Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now with Blackjack! And Hookers! >:U

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tea Party! :D

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
May

May

Tea Party! :D Empty
PostSubject: Tea Party! :D   Tea Party! :D EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:40 pm

Skia walked quietly across a strange forest towards a large building by the name of "Beata Academy." She had finally shut up about her cat, and was now entering the building with a red face, rather embarassed that she was getting here so far into the year. She wouldn't fit in at all. According to the acceptance letter, she was in Dorm 9. She headed towards the dorms, searching for the door labeled "9." She peeked in, seeing noone was there at the moment. She grinned, happy that noone would see her like this. She walked in, set her belongings in a huge box on a fourth, unused bed and fell backwards onto it, closing her eyes. This bed is soo comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Pinely

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party! :D   Tea Party! :D EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:54 pm

ooc: By the way, all who are reading this, Dorm 9 got a new makeover. As in, there's new people in dorm 9, so go look before you post xD Thankies~

ic: Happy was walking in the door, head down. He'd heard that he was getting new roommates. He hoped he'd never get to meet them. They could be mean. He kept his head down, shuffling to his bed. Oh, he just wanted to sleep. And eat. Sleep and eat. Eat and sleep. Then he stopped. Hearing someone shifting on a bed to the side of him, he looked up, and jumped. A girl! Oh, oh, oh jeez. Don't look at her. He turned quickly, about to head back out the door.
Back to top Go down
May

May

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party! :D   Tea Party! :D EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:56 pm

Skia turned over, sitting up. This kid.. what's up? Oh well, i'd do the same. She got up, tiptoed very quickly, and put a small hand on his shoulder, giving a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
Pinely

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party! :D   Tea Party! :D EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:00 pm

Happy shrieked as her hand touched his shoulder. 95% of rape starts at the shoulders!!! he thought disgustedly, staggering out of the way and crashing into the door. He gave a groan of pain as he rubbed the back of head. Did she freak out and leave yet? He looked up. She's still there!! Oh nuuuu! "H- Hello! Um!! Sorry... s- sorry!"
Back to top Go down
May

May

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party! :D   Tea Party! :D EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:01 pm

"You didn't do anything-- I scared you. Are you okay?" She almost instantly lost the smile, stepping back, a rather scared look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Pinely

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party! :D   Tea Party! :D EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:05 pm

Happy just looked away meekly, shuddering. "O- Oh... well, uhm.... Y- Yeah... I think.. umm..." He stayed on the ground staring at her. Girls. Girls are icky. Standing up, he kept himself pressed to the wall. He never introduced himself first. "Wh- Um... who are... erm... you?"
Back to top Go down
May

May

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party! :D   Tea Party! :D EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:10 pm

"I'm S-Skia, but you c-can call me S-Sky if you w-want," she stuttered. May was totally trying to make her look more shy because she's never roleplayed a shy gal. cx
Back to top Go down
Pinely

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party! :D   Tea Party! :D EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:13 pm

Well you better lurn D:< Happy nodded, glancing at her once. "Uhm- uh... Hap- Happy," he responded, grabbing his right arm nervously. "So, um.... yeah, I guess... I guess you're the- the new... um, yeah.... room... mate?"

ooc: hooray for these small posts XD
Back to top Go down
May

May

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party! :D   Tea Party! :D EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:24 pm

"Y-yeah." Shy person talk! :D "Nic-Nice to meet you." She started to shiver, a few tears running down her cheeks. Because she could sense this guy could shapeshift-- the iron count in a shapeshifter's body is much higher than one of an average person. And she could visibly see cat fur on his shirt. It reminded her of her cat. ;n;
Back to top Go down
Pinely

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party! :D   Tea Party! :D EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:30 pm

When Happy noticed tears, he, too, began to weep a little. He hadn't meant to hurt anyone. He managed to scoot around her, still pressed against the wall. He just quickly retreated to his bed and barrel rolled over it, grabbing a pillow off and falling off the edge of the bed with it. Hah! Protection. He pulled the pillow close to him, burying his face in it. This girl was staring at him funny! And crying! Why was his life so terrible!?
Back to top Go down
May

May

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party! :D   Tea Party! :D EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:36 pm

As he barrel-roll'd into the bed, she paused, confused. What the- No, I won't even think it. "H-Hap-Happy, it's n-not your f-fault. I-it's just-- m-my cat just died, and.."
Back to top Go down
Pinely

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party! :D   Tea Party! :D EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:14 am

Her cat died. Had she killed it? He sank down farther behind his pillow. "O- Oh... um... um... sorry... sorry about th- that," he said. "I- uhm... used to h- have a.... a cat, too, um..."
Back to top Go down
May

May

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party! :D   Tea Party! :D EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:17 am

"O-Oh? A-all I can say is th-that I hate cancer. It killed m-my c-cccaaatttttt ;n;" she stuttered quietly. She slowly, sobbingly and shiveringly made her way over to her bed and rolled onto it, starting to sob quietly into her pillow ;n;
Back to top Go down
Pinely

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party! :D   Tea Party! :D EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:43 am

Happy stared at her. Who actually liked cancer? He just nodded, shifting uneasily. He watched her sob in her pillow as well. They seemed very alike, except... not. "Uhm... is that... is that- that your... um... Mr. Pillow, too?"
Back to top Go down
May

May

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party! :D   Tea Party! :D EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:50 am

She lifted her head up, her face bright red against the rest of her pale skin, black hair and big brown eyes. "Y-yeah. P-pillows are nice friends." These two would seriously be perfect for eachother. Because then it would be a normal relationship /no
Back to top Go down
Pinely

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party! :D   Tea Party! :D EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:53 am

I can bang dat betch :D /shot

Happy gave a nod, petting his pillow. "Y- Yeah," he agreed. Slowly but surely, he crawled up onto his bed, not looking at her directly. "Uh- uhm... what- is.... what is your pow...er...?"
Back to top Go down
May

May

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party! :D   Tea Party! :D EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:57 am

"M-magnekinesis. W-what is yo-yours..?" She wiped her eyes with her jacket's sleeve because she was wearing a black polar fleece jacket, and sat up.
Back to top Go down
Pinely

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party! :D   Tea Party! :D EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:05 am

He really didn't know what the heck that meant. "Uhm.... Just... just shape-shifting," he said. "Hmm..."

ooc: shortest post ;3;
Back to top Go down
May

May

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party! :D   Tea Party! :D EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:09 am

"O-or con-controlling m-magnetic p-poles." And then she suddenly flew backwards into the wall, spewing cusses the entire ride. "I can't r-really c-c-control it yet, if you h-had noticed." She ripped herself off the wall, and walked back over to the bed awkwardly. cx
Back to top Go down
Pinely

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party! :D   Tea Party! :D EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:17 am

"Oh, cool, uhm..." He watched her, shaking and flinching at each cuss word. He watched her cling to the wall, and he hid his face, not wanting to look. Happy shuddered, eyes wide as he stared into Mr. Pillow. He heard her tear off of the wall like a sticker and looked up. She staggered to her bed. "Y- you ok...ay...?"
Back to top Go down
May

May

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party! :D   Tea Party! :D EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:20 am

"I-i'm ki-kind of used to it, but i'm a-a little dizz-dizz-dizzy." She wobbled herself back onto the bed. cx
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party! :D   Tea Party! :D EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:53 am

OOC: I'm on my phone so I'm not doing color.

A sudden knock at the door caught everyones attention, as a very familiar boy poke his head into the room. "Hi? I'm Michaelangelo I got assign-" He trailed off, looking straight at Happy. "Happy!" He laughed, slinging his bag onto the floor. "Hey man! I got assigned this dorm, apparently they were changing everyone around & stuff. But, great I already know someone here! Mind if I take this bed?" Angelo blabbered, stretching his frame across the longest bed, his tipey toes mere inches from the end of the bed ( that just so happen was next to Happy's bed cx)
Back to top Go down
Pinely

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party! :D   Tea Party! :D EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:05 am

Happy jumped as the door opened, and a familiar someone walked through the door, tossing a bag to the ground and greeting him like they were lifetime partners. "Oh, well, uhm... h- hey, Angelo," he greeted. Peeking from behind his pillow, he watched him intently. "Uh- uhm, yeah. Go... ahead," he said. Happy glanced from Angelo to Skia. "This is the person who's ripping me off! :D"
Back to top Go down
May

May

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party! :D   Tea Party! :D EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:10 am

OOC: I'm not. She's not pansexual. AND SHE'S EMO OF HER SHORTNESS. D:

Sky gave a weak smile at the totally hot guy walking in the door, and nodded a bit as he asked the bed. "H-h-hi." she whispered quietly. Oh my god, too many people to get to know! ;n; She buried her face in the pillow and started to sob quietly.

ooc; she hates too many people. tis always been awkward.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party! :D   Tea Party! :D EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:18 am

Angelo had just started to snuggle down when he heard the girl crying. He automatically stood up & rushed over to her. "Oh God! Are you okay??" He asked randomly patting her back. He had on a pair of gray sweat pants and a long sleeve white t-shirt. You could see his very large and detailed tattoo through it. The hair on the left side of his head was ruffled from laying down & he had no shoe on. "What'd I do?" He asked. That was so like Angelo to be worried about people he'd never met.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party! :D   Tea Party! :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Tea Party! :D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next