Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now with Blackjack! And Hookers! >:U

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Truth or Dare >:D

Go down 
+10
rainydays
Sleepy
Frosty
Fire
Small
May
Ebony
Pinely
Dew
Feather
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

Truth or Dare >:D - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:39 am

Melody sneered at her answer, leaning back her head on to Nathaniel's chest, which was really comfortable, thanks for asking. |D
She looked around, thinking of the worst possible dare. Nudity was probably a little to far, and she figured Kali would enjoy it to much. Slut~.
"Alright, your dare is.." go hump a landmine. D; She set her sights on both Pine and Lilac. "You two," She gestured towards them, "And you and I, will be taking a quick trip into the woods." She told her calmly, giving up nothing as she stood up, releasing herself from Nathaniel's hold. Thinking, she gave him a quick peck on the cheek- for Kali, and whispered in his ear, "You know you liked it." To his earlier comment, before waiting for the other girls.
Back to top Go down
Pinely

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:17 am

ooc: and the entire time no one acknowledged Happy and Angelo making love /shot

ic: Pine looked up from her dozing off. She gave a sort of snort as she was awakened, and she looked around frantically. "Hmm...? What?" She rubbed her eyes and yawned, walking over. "Okay, yeah... sure. Just make sure it's quick," she mumbled, stretching tiredly.

Lilac hopped to her feet. Her new bra still didn't seem to fit her. I mean, of course it didn't... but... it just didn't look right on a girl like her. "Yayayay!" She raced over, beaming. Oh, yeah. She was totally ready for another dare and stuff.

In the background, Happy winced as the guy above him shifted around. He could feel him moving, and he tried to push away the horrible thought. So wrong...! he thought, sweat beading on his forehead. The kid turned awkwardly, trying to reach his underwear. His hand slapped at the bare ground as he tried to reach it. He tried with much difficulty not to think about himself being naked. And not only that, but some guy on him to top it off. Too bad he just... couldn't quite... reach his... Thomas the train..... underwear.... ;3;
Back to top Go down
Tiggur

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:46 am

Kali stood up warily, ready to follow the three other girls. Great. Not even any guys... Kali thought to herself. She sighed, resigned to her fate - whatever it'll be - as she walked over to the others, she got a better view of Angelo and Happy struggling together behind the tree. She snickered as Happy tried desperately to reach his kiddy underwear. Kali padded over, gingerly picking it up and tossing it at him, grinning. When Happy didn't react fast enough, it hit him smack in the face, causing Kali to chuckle even louder, as she sauntered back over to the others to wait for her dare.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:10 am

Lou was shocked by the all the three pages posted in one night events happening all at once. It was crazy what could happen. Poor Happy managed to shift back, several stupid dares were accomplished. And she still sat, unnoticed.

Alexi was kind of glad he wasn't being talked to. It would be great if he could go the entire night like that.

Reed was glad the dares had gone down after the escalade with the lap dance. She had not watched, too stunned at people for even asking the poor girl to do that. Reed would have rather gotten slapped than watch her do that. The bra one was simple. This next one into the woods was definitely going to be bad. You never asked people to follow you into the woods during Truth or Dare.

But, in all, the three kids watched in silence, giggles and snickers occasionally burst from their lips, but they remained fresh meat un-dared.
Back to top Go down
May

May

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:53 pm

Katie was about to go herpadur over the fact that her roommates were about to torture eachother. If Kali comes back without a head, I swear, Melody won't have one soon. She'd seriously liked this Kali-- she's pretty awesome-- she'd at least fill her in when she came back. and May totally couldn't think of anything else to write cx

Josh scoffed at his brother, and leaned over. "Did you seriously just do that?"

May started laughing randomly. cx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:06 pm

MY CHARACTERS WERE FUCKING LOST, MAAAAAN
Back to top Go down
Dead

Dead

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:23 pm

ooc: Is it too late to randomly walk in on an awkward moment? D;
Back to top Go down
May

May

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:28 pm

OOC: No. Tiggur did. cx
Back to top Go down
Dead

Dead

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:38 pm

ooc: Okay. cx

ic:

The shadows along the pathway flickered as Ryuu passed by. He could see a faint light ahead, most likely a fire, along with a chorus of voices. What would people be doing out here right now?
Stepping past a clump of bushes and vegetation, Ryuu entered the fire-lit clearing. Sounds came from somewhere nearby.
"What.. Did I just walk into?"
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:09 pm

Nathaniel was honestly a little reluctant to let the blonde go, but released his grip on her and glanced up, his eyes slit. Why would she need Pine and Lilac? Just what was she planning. "Don't do anything... too stupid." The just plain stupid barrier was broken a long time ago, but he wasn't exactly sure if he trusted Kali. Nate laughed a little lightly as she kissed his cheek, sitting there simply, sure she wouldn't like the favor returned after tonight. "Can't deny it." he smiled and said lowly before she pulled away again.
The young man drew one of his knees up and sat, watching the gathering group of girls before shooting Josh an only-slightly-amused look. "Yeah, I seriously did."

"Get out while you can." Stephen had said to a passing Ryuu. Okay, he's out of the topic fer good now. Lawl.
Back to top Go down
http://beataacademy.forumotion.eu
Dead

Dead

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:15 pm

"No, I think I'll stay and watch you guys.. Do whatever you were doing, just for the satisfaction of not having to do anything." The corner of Ryuu's lips tugged upward, and he took a seat on a close-by log.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:35 pm

Emil frowned. "Bahd choice." was all he said to Ryuu, closing his eyes with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Dead

Dead

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 6:05 pm

Ryuu snorted, crossing his arms. "I don't chicken out that easily, you know."

ooc: Hurray for fail posts. :D
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 7:01 pm

Gabe rubbed the back of his neck. Gosh, spin the bottle would have been so much better. And when and what would his dare be? Ohwell, he was having fun seeing May--nvm.

Randy sat with his eyes shut tight, rockng back and forth. "Girlsgirlsgoawaytoafriggingislaaan" was sung quite goodly to the tune of 'Rain rain go away~'
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:01 pm

Trying to get back in the topic, Sarah facepalmed herself as the whole situation with her brother unfolded. Yet, he did deserve it by accepting that dare. Feeling her cheeks getting hot from seeing everything that was going on, Sarah simply decided she was going to leave. "I'm going to go," she told them softly with a small wave before she turned around and left.

Sean was still lost in his daydream as the events unraveled. He was thinking about possibly recreating this day/night/whichever in a painting of his, but there were way too many things that shouldn't be mentioned again. It was kind of like Las Vegas. What happens there, stays there.
Back to top Go down
Pinely

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:24 pm

ooc: How does anyone deserve that for accepting a dare to hug someone? XDD

ic: Happy's hand continued to paw at the ground as he reached. When some girl walked over, she bent down, examining his undergarments. "Th- those are-- MMPH!" The girl had thrown his underwear on his face, and his head limply fell to the ground. It was difficult to do, but he eventually did it, scrambling to put his feet into his underwear. It was hard to put it on what with Angelo all on him like that. When his Thomas the train undies were on, he clenched his eyes shut and screamed out to Angelo, "okaythanksforthehelpIreallyappreciateit!"
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:38 pm

Angelo jumped up, and threw his jacket over Happy's almost naked body before running far far away. Aka, to the other side of the group. "You'rewelcomepleasedontevermentionit." He said, rubbing his bare arms.
Back to top Go down
Pinely

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:01 pm

"Youcancountyourfkingshitaboutthat." He ducked underneath the jacket and began crawling over to the rest of his clothes like a bug, except... with a jacket for a shell. He bumped into many things, but finally gathered his belongings and darted over to his emo tree, crying softly as he clothed himself underneath Angelo's jacket.
Back to top Go down
Dead

Dead

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:29 am

Ryuu pinched the bridge of his nose, looking away from Happy. "You people really are sick," he growled, furrowing his brow. "Do all dares nowadays have to be.. Sexually involved, or of the sort?" Slipping an obsidian-crafted dagger out of his pocket, Ryuu narrowed his eyes. "Let me play. I'll show you what my kind of dares are like."
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:55 am

Randy glanced up at Ryuu. "She threw her shiiirrrt at meeeeee." he whined. Then Randy noticed the dagger, he drew his legs even closer. "They made me come." he mumbeled. Randy stared at his feet, scared of the taller boy. What were the dares? Cutting your wrists or something?
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:31 pm

Michael narrowed his eyes at the new boy. The fuck did Ryuu think he did to Happy? He had been helping a poor kid get dressed before everyone made fun of him. Who was this Ryuu guy anyways? He seemed to kill the mood, with his creepy "I have a dagger, let me get dared." Angelo didn't like the hot shot, not one bit. "You should out that away before you hurt yourself." He said, standing, flicking the bangs our of his deep blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dead

Dead

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 4:00 pm

"Hurt myself? What are you, my mother?" Ryuu almost laughed at this. Eyes giving away nothing, he thought, Oh, wonderful, I already have someone bitching at me. "Come on. I'm seventeen. I know how to handle a knife. Oh, and by the way," he added, "you don't have to glare at me. I'm not here to spoil your fun. I actually came to play."
Back to top Go down
Coon

Coon

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 6:20 pm

Nyla saw someone enter and looked up to see Ryuu, "Ryuu! Hi!" She said. "Glad you could join us!"

Lena looked at Emil, "Yeah he kinda did make a bad choice."
Back to top Go down
Dead

Dead

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 6:37 pm

Ryuu's violet-blue eyes brightened somewhat as he spotted Nyla, whom he hadn't seen before. "Oh, hi," he greeted lightly, and swiped his sleeved over his knife's blade.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:17 pm

Meanwhile, Melody led the little group away from the fire. Soon, the light illuminating from it was gone completely, and she frowned. "Hey- it's Pine, right? Can you give us some light or something with your sparky powers?" Melody asked, looking around at the blackness. From the moonlight, she could make out each person, and guessed which one Pine was. She wondered if her planned dare would be a little to... Dangerous, and thought it over a moment as she leaned on one leg and crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare >:D   Truth or Dare >:D - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare >:D
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next