Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now with Blackjack! And Hookers! >:U

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey dere. ;3;

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Feather

Feather

Hey dere. ;3; Empty
PostSubject: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:56 pm

It was a simple day, almost deligtful. The sky was spotted with a few clouds, providing shade every once and a while from the mild heat of the sun. A slight breeze blew, but it wasn't pleasent. Not to Rackely. No she felts every speck of dirt hit her skin as sh breeze blew onto her skin. She shrugged. No day was ever perfect for her. No. The smell of freshly cut grass was a little overwhelming, even though it had been mowed hours and hours before Rackley'd set foot on campus. Her button nosed twitched, and she sneezed, then giggled at the familiar feel of sneezing.
"This school is huge~ Wonder what things there are to do in there."
She said, tilting her head to the side just a little bit, and crossing her slender arms under her breast. Somewhere behind the closed doors of the school a bell rang. One might be able to hear it faintly, or maybe not at all. But for Blue it was loud and clear. The doors opened and students poured into the courtyard, chattering.
And Rackley could hear every sentnce of it. "Look a new girl, wonder what her power is." No one had said a thing about her eyes. Well, because she was wearing sunglasses, to keep out the glare of the sun from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Hey dere. ;3; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:02 pm

Pushing through the crowd to get through the front doors of the school, Sean made his way towards the fountain that sat in the middle of the yard with a sketch pad in one hand and a messenger bag filled with supplies in the other. Finally steering clear of the mass of people, he smiled and sat down on the edge and quickly opened the pad, trying to find a blank sheet of paper in the middle of all the different drawings he had done. How he didn't think of sketching out the entrance yard, he never knew. It was only when he had reached over to grab materials did he notice the new girl standing only a short distance in front of him. Of course, the first thought that ran through his head was that he had never seen her before, but the thought went away when he smiled and called to her. "Hey there," he said.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Hey dere. ;3; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:13 pm

This was great, so great. Relishing in the chatter and distraction of peoples voice, one rose above the others. Blue knew he was talking to her. The boy she'd seen earlier, a bit of coppery orange paint smeared on his neck, right above his collar bone. She'd taken note of him, something about him was different than the others. He seemed... colorful. Rackely turned around on the heel of her converse, raising her eyebrows above the peaks of her heart shaped sun glasses. Blue couldn't resist something out of the ordinary, and the glasses had been one of the best purchases of her life.
"Hello stranger." Smiling, she sat next to him on the fountain, touching his sketching paper, without a thought. It was course under her fingers, the rough fibers running against her skin. Her full lips pushed together in sort of a mmmm, as if she was enjoying the feel of the paper.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Hey dere. ;3; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:28 pm

As the new girl sat next to him, Sean's face turned a slight pinkish color from the bluntness of the girl's actions... not that it was a bad thing. "Who might you be?" He asked as he watched her fingers run across the blank page of his sketch pad. It was strange to see someone so outgoings, especially around him since he didn't seem to know many people, but there was something different about her. She seemed to already know herself and was happy. It was a kind of feeling that radiated off of her. "I'm Sean Howell."
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Hey dere. ;3; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:34 pm

"Rackley Blue Oxford's the name. Call me what you want." Blue said, licking her chapped lips. She tugged at her hair, that fell behind her shoulders, pulling it around to the front of her face to inspect it. Strands of light brown, almost dirty blond hair fell to her waist. They blew silently in the breeze.
"Nice to meet you, Sean Howell. So... I'm just guessing here, but are you an artist?" There was a hint of sarcasm in her voice, but mostly her tone was joking and quirky. The left side of her lips screwed up in a silly smile, and one blond-ish eye brow rose again above her sunglasses. Rackley tilted her head to the side, grabbing the side of her glasses to keep them from falling off. It looked a bit odd, her wearing sunglasses although the day was shady. Wouldn't it just.... prevent her from seeing as clearly? One would think it would... cx
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Hey dere. ;3; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:49 pm

Sean looked up at her and smiled sheepishly before nodded and looking back down at the blank page. "Yeah, ive done a little drawing and painting in my spare time," he replied. "I don't know how great I am, but I try. Would you like to see some of it? Or are you even interested?" He asked, knowing that there were a lot of people in the world that did t care about art or drawing or anything in the Fine Arts.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Hey dere. ;3; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:52 pm

Rackley looked taken aback. "Uh, duh! I love anything and everything. Unless it smells bad." She laughed, lifting her sun glasses up and pushing them into her hair. She kept her eyes down on the sketch book, her lashes hiding anyone from seeing them.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Hey dere. ;3; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:20 pm

Sean, upon looking back at Rackely with a large grin, tried to look at her eyes, but after despising that he couldn't see them, he looked back down at the pad and started flipping through the pages. A lot of them were pictures of different scenes around the mansion while others were images of the third class tournament with Rose and Gabe, Nate, Melody, Maleia, and several others. They were all pencil sketches that seemed to be almost realistic. After a few moments, he finally flopped to another picture that was of his memories of the island with the dragons when they first got there in the first class. It was one of his favorites since he had to draw it with only what was in his head. He didn't have any references. "This is my absolute favorite," he told her. "I know it may seem a little boring just being about some of the students here, but ive been suffering an artist's block recently for creative ideas..."
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Hey dere. ;3; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:25 pm

Eye scanning every line, whether it'd been erased or deeply carved into the paper, Blue's eyes scanned every drawing, consuming every shade and hue, never missing a single detail. Finally he reached the dragons, that seemed to breath with life. Rackley sighed, reaching to touch the dragons, but letting her fingers stop inches from them, caressing the air around them. "They are... magnificent." She whispered, finally looking at Sean, her enchanting blue eyes grabbing hold of all of his attention.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Hey dere. ;3; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:46 pm

Sean looked up at her again to see what expression she wore as she gave him the complement of his pictures only to notice her beautiful sky blue eyes. Suddenly, all that he was thinking about seemed to wash away out of his mind as he was enchanted by her gaze. His own eyes grew wide as the amazement of the color of the iris started to sink in. He had grown to be lost in a world in her eyes; so much so that he had forgotten what he was doing. Snapping back to reality, yet still in a slight daze, he grinned as his cheeks burned brightly. "W-Wow," he breathed. "You... You have beautiful eyes."
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Hey dere. ;3; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:01 pm

Tilting her head to the right just a bit, Rackley watched as Sean's eyes grew wide. He starred her in the eyes, seeming to be far off someplace. Blue watched, blinking a few times, but never leaving his gaze. She wasn't gorgeous. Wasn't beautiful. Average. Blended in with the crowd, if you will. Until you saw her eyes. But of course, she though they were average, just like the rest of her appearance. "Well, thank you. I usually keep them covered up, the light is so intense outside." She said, shading her eyes with her hands. Just to be cheesy, she added, "Your artwork is beautiful." with a big goofy smile. She noticed every strand of his brown hair, and started counting his eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Hey dere. ;3; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:10 pm

"Intense?" He questioned, but didn't push the matter as she came back at him with yet another complement. "Oh, thank you," he told her with a smile. "I don't think they are fantastic. I'm sure I could fix a lot of things in each ofbthese pictures, but I'm a little too lazy to ty to fix them all. I would be working on them for hours on end." He laughed nervously at himself before realizimg how stupid that probably was. This feeling was weird. He was more nervous around her than anyone else he had met. Was it because of her eyes? They were so enchanting and lovely; better than anything he had seen before.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Hey dere. ;3; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:17 pm

