Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now with Blackjack! And Hookers! >:U

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey dere. ;3;

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Shadow

Hey dere. ;3; - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:59 am

Sean nodded as his gaze dropped from her face to the floor. If that's how it was, he was the same way as her when it came to them being together. He didn't want his own heart broken, yet at the same time, he couldn't stand the thought of breaking hers. But, from the way she sounded, heart-break was imminent. "Yeah, it does make sense. But, are you sure it's going to end that way?" He asked her in a slight desperate tone. He really didn't want to have to lose his one and only friend.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:04 am

Rackley looked at him, pushing her knees out from her sweat shirt. She leaned over, pushing herself between his legs and cradled his face in her hands. "I want us to be what we are, and nothing else, right? So lets just do what feels right." Blue said simply, closing the spaces between their mouths and kissing him softly. A few more tears ran down her cheeks and fell on his face. Eventually... Blue pulled away, but just kept starring at Sean. He really was her very best friend.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:31 am

As Rackley kissed him once more, all Sean could do was sit there and allow it to happen. He had accept the kiss whole-heartedly, but that's what made his chest ache. Was there always going to be that danger of her leaving him one day in a snap, just like that? Sean took a deep breath after Rackley finally broke the kiss, only to stare deep into her gorgeous, blue eyes and almost into her soul. He was trying to find answers but couldn't find a single thing. Maybe it was just because he was too choked up. His throat was tight; he felt like he could barely breathe. All he could do was nod to agree with her terms she had mentioned just before the little kiss. When he was finally able to gain his voice back, he tried to speak. "Alright," he said in a raspy tone. "But... I just want you to know that you're... you're the best friend I have ever had."
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:55 am

Blue nodded, accepting this information and agreeing with him. "You're my bestfriend. You always will be." In saying this.... Blue realized shed never justhaving feelings of a friend towards him. Thered always be something more, burning, scratching, aching under the surface. And Rackley wouldn't ever hesitate to bring it up. Because being in love was what she did best. And I know it sounds selfish, but she usually didnt care when she moved on, just that shed hurt the person she loved. It never hurt her, to move on of course. Yet this time, she didn't want to move on from Sean. She'd met someone as special and perfect for her as they came. So this time, she was just going to have to fight her nature. Which of course, wouldn't be an entirely perfect plan. She looked at Sean, her face right under his chin. Pressing her body against his chest, she put her lips to his neck, smiling. "Keep me on a tight leash." Rackley purred, biting his neck playfully.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:55 pm

Sean simply laughed at her little biting. He was apparently a little ticklish on the side of his neck. That was something he didn't know about himself. After pulling himself back together, he looked down at her with a bright smile. "Oh, I will. But not so much that I'm controlling. That'd be a little too much. Not that I think I could control you anyway," He rambled as he held her close to him, leaning his head down on hers. Wow, it was amazing how soft her hair felt against his skin.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:51 am

With a devilish smile, she raised an eyebrow, an expression she was sure Sean wouldn't see. "But it's so hot when guys are controlling. Especially when they take charge..." She trailed off, biting her lip, running a hand through Sean's shaggy painter's hair. It was so damned soft.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:39 pm

"O-oh it is? Well, uh, I guess... maybe I could try to be controlling," He said uncertainly as her hand through his hair became somewhat of a distraction. She thought his hair was soft while he thought that her fingers through his hair was one of the best feelings ever. It seemed to relax him like a belly rub to a dog. "A-Although I wouldn't count on it."
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:32 pm

With a giggle, Blue looked at him sideways, her brilliant blue eyes trailing the different curves of his face. "What should we do now, Sean?" She said, putting her fingertips on his arm, gently running them up and down his skin. Rackley loved it when people did that to her, so she often did it to them.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:43 am

Sean couldn't help but little giggle slide out from between his lips. How had she already found his weaknesses? The bigger question, though, was how she had found them before he even knew about them because her rubbing his arm felt even better than her scratching his head. Dang, he was feeling more and more like a dog every second. "Honestly, I'm quite fine right now with whatever it is you're doing. That feels really good," He said with a bashful grin.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:49 am

With a wide grin, Blue put both hands on either one of his arms, her nails running up and down his skin. It wasn't like a scratchy feeling, it was more like a light feather feeling gently brushing your arms. It gave Rackley shivers just thinking about it. She ran her fingers up his arms, over his shoulder, down his neck, across his neck, then back to his wrist and up his arms. "Glad to be of assistance." She purred, a cute little smirk on her lips. The kind of smirkiness that you just wanted to smooth off someones mouth because it seemed so untameable. But then again, Rackley was the definition of untameable.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:34 pm

"Thank you," he breathed as shivers traveled through his system and down his spine. It was a great feeling, one of which he hadn't experienced in a long time, if not ever. It was amazing and the best part was that it was Rackley who had found those feelings. "You know, you really are awesome. I wish I could be just as awesome to you."
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:46 am

Blue blinked lightly, but didn't cease rubbing her finger tips across Sean's skin. Smiling, she looked at him, her blue eyes wide. "I mean, of course you aren't like me. No one should be at all like another. You are Sean Howell, and I think that is awesome in itself. I mean, if there were two of you, how would I decided between the two. Or if there was someone like you... Maybe I'd want them instead. But no. You are different than everyone else and that's why I like you." Her eyes brightened as she blabbed the big long speech. She gave it on a regular basis, to friends, boyfriends, girlfriends, teachers, pets, pillows. Anything that could listen.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:53 pm

That gave Sean some reassurance even though he didn't realize that she gave this same speech to almost everyone she met. Either way, it brought a smile to his face and made him feel good inside; like a warm fuzzy feeling. He then gently grabbed Rackley's hand, keeping her from scratching his arm anymore, but he didn't really notice. He just simply stared into her eyes, his own reflecting his happiness. "Thank you," he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:17 pm

Rackley's eyes had moved to her fingers, but when he grabbed her hand, her breath caught. Slowly, she brought her gaze to his, his hand still holding hers. Had he really gotten so happy... Over her little speech? The girl smiled back, a little blush rising to her cheeks. She completely ignored it. "You're welcome~" Blue mouthed back to him, laughing just a little. It was a happy laugh. Like the kind you'd expect someone to laughed when they'd been crying and you cheer'd them up.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:37 pm

Of course, Rackley's show of expressions only made Sean's smile grow as he started to chuckle himself. But, it was when she had finally said something that he became slightly concerned. "Are you okay?" He asked, even though his expression didn't change. He just wanted to make sure he hadn't somehow upset her.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:43 pm

Blue sighed and rolled away from him, her hair splayed behind her head when she stopped on the other side of the fort. "There's nothing wrong. You've got to stop doing that." She asked, looking at the top of the fort, wishing sometime she had no emotion at all, nothing to feel, nothing to see or smell or love. She wished sometimes that there was nothing to her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:55 pm

"Wait, stop doing what?" He asked, immediately worried when she had suddenly pulled away from him. What was it that he had done. He wished he knew or else he would have stopped before he even started doing... whatever it was. "I'm...I'm sorry for whatever it was I did..." he added on, his voice trailing off as he looked down, his own cheeks turning slightly pink just at the thight of her being upset with him.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:23 am

Sighing, Rackley looked at him, resting her head on her arm "That. You always think you've upset me. You've got to stop apologizing! You never upset me. And if you did, that's not your problem. It's mine for being upset. Just... Take charge. Be aggressive and... vicious. Then you won't care if you've hurt me or not." Blue said, her cheeks flustered. She was not thinking about what he was anymore... Her mind was slowly rolling into the gutter.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:24 pm

He blinked at her before it finally registered in his mind. "Oh.. I'm-" he paused, already instinctively apologizing. He quickly held his tongue in between his teeth behind closed lips so that he wouldn't progress that statement further. It would just annoy her more than she was already frustrated. "The thing is, I don't want to not care about your feelings. I mean, that might not seem manly enough, but I don't want to not care so much that I run you off. That is the last thing I want to do, especially since you're the first friend I have in this old creepy place." He then saw her face and how flustered she was and couldn't help but worry. Almost immediately, though, he wiped the look off his face and took a deep breath. "Of course, I guess I could try to be more aggressive for you."
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:10 pm

OOC: I'm so tired of color -_- x3

"You are plenty manly." Rackley purred under her breath, running fingers over her heated cheeks. Naughty naughty, Rackley. Of course she hadn't meant that Sean care about her feelings, mentally: No, she meant physically. But catching onto his meaning faster, she sat up, cheeks still flustered and licked her chapped lips.
"I don't want to change you! I just want you to do what feels... Natural. Like, naturally, the guy is supposed to be incharge of the relationship." She said, realizing that she'd said relationship. "I mean, in charge of the friendship..." Blue said quickly, recovering her relationship stumble, hoping that Sean wouldn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:26 pm

Sean only blinked. He had caught the word but said nothing. All he could think about was how much he was screwing this up. Just the same as Rackley, his cheeks were burning. He was completely blowing this. "Gah! Dang it! I'm screwing everything up!" He then ran his hands through his hair and pulled his head down so that she couldn't see his face. He was being a fool. Maybe this is why he could never really talk to girls. He then took a few deep breaths. Maybe if she was willing to start this over... "Okay, forget everything I've said. Could we just start this over? Not all of it, but just these past few minutes?" He asked, taking a moment to look back up. He wanted everything to be right and this could possibly give him a chance to make it so.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 9:18 pm

Woah nelly. He seemed really upset. And the fact was... It was the cutest freaking thing ever c:
Rackley tried sooooo hard but ended up giggling at his little act of frustration. "Yes of course we can start over." she smiled, running a hand through her own hair. It wasn't like Sean'd been ruining anything, it was kinda her own fault for try ing to change him. Damn Rackley, you ruin everything. Quickly she added "Well of course if you feel it necessary." Said Blue.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:54 am

No, Rackley just makes it harder for Sean to make sense. She doesn't ruin everything. Sean, after hearing her approval of a second chance, gave her a tiny, reassured smile. Finally some of the ache from embarrassment had been lifted off of him as he took a few deep breaths to try to keep himself composed. "Okay," he said softly before thinking over what he was going to do next. It had to be something that she would be happy with. Finally, after studying Blue for about a minute or so, he simply reached forward and connected his lips with hers, that spark that was there the first time returning with a bigger intensity.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:25 am

Sean breathed, thinking, then looked at her like she was something to figure out. And in theory, Blue was like a puzzle... When you fit all the right pieces together, you won. Quickly, he moved in on her, planting his lips right on top of hers. Butterflies went to Rackley's stomach and her fingertips tingled. Closing her eyes, she wrapped her arms around his neck, falling into the kiss. It was exactly the perfect thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:12 am

For some odd reason, Sean wasn't exactly prepared for Rackley's reaction and, by the way that he had leaned forward, had started losing his balance but quickly caught himself from falling forward right on top of her and instead wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close to him. All like a boss without breaking the kiss. Mainly because this one was better than the first. There was more passion put into it and it made him feel an exhilerating current run through his body. Finally, after a few moments, his lips seperated from hers and all he could do was smile, enjoying how close she was to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey dere. ;3;
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: Roleplaying Areas :: Entrance-
Jump to: