Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now with Blackjack! And Hookers! >:U

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silly Girl's Creations ;D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SillyGirl :)

Silly Girl's Creations ;D  Empty
PostSubject: Silly Girl's Creations ;D    Silly Girl's Creations ;D  EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 12:15 pm

Rosetta Daniels
Silly Girl's Creations ;D  Eeee10
Basics
Name(s): Rosetta Marie Daniels:
Appearance description: Look at the pic xD
Gift description: She is able to understand what animals are saying, and speak back to them.

Details
Personality: She is shy around people she doesn't know very well, but once you get to know her she really opens up :) She is kind,a lot smarter than most kids her age, and LOVES animals.
Strengths: She can make snap descisions
Weaknesses:A lot of times when she sees an animal, she stops whatever she's doing to play with it
Likes: Animals, Chocolate Ice cream, and Mickey Mouse XD She's a bit weird
Dislikes: Being in large crowds of people, she prefers to be out with the animals.
Brief History:Rosetta has loved animals all her life, and most of the time rather than hanging out with other people will just wander into the woods to have some quality time with her furry friends. Until she turned 13 though, she had no idea just what she could do with them though. One day when she was just hanging with her furry peeps, she actually understood what one was saying. She didn't know how she did, but as soon as she told her mom and dad they called her crazy. She tried to convince them but they just didn't understand. So then she decided to leave and find out more about her power elsewhere. That's how she got here at Beata Academy : )

Katsune Fujiwara
Silly Girl's Creations ;D  Dawww10

Basics
Name(s):Katsune Yuko Fujiwara
Appearance description: Once again look at the pic XD
Gift description:She can make herself shrink to any size

Details
Personality: She is quiet, she prefers to be reading a good book rather than to talk with other people. She isn't shy though, she simply finds people annoying. >:)
Strengths: She is good under pressure, she's really smart
Weaknesses: Whenever she listens to a very slow song she immediately falls asleep o3o
Dislikes: Super talkative people who just won't leave her alone
Brief History: Katsune has always been aware of her powers, and her parents have too. Except their parents didn't like her powers. They called her a freak, and said that she could never EVER tell anyone about her power. But when one day she accidentally shrunk in class, and everyone saw they all freaked out. (it didn't help that when she shrinks she's naked XD ).
Her parents were furious though, they said that she had shamed them and that they never wanted to see her again. So they shipped her off to Beata Academy, and that's where she is now.

Idk if this sites been abandoned or what, but I really hope it wasn't because this is a really cool place : )
Back to top Go down
Swuft

Swuft

PostSubject: Re: Silly Girl's Creations ;D    Silly Girl's Creations ;D  EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:53 pm

It's not necessarily "abandoned" so to speak. It's just not that active (ebony told me they are renovating or something?) In any case the site hopefully should become more active but is slightly dead at the moment. You can still roleplay though if you can get approved.

Anyway I shouldn't be posting here. Kthxbai
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silly Girl's Creations ;D    Silly Girl's Creations ;D  EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:55 pm

Oh okay, well i'm happy to see it's not been completely abandoned then o3o well eh... idk
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Silly Girl's Creations ;D    Silly Girl's Creations ;D  EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 1:45 am

What Swifty said. xD
We're currently working behind the curtain and rebooting the site. C:

I mean, you're free to rp here by all means~ It's just really, really quiet at the moment. xD

But, Approved~ 8D

Can I ask how you found us, though? o3o
Back to top Go down
http://beataacademy.forumotion.eu

PostSubject: Re: Silly Girl's Creations ;D    Silly Girl's Creations ;D  EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 8:24 pm

xD I used to RP on WCC a little bit, but I never really was able to get into it :\ sorry I have a feeling i'll be sticking around here though :D And XD I'll make a topic or Post in a topic sooner or later, I'm just going through a bit of writers block.

Oh and thankyou :3
Back to top Go down
Swuft

Swuft

PostSubject: Re: Silly Girl's Creations ;D    Silly Girl's Creations ;D  EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:36 pm

You're name looks familiar, I think I've seen it before, if not on here, then on WCC. Anyway, you can post in my topic, it's about a new character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silly Girl's Creations ;D    Silly Girl's Creations ;D  Empty

Back to top Go down

Silly Girl's Creations ;D
Page 1 of 1