Blue laughed at this, when he question intense. She'd forgotten that not everyone saw like her. "My gift, it heightens all my senses. So everything is brighter, better." She said, her gaze flickering up to his eyes. They were a warm, light brown, that made Rackely think of smooth melted chocolate. Her mouth watered. She let out a pbbbb, like blowing air through your closed lips. "I can't possibly see anything wrong with these. Mistakes are what make things unique and beautiful. And your art is exactly that." Blue said with a sort of finality, like she was getting the last word.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Hey dere. ;3; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:00 am

Sean couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle at the determination in Blue's voice to make sure that she was right. After all, the more that he looked at the pictures, the more he could see that she was right. There really wasn't much he could change to make it better, else he just try to shift it around and make it worse. "Okay, okay. I give up; you win. My art is perfect," He replied lightly. "But that is an awesome gift. I'm sure it comes in handy a lot."
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Hey dere. ;3; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:20 am

Blue blushed at the compliment, but pretended like blushing wasn't a big deal for her. It totes was. "I'm always right. Even when I'm wrong." She said in a joking tone. She smiled, the skin under her eyes crinkling sweetly. "Not all the time. But it's mine, so I love it." She said, shrugging as if she hadn't just said something completely deep.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Hey dere. ;3; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:30 am

"That's really cool," He told her, shifting his weight to make himself a little more comfortable on the hard stone fountain side. He shifted his gaze back to her face in order to make himself seem more confident, although he wasn't sure he could hold that courage very long. With a toothy grin, he continued to speak. "I have the power of psychometry. Which is, long story short, the ability for me to mentally see the reason someone is feeling a certain way. Only through contact right now, though," He said, reaching for her hand on instinct to give a demonstration, but he stopped himself when his mind flashed back to Aislinn. His fingers quickly retreated in a calm manner so that Rackely might not have noticed, but then again she did have heightened senses. Who knew what she could hear/see/smell/feel?
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Hey dere. ;3; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:44 am

She smiled, her eyes flicking to the line of paint on Sean's neck. It was a delicious yellow color, with a sparkling copper accent. The perfect color of a dandelion after it had rained, when the sun was hitting it just right.... Blue blinked, her beautiful eyes wide as she starred at the color. Her ears took in what Sean said, and as she answered she put her fingers to the line of paint, looking at him. "Can you tell what I'm feeling right now?" Rackely asked, her blue eyes gazing at him attentively. She was excited to have met him, delighted at the warm feel of his skin against her cold fingers, and nervous, that she wasn't giving him enough room. But Rackely wanted to be closer. Much closer.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Hey dere. ;3; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:13 am

The moment her fingertips touched his skin, Sean flinched ever-so-slightly, mainly by surprise of her touch rather than anything else. Usually he made contact with others instead of the other way around, but then again this girl wasn't like the others. There was definitely something different about her that made her... special, but he couldn't exactly figure it out. After a moment of doubt of using his abilities, he finally decided that she was fine with a little mind prodding if she was asking about how she felt, so Sean took a deep breath as his eyes suddenly clouded over into a steel gray color for only a few seconds. His entire body relaxed as he was sucked into his daze before he suddenly appeared back into reality as fast as he had left. "Well, you're entranced by the yellow paint that somehow got on my neck," He would never figure out how he was so messy. "And you're nervous at the same time. By the way, you're perfectly fine with the whole space issue. I have plenty of room," He told her with a bashful grin, hoping that what he had done was okay.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Hey dere. ;3; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:27 am

"Fasinating!" Rackely exclaimed, letting her fingers linger just a moment before letting them drop. "That is exactly what I'm feeling!" Her blue eyes widened, and she looked like and excited child. "Do you paint very much?" Blue asked, tugging at a strand of her hair. It felts soft under her finger tips. A slight breeze blew, blowing her hair at Sean, the locks tickling his face. "Because I absolutely love paintings. The burst of colors are terrific. A colorful painting.... It's like watching the world be born. I can see every stroke the painter made, feel every bump and indent in the paint. Smell the different dyes in the acrylic. It's just... it's almost heaven." She said, closing her eyes, imagining being painted on.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Hey dere. ;3; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:39 am

