Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now with Blackjack! And Hookers! >:U

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey dere. ;3;

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Shadow

Hey dere. ;3; - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:43 am

After taking a moment just to simply stare at her eyes again like a flipping creepy stalker, Sean blinked and nodded. "Well, then I suggest you close your eyes because I'm about to get them out. I only have a few, and I hope you'll like them," He said to her as he took off his shoes, tossed his stuff down at the foot of his bed, and walked to the other side of his bed and reached over to where the tops of three canvases peaked out from between the sheets and the blank wall. "It will take me a second to get them out, just to let you know."
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:48 am

Before he could even finish his sentence, Rackley's eye were closed tightly, her dark eyelashes making two dark cresents on her high cheeks. She licked her lips once more in anticipation, then crossed her seemingly long legs on Melody's bed. The comforter was scratchy against her bare legs, but in a good way. She tugged impatiently at her overall strap. THATS RIGHT, she's was wearing overalls, but the shorts kind, with a long sleeve shirt underneath. It was cut off at the top, leaving her shoulder bare. The American flag print matched her heart shaped sunglasses, which were also printed with American flags. Blue LOVED American flag prints. Couldn't get enough of them.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:56 am

With a little bit of a struggle, Sean finally managed to pull all three canvases out from their hiding place and sat them on the bed. He took a quick moment to observe his masterpieces before turning around to glance at Blue. "Okay, open your eyes," He said mystically as he looked at each one again.

The first canvas was rather small, but it was still filled with several vibrant colors that covered every inch of cloth that was stretched over the wood. This was from the other day when he was sitting on the benches of the soccer field watching Rose and her friend play soccer, both of them going after the small ball at once. The second painting had more of the ancient Chinese design-- or at least as close as he could get to said style-- and it was actually a picture of the Great Wall of China, a project he had done for an art class the last semester he went to a normal public school. It was one of his favorites and so he had kept it with him while he was here. The third painting was of a large field covered in a rainbow of different colored flowers underneath a shining blue sky with perfect little clouds hovering in the air. It was actually his latest work done on the largest canvas of the three. It also explained where the golden yellow paint had come from on his neck. Now, how it got there was still a mystery.

"Do you like them?" He asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:08 am

Blue opened her eyes in a flash, pupils shrinking to adjust to the light. Her iris' reflect the pictures, and all the wonderment she saw.
The first canvas was covered in a splay of colors, ripping apart any blank piece of canvas. It was enchanting, almost inviting, as if Rackley could dive into the painting and drown in the colors. She ran her fingers over the splashed of colors, relishing in the rough feeling of the dried paint that dipped in the slightest ways underneath her fingers.
Blue moved on to the second paint, the water color of the great wall of china. It seemed to speak, to say that things were peaceful in the space around her. And Blue believed the speaking painting. She trusted that things were peaceful around her. Touching her fingers lightly to the canvas, she could feel the grainy, ashy-ness of the water color paints. Almost as if the painting was rubbing off onto her fingers.
Lastly, the meadow painting caught Rackley's eye the most. She grabbed the canvas, and sat on the floor with it, holding it very gingerly, the splintering wood biting into her finger tips. The flowers glowed with life, with the photosynthesis that they preformed. The clouds were fragments of the sky, blended perfectly into the blue that Rackley adored. Each flower deserved an identity, and after counting them thrice over, Blue named all forty-two of them. Each had a unique name, and she remembered them, then went back to say hello to each, with just her eyes. Her burning blue eyes.
Almost drunk on the works, Blue looked up at Sean. "They are beyond words. I want to make up words to just explain them. They are.... beautinificent." She concluded, loving the way that the word slipped from the tip of her tongue. Rackley smiled as if she was a genius.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:17 am

"Beautinificent? That's definitely an interesting word," He replied with a chuckle. It wasn't every day that he would get a complement so amazing as 'beautinificent.' As a matter of fact, it was the only true complement he had gotten on them that was as praising as Blue's. It had now become one of his favorite words. "I'm really glad you like them, though. The last painting with the flowers and all is the most recent one I've done. I actually just finished it at about 3 this morning.. or last night; whatever you want to call it. I guess that's where this paint on my body came from. It's weird that it ended up on my neck of all places." He laughed again as his hand moved to the back of his head from slight embarrassment. "I guess that's what I get for staying up all hours of the night."
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:21 am

Blue put the painting back, and looked for a radio to turn some kind of music on. Her heart stopping blue gaze focused back on Sean, and she looked him up and down. Although he was probably a head taller than her, she wasn't intimidated. "Carelessness looks good on you, Sean."Even across the room, she was sure he'd felt the heat from her words. Rackley smiled mischeviously, and danced towards the other side of the room, still looking for some sort of radio.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:30 am

Sean stood there silently as Rackely took the time to measure up to Sean before finally staring him once again with the piercing, beautiful blue eyes. It was finally then that Sean was really able to get a good look at the girl herself to realize that she was shorter than he was by quite a bit, but he didn't care. Blue had her own way of standing tall and being strong by simply using her words. The perfect example would be her comment on his messiness or in this case, carelessness. Those few simple spoken words radiated throughout the room, making the room and his face seem like it went up a few degrees. "T-Thank you," He told her with the feeling of nervousness returning once again as if they were back outside and they had just met. After his two basic words, he sat down on his bed and watched Rackely dance around for a moment until he realized that she was actually in search of something. He finally noticed what it was when his eyes landed on a small, slightly out-dated radio sitting on top of one of the dressers in the room.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:37 am

Rackley winked his way, giggling as she went. Her eyes finally landed on her prize, and she grabbed it quickly, turning the dials to her favorite station. It was songs she'd grown up listening too, in the 90's of course when she'd been a tot. Her and her mother and Arian had belted out the lyrics, as they'd driven the robin blue convertible down the strip in Florida. It made her happy to hear the words, beating the speaks as they filled the almost silent room. Blue twirled over to Sean, grabbing his hand quickly and pulling him to his feet for the second time that day. "Dance, painter." She smiled, eye-ing him with some kind of.... Knowing look.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:45 am

"Whoa, wait!" Sean cried as he was forced to his feet yet again. This time, he had almost stumbled and fallen due to the fact that he was still kinda of lost in a daze about Blue. It was a strange feeling, but he just couldn't shake it. Maybe something's wrong with my head... "I.. I don't know how to dance..." Sean admitted shamefully as his gaze dropped to the ground but only for a second before he looked up at Rackley once again, hoping he hadn't disappointed her. That was the last thing that he wanted to do, especially today. "I've never learned how."
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:55 am

Rackley smiled, still looking at him with those knowing eyes of hers. "I know, it's all in the way you walk. Just hear my out." She stretched his fingers out with hers and put her palm to his, breathing deeply. Nothing seemed to be happening though. Then she remembered. "Oh yeah, by hear I mean use your gift and feel what I feel." Blue smiled, turning up the music and closing her eyes, letting the sound course through her. Toes twitching in anticipation to dance, she smiled and pushed her need towards the surface, hoping Sean'd feel it too.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:04 am

"This might not exactly work since I basically go off in a trance when I use my power, but I guess it's worth a shot!" He exclaimed happily as a large smile appeared on his face once again. After holding her hand in his, he suddenly went off into a daze as his eyes clouded over once again. All of her feelings suddenly rushed through his body and into his mind as he lost control of his physical being. After being washed in the feeling of the need to dance, Sean finally grabbed onto reality as best as he could, but his grip on it wasn't exactly perfect, but the fact that he was balancing the physical world with the mental past was astounding him, even if all he could do was hear the music as if he was listening to it through five pairs of ear muffs. The best part of the experience, though, was the fact that he could feel the expressions of what Rackley called dancing.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:10 am

Smiling, Rackley kept her hand pressed to his as she spun around mindlessly, folding her fingers into Sean's, and pulling him along with her. She smiled, and made a figure 8 with her hips, her long slender legs twisting around. It was carefree, so dance with Sean. It made her think of the parties they used to have on the beach... Back in Florida.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:52 am

Sean followed along with each of her movements with a subtle sense of joy and excitement underneath the feelings that were pouring into his own mind through Rackley. It was one of the greatest feelings he had ever experienced, especially with the dancing routine, but then something changed. The sense of carefree happiness that was coming from the dancing girl suddenly changed to have a somewhat gloomy feel. As soon as the emotion changed, a vision of the Florida beaches appeared before him, making him lose hold of what grip he had on the physical world, making him stop dancing with Rackley. Finally, after a few seconds, he snapped back to reality and glanced at Blue, blinking his eyes to clear his vision. "You okay?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:13 pm

It was a stormy day on the beach, and the sun was no where to be found. Rackley looked a bit pale, a bit sick. Before her stood a boy, tanned with light brown dreads, and light blue eyes. Nothing like her eyes, but still gorgeous. She smiled at him, snuggling down in an over sized jacket... That was most likely his. He looked at her. "So I guess this is goodbye?"
Blue let go of Sean's hand, looking at him through her eyelashes. The sparkle that had been in her eyes was gone now.. And she smiled sheepishly, banishing the thought from her mind. "Yeah, I'm fine!" Rackely said softly, turning the radio down. Dancing wasn't really her thing anyways. And that was a lie. She sat back down on Melody's bed, sticking her hands in her pocket, and coming back with a wrapped piece of bubble gum.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:43 pm

Sean shall now have a dialogue color because plain white is just boring ;u;

Sean fell silent for a few moments as he watched her pull out a piece of gum after the sudden recovery of the memory she was reliving. Something in his gut told him that she wasn't telling the truth, but he didn't want to try to push any boundaries, especially since they had just met not even an hour ago. "Are you sure?" He asked simply, hoping that he wasn't pushing anything too far. The last thing that he wanted was for her to get mad at him for trying to be too personal.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:59 pm

It was lemonade flavored, yum. Rackley took her time unwrapping the little delicacy, taking in the sour smell of lemons and sweet odor of pink bubble gum. Starring at the candy for an eternity, she finally popped the cube in her mouth and let out a deep "Mmmmmmm." as if she was really enjoying the exploding taste of lemons and sugar in her mouth. And trust me, she was. It took her a moment before she answered Sean. Her eyes had been closed as she chewed the gum, and now she opened him, giving him a lingering once over. But you know, in an innocent way. cx
"Yeah, yeah. Of course. We have nothing to be upset about, dear!" She cheered, jumping up and hugging him with all of her little body. "That is, unless you are upset about something?" Blue said, her eyes searching his face in a striking sort of way.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:20 am

The surprise hug had taken Sean aback for a few seconds before he lightly and awkwardly wrapped his arms around her to give her a slight hug back. He had blinked down at her a few times as she glanced up at him before he could answer with a simple shake of his head. "Oh, no! I don't have anything to be upset about. I was just making sure that you weren't upset," he replied with a reassuring grin.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:32 am

Goodie. Everything was going great. Laughing cutely, Rackley blew a big bubble, that popped right infront of Sean's nose, letting the sweet lemonade smell waft up his nose. Yum, bubble gum lips. /shot. Blue untangled her limps from around Sean and gracefully walked over to his bed. "This is yours, correct?" Asked the light blond haired girl. Too impatient for Sean's reply, she took action.
"Screw it, who cares?" She laughed, pulling the comforter and sheets and extra blanket, also the pillows, from the bed, and throwing them on the carpeted floor next to the window. Quickly, Blue grabbed two chairs, and flung herself at a billboard, picking more than five tacks off, not caring which papers fell to the floor. After putting all the pillows on the supplies in the window seat, she wrapped the bottom sheet around the two back's of the chairs, letting the elastic be useful, and keep the sheet wrapped around the chair. She then pinned the other two corners to the wall beside the window, a small shelter starting to form.
Next she blocked the window with the pillows, only a shy bit of light showing in, then spread the comforter on the floor. Lastly, she threw the light extra blanket over the front, making some sort of door. Standing back from her newly made fort, Blue sized up her work.
"Perfect. Do you have a flashlight?" She asked Sean, who had sat and watched the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:14 am

Sean couldn't help but laugh at Blue's neat little creation. It was a wonder how she was able to make the fort so quickly, but he didn't mind it. It was funny, actually, since he hadn't made a fort out of blankets and pillows in years. It felt... nostalgic in a way. He finally turned back to her when she had asked about a flash light. "Oh, uh, yeah I have one," He quickly turned around on his heel to face a small dresser that seemed to be marked off only for him. He opened one of the small drawers filled with extra clothing such as PJ pants and quite a few pairs of socks. Trying to make sure that she possibly wouldn't notice the messy drawer, which he knew was nearly impossible to do, he quickly rummaged through it to pull out a small yellow flash light. He turned around again and reached out to hand it to her. "Here you go," He said as he kicked the drawer closed behind him.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:51 am

Oh yeah, this fort was bad ass.
Rackley was still inspecting it while Sean was looking for a flashlight. It was a modest little fort, tall enough to sit in, maybe even for Rackley to stand with her knees bent in some parts. But that wasn't that big of an accomplishment, seeing as she was a pretty small girl. I was... cold in Sean's room though, and suddenly, Rackley severely regretting wearing the overall shorts. She turned around to that one boy waving a flashlight at her.
Flashlight GO!
With a big smile, Blue grabbed it, and walked over to him, her freezing fingers slow to pick up the little cylinder. "Can I ask you another favor?" Her big, bright, gleaming blue eyes begged with him. "You don't happen to have a sweat shirt I can borrow, so you? I'm freeeeeeeezing~" Blue looked at him hopefully, grabbing his wrist lightly with her icicle fingers. Maybe he'd get the memo, and give her a sweat shirt.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:01 am

So many questions, so little time! This is what Sean thought as Rackley lightly grabbed his wrist with her frozen fingers as she asked him about a sweatshirt. Of course, at this point, this little painter boy could tell that there had to be a little flirt in this question. Yes, he isn't completely oblivious |D Blushing slightly, he grinned and started the search through the dreaded drawers once more. He had to have something in these giant abysses of clothing. "I should have something in here. It might take me a minute to find it--" As soon as he started to finish his sentence, his hands ran across a gray sweatshirt that was actually even too big for him. It once belonged to his father, and before he came, his mother insisted on packing it. Wanting to facepalm for its size, he pulled it out and shut the drawer immediately before holding it out for her to see. "Will this do?" He asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:17 am

I must admit, there was a little flirting, but that was natural. It was all natural. But there was not blushing on Blue's part. Nothing made her blush anymore. It was odd, seeing as everything was so amp-ed up. Sean smiled at her, which made her smile wider, crinkling the skin under her unforgettable blue eyes. Then he started the search.
Oh god it was an abyss.
Each draw was a new challenge, a new mess. Blue took it all in, button up polos and slacks for school, paint stained jeans and t-shirts for painting. She liked those better than his slacks. In fact, Rackley liked Sean's painter side more than anything. The little bit of yellow smeared on his neck, the brush stroked t-shirts, the dripped on jeans. Even his shoes has a speck of paint here and there.
And Blue loved it.
Something about this boy was special. But then again, there was always something Blue could find that she'd never seen in any other boy. And yes, she'd admit it, she was already falling for the sweetheart that was her newest best friend. Which was a sad fact, because then she knew someday she'd break his heart. Because she fell in love with just about everyone. It had something to do with her dumb gift.
For a moment Blue hated herself.
Then it disappeared when he pulled the sweatshirt out. It would obviously engulf the small girl. Nonetheless she took it from him, and pushed her head through the hole, and her arms in the sleeves. It fit her like a very large dress, almost coming to her knees, and the sleeves failing to free her hands. Aw, screw it, she was finally warm. "Thanks shugg. (like sugar?)" She smiled, dancing over to the pillow fort with a great pride in her barefooted step. Pulling aside the curtain, she dove into her shelter, and sat the flashlight behind the two pillows, making sure you could see the a small amount of golden light through a crevice in the bottom.
Blue was being rude.
"I'm being rude, aren't I?" The girl giggled, poking her head out from the 'door'. "Won't you come in Sean? There's plenty of room!" Rackley laughed, pulling her head back into the fort, and covering her cold legs with the comforter.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:31 am

Sean took a moment to cross his arms and study the little pitiful yet awesome fort that had been made out of the things that made his bed. It wasn't exactly the best, but the fact that Rackley took the time to make something that had come from childhood memories was what made the bed sheets amazing. Then, of course, the fact that she was wearing a sweat shirt that could have probably drowned her just added a sense of cute to the overall scenario. But one of the only thoughts that could run through Sean's head is how she actually liked it and if she really thought it was too big and was simply wearing it to try to make him happy? No, that couldn't be it. She seemed to enjoy everything. Why not a giant sweat shirt that could swallow three people of her size?

Sean finally uncrossed his arms at the finish of his studying and gave her a chuckle. "Are you sure there's enough room for me?" He asked, peeking inside through the gap that appeared between the sheet "door" and the rest of the fort. It did seem a little cramped, but hey, why not? The only question was what they were going to do after he got in there. With a playful shrug, he dropped down so that he could lift up the curtain door and crawl in to where he was sitting on a floor of bed sheets and a large comforter. The interior actually seemed a little different once inside. It seemed to have grown in size so that there actually was room for him and the cocoon that was Rackley. "Wow, you did a great job!" He praised as his eyes kept shifting around as he tried to take in the site of the fort. How this brought back memories of when he was younger.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:03 pm

Oh yes, this fort was bitchin'.
As Sean praised it, Blue's smiled grew wider and wider until her poor little cheeks just hurt. But here they were in her fort, breath warming the small space. It was cozy, and home-y in the fort. The yellow rays of the flash light gave the impression of a small fire, making the interior seem warm and inviting. And with Rackley there, it was. She seemed to bring a warmth to the fort. Her hair cascaded down her chest, almost to her lap, looking a bit strawberry blonde in the present lighting. Crossing her legs criss-cross apple sauce style, she pushed herself farther back in the fort to make room for le Sean.
The fort was almost romantic.
"You really like it? I've done much better." Blue bragged, shrugging off the compliment with the wave of her hand, and a pfft noise. She always thought compliments just ruined moments, although she threw them at people every chance she got. It was one of her many misunderstood traits. But now her and Sean were sitting in this big fort. Alone. Together. Alone together. And Blue couldn't help but want to cuddle.
CX /shot
"What do you wanna do know...?" She trailed off a bit, randomly playing with the ends of her hair like it was no big deal that she didn't know what to do next. And it kinda was, seeing as Rackley ALWAYS knew what to do next. Except in this case. Sean made her different, and she loved it. So now he was going to tell her what to do... Something only her mother usually got away with. But that was okay, because Blue usually didn't get herself in that much trouble.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:28 am

The question had kind of caught Sean a little off guard since this entire time it had been Rackley coming up with the ideas as to what to do next, but he should have seen it coming. The girl had to run out of ideas a some point or another, but there had to be something else she wanted to do. Either way, though, Sean tried to think. It had to be something they could do in the fort because he knew that neither of them would want it to go to waste, especially since Rackley had taken the time to make it look nice and roomy. "Hmm..." He said as his brain went hard to work trying to think of some kind of idea. "I don't know. What do you want to do?"

sorry it took so long to reply D: I was having a hard time trying to think of how to respond x3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey dere. ;3;   Hey dere. ;3; - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey dere. ;3;
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: Roleplaying Areas :: Entrance-
Jump to: