwear, and now his Thomas train undergarments were the least of his worries. Okay, this was by FAR the best erotic Monday worst day of his life. !!! NEEUGH! A hug could've sufficed maybe!!? This...! This was so wrong. But yet so right cx His arms were way out to the sides of him. Red. Red. Red. Oh my God he was so red.

Happy's words were caught in his throat. Well, at least you couldn't see his nudity, thanks to Angelo's giant leather jacket that weighed Angelo down a bit, I'm sure~ "S-- Sorr--!" He felt faint. Hopefully no one noticed. Hopefully this was just a dream. No, this couldn't be a dream. It felt all too real. He knew that if Angelo stood up, all of his naked glory would be seen. Oh, why does this happen to me?

Don't look at me! Stop! St- stop looking at me! he thought, knowing millions of eyes were trained on the two guys that obviously weren't wrestling. Even so, Happy stared up at Angelo with glowing blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tiggur

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 3:30 am

Kali strutted into the clearing, a bit pissed she hadn't been here earlier. Must have missed a bit of the action. she mused sadly. She plopped down next to Nate, and leaned on him a bit, sighing and ignoring Mel completely. She was ready for some action. ;3 She laughed out loud as Angelo tripped onto the naked Happy, Happy letting out a squeak.

Tala was sitting in the shadows, listening to everyone else chatting, oohing and ahhing. Her claws were out, and she was clawing at the trunk of a tree, her red eyes flashing in the light. She was content sitting out, and being ignored. Though she looked up and snickered at Happy and Angelo, as they jumped on top of each other. Damn. Get a room. she though to herself, laughing inwardly.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 3:46 am

Dammit, I think I broke him! >:U
To be honest, Melody forgot what she wore that day. All her other bras were in the wash. Her mom got it for her. Pick your excuse. D; She didn't even think about... that! Not fairly-innocent little Melody. ;___;

"What?" She asked, turning to face him whenever he grabbed her. RAAAPE. D8 The girl yelped in surprise and sqiurmed around a little, wanting to protest. Then she just kind of sat there, wrapping in his arms, stiff and staring at the fire, waiting for the next turn. Then she realized- she could pick the next person! Looking around, she set her sights on... A pretty little Kali. "Glad you could join us." She snickered. "You missed all the fun, but oh well. Truth or dare?" She challenged, her eyes narrowing on the girl.
Back to top Go down
Tiggur

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 3:52 am

Kali locked eyes with Mel. This girl was a bitch... But hell. Time to throw caution to the wind. And her clothes. owo "Dare." She said, her voice thick and sultry as she eyes the others around the circle.

Tala looked up, watching as Kali chose a dare. Tala could sense the tension between her and Mels, and she was excited to see what Mel might make her do.
Back to top Go down
Fire

Fire

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 3:54 am

Maleia awoke on the grass, from melody's 'rape' . She got up on a log, heavy eyes and all, and stared at the new sight. Good for you nate! she thought. She was happy that he could find love. :D
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:06 am

Nate was perfectly content sitting there with her, resting his head on her shoulder. "I don't even think I could dream up what the hell I just witnessed," he said lightly in her ear, a jokeful tone in his voice. It's just like, wow~. He didn't know you were like that, Melody. She'd have to explain it to him later in slow words. Nathaniel had started to gaze into the fire with her quietly until he felt someone lean lightly against him. He slit his eyes, 'Oh, wonderful.' The young man shifted away from Kali and held onto Mel just a little tighter, probably not even realizing that he was doing it. The tension between the two girls was giving him a headache.

Stephen bent down closer, taking his hand up and brushing his thumb across her lips; ice blue eyes looking into her fiery own. "Well," he started, leaning in to whisper in her ear. "You're right." The seventeen year old stood back and showed her the same hand, a promise ring gleaming on his finger. That's right, bitches, he's a part of Trina's abstinence club. "Such a waste." Stephen gave her a final smile before turning around and walking back to the main campus.

ooc;; pffft. you people act like people gotta look all orderly/good and shiz to be abstinent. xD that's messed up.

Last edited by Ebony on Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:21 am

Angelo gasped and caught himself before he fell completely ontop of fragile Happy and squished him flat. All the eyes had been on them, but now they were on Mel & Kali. Even he could feel the girls' tension from here. Or maybe that was... /shot. "Ju- just um, I do- I don't know what... what to do." He said, biting his lip and looking anywhere but at Happy. "Oh, I know! Just, um, sli- slide your und- you um, underwear on, and I'll um, co- cover you." Michael said, propping himself up on his elbows so he didn't squish little shivering Happy completely, and so... You know. CX

Aislinn grimaced, and stepped away from his touch on her lips. "I'm not a slut!" She screamed after him, one hand clutching her arm. It's not liked she asked for this, but the first time she'd actually been touched by a guy she wasn't related too, and she'd taken it WAY too far. And now it just kinda stung, stung that Stephen had walked away, that he'd not even shown one emotion, that he'd kinda teasted her. "DAMNIT!!!" She screamed, walking back to the party, and sitting with her back to the group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare >:D
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next