Sean's embarrassed grin suddenly turned into a true smile at Blue's reaction. It wasn't every day that someone actually enjoyed having their right to privacy broken into like that. And then the conversation of painting... "Yeah I do, actually. I have a ton of paintings back in my dorm if you want to look at them. I'm sure that there aren't any rules against you coming inside the room," He replied happily, finally glad he knew someone that was just as intrigued with art as he was. The whole thought of simply her being practically being perfect for hi m was overwhelming, but it was a feeling he thought he could live with.. at least for a while.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Hey dere. ;3; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:57 am

Blue stood up quickly, pulling Sean to his feet with her. "Then... What are we waiting for?! Lead the way!" She laughed, running around her with her arms out like she was an airplane. When Rackley got excited she had a tendency to um, act a bit like a child. But what could she say? He first very best friend at the school, she'd made in under a few minutes, and he painted. PAINTED. It was fate that had pushed them together. Then again, things like this always happened to Blue. She popped her sunglasses back on her face, eye lashes brushing the completely blackened lenses. Just for the fun of it, Rackley started singing light heartily. "Do you believe in life after looooooove?~ I can feel something inside me saying: I really don't think you're strong enough NO!" The sound of her voice made her giddy. She wasn't a perfect singer but she was pretty good, and every time she hit a note, and pierced her ears with complete joy.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Hey dere. ;3; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:04 am

As Sean was pulled to his feet, he couldn't help but laugh along with her. After all, she was his first real friend here after so long of being in this mansion with tons of other people. With a playful eye roll, he quickly grabbed his things, stuffed them until they couldn't fit into the messenger back that was now thrown over his shoulder, and headed back inside of the builing, motioning for Rackely to follow. "The dorms are this way. Come on!"
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Hey dere. ;3; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:13 am

Giggling, and waving at people she passed, Rackley danced into the building, grabbing Sean's hand. "Dorms, that is where everyone stays, correct?" She asked, gazing at everything in le hallways. A simple window was framed by students. A girl with fiery red hair, another with golden locks. The people alone seemed to entertain Blue, but nothing seized to amaze her. She scratched her nails over the plain walls, loving the vibration of the bumps in the molding against her finger nails. "Is every day like this?" Blue asked yet another question, faintly smelling Sean's soap. It wafted in the air behind him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Hey dere. ;3; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:29 am

"Yep!" Sean responded to the first question before she suddenly grabbed onto his hand. Immediately, things seemed to change as the sudden movement shocked him and seemed to make his arm go numb, yet he kept his grip on her hand as if nothing had affected him. The only obvious sign that the hand-grabbing was surprising was the fact that his face was almost cherry red underneath his shaggy hair that lined his face. Finally getting back to maneuvering through the crowd, he tried to answer her next question. "Usually. Although, there seem to be a lot more people than on an average day. It's only when the bell rings are the hallways full, but everywhere else is probably empty right now. Except for the cafeteria and courtyards." As he got done speaking, they had finally made it through the giant mass and stopped right in front of the door that led into Sean's dorm room. "Here we are! Dorm room six."
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Hey dere. ;3; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:37 am

Completely awed by the mass of people and conversations that flowed through the people, all of Rackely's attention had been spent. She let go of Sean's hand and ran down through Dorm Six, a foolish smile on her face. "It's comfortable." Blue said, kicking her boots off and sitting on the closes bed, which happened to be Melody's. She stretched her arms, and looked at Sean, revealing her blue eyes once more when she took her sunglasses off. The world burst into light, and Blue smiled at the simplicity of the things that made her so happy. "So... Mister. Where are those painting at? Warn me when go bring them out, I want to close my eyes, so I can be surprised." She explained, running a hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey dere. ;3; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey dere. ;3;
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: Roleplaying Areas :: Entrance-
Jump to: