Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now with Blackjack! And Hookers! >:U

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot*   This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot* - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 4:35 am

Nate laughed lightly along with her, "Alright, Miss Delangelo." he obeyed quietly and carefully opened the door, taking them inside the building. Immediately reaching a hallway, he quickly took notice to the fact that there were few people roaming around here as well.
He set Mel down on a plush sofa, one of a good number in the corridors, and sat down right beside her. Nate swung the bag off his side and tossed it on his lap, "You really wanna know?" The question was light, but still a tad uncertain, perhaps because the more he thought about it, the more he figured that simply trying to explain his ideas to her might prove to be a tad awkward topic. It made him a little nervous, not that he'd ever let his face show it.
Back to top Go down
http://beataacademy.forumotion.eu
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot*   This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 12:19 am

Melody laid her head back on the sofa, and smiled softly. "Of course I want to know- it can't be that bad. Besides, if it was planned out already, then what's the loss in telling me?" She reasoned, using logic that made a lot of sense to her. She had no idea Nate was shy- jeez, was that even possible?- as she turned to face, him raising one eyebrow, forcing Ebs to come up with something because Frosty is a troll like that.

trollolololollool *shot*
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot*   This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 2:45 am

Potato, Y U make me think this out? D; Nathaniel sighed, "Alright, I may have lied slightly. I didn't have the whole thing entirely planned out, more of a few idea that I had planned out... Some a lot more developed than others." Shame on you, Nate. You sorta-kinda hypocrite. He started fumbling around his bag with one hand, but still left no room for Melody to peak inside. "Honestly, it didn't become a serious thought until this afternoon..." Jee, thanks Aravis. "But I did imagine a lot of things. Simple, like just catching you alone and giving you a few flowers -- Or, I hear the school throws a prom-thing every year. I could have asked you then, or..." He paused for a short breathe and brought out a few slightly crumbled sheets of music. The notes were freely drawn in, some a little hard to tell what it was exactly, as if he'd only be able to tell. A lot of them were scribbled out, unsatisfactory, though the lower it went down the pages, the more evident it was a tune was forming. He held out the paper, as if offering for her to take it. "I don't know. Try and write you a song?" It was a little cheezy, and the reason he was nervous, but he figured it was one of the most heartfelt things that she'd appreciate. He had been working it all afternoon after her, Sarah, and Aravis left.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot*   This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:22 am

Melody tentatively reached out for the paper, a look of complete awe on her face. Grabbing it, she started forming a crooked smile, before biting her lip, as if trying not to grin. "Oh my God, do I have Nathaniel Wright smitten? No- wait. Smitten enough to write a song? And is that.. shyness I see?" She laughed, shaking her head and looking at the paper in her hands. All joking aside, she began to read. For a moment she was silent, the smirk shrinking a little as she focused on the notes. Then she had a small smile as she looked up. "I love it. So much. More than I could describe." She fidgeted for a moment, before looking up. "Would... would it be crazy if I said I had written one as well?" She questioned hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot*   This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:26 am

Nate looked down a little awkwardly, trying to hide the blush that was coming quickly unto his face. He was almost tempted to just stand up and walk away, rather than admit anything of the sort! ... Although it was completely true and he'd probably never do such a thing. "Shut up, Mel." He said a little crossly, although he wasn't mad or anything, just embarrassed by her teasing. That, and he couldn't come up with anything witty to say back to her. "You've just broken me one too many times, is all..." The words came out in a stubborn mutter. When she had settled down he sat back up straight, his smile returning. "Well, I'm glad." He told her, his face turning to confusion and surprise as she went on. "You wrote one too?"
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot*   This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:08 am

Melody laughed, knowing that he hadn't a quip to retort with. It felt good to 'break' him. Especially after he'd done it to her so many times before. She ran a hand through her hair, a nervous smile on her face. She was quite the hypocrite, what, with making fun of him being shy and all. But come on, it wasn't something you saw very often. "Haha, yeah.. well you aren't the only one smitten." She joked lightly. "Though, I didn't conveniently carry it with me. It's in my dorm." She explained with a wave of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot*   This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:32 pm

He laid back on the sofa, resting his head and staring up at the ceiling for a few moment, taking in a deep breathe in quietly. Okay, fine, she won this round. Nathaniel turned his head to look at her, his golden eyes glowing. "Yeah, I'm kinda getting that now..." He said lightly in a playful tone. "Well, now I'm kinda curious." Nate told her, sitting up again and glancing in the dorm's direction. "Wanna go and get it?" A clear smile was on his face now. Alright, he had to share what he made, now it was her turn~. The only thing they had to worry about was if it were hidden in her room, and then going in with her with this time; if any roommates noticed them walk by, his brother included... yeaaah. But, they could worry about that later. cx
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot*   This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:34 am

Those thoughts didn't occur to Melody as her grin grew larger. She stood from the couch, and reached out her hand. "Sure. Of course, if you wanted to listen to it, we'd just need to go get it and bring it back." She responded. She wasn't actually nervous anymore, considering this was her talent- her power, and she had complete faith in her ability. She had almost mastered controlling it to where it didn't effect anyone, aside from possibly making them drowsy. She knew that she could do this, and was excited to preform.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot*   This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:19 am

Nathaniel took the paper back gently and stuffed it back in his bag, putting the strap around his shoulder. He looked at her a little curiously, thrown off by her total confidence. "You mean, I'll be able to actually listen?" He questioned a little slowly, though it was obvious how intrigued he was by the idea. He had never managed to listen to her songs for more than a short amount of time, and even then he didn't remembered much more than a few seconds. If he could hear her sing through to the end, that'd be amazing -- As far as he thought, she had the voice of an angel.
Simple excitement just beginning to mirror her own, he stood up and grabbed her hand, standing beside her, "Let's go." Nate said brightly, taking the first step.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot*   This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:07 am

Melody nodded, a slight skip in her step as she entwined her fingers with his own, leading him to her dorm. "Well, about that, I've been practicing, and I'm fairly certain I can sing without using my power." She sneaked a look up at him, and flashed a grin. She was pretty proud of herself for doing this. It had taken many days in the woods to finally master controlling her voice, but she had it nearly perfected. She'd just have to focus. "So yeah, you'll actually be able to listen." She laughed a little under her breath at that.
Soon they made it to her dorm and she walked right in, before looking around and walking up to her bed. Just because, she jumped on her bed and rolled off to the left side. She reached under it and covertly pulled out a Converse shoe box. Making sure to keep it hidden, she scrambled through it, to pull out a folded piece of paper. She unfolded it for just a second, to look at it, before nodding and shoving it in her pocket. Then she laid down on the floor and looked under her bed as she pushed the box in. Melody pulled out an instrument case and jumped up, a smile on her face as she walked out of the dorm without a word.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot*   This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:46 pm

He smiled, not really needing to be lead along since he had a fair idea of where they were going, and keeping up in step with her. "You've tried that on actual people?" Nate tried not to sound a little uncertain when really he didn't have a clue of what Melody was capable of, so he really didn't feel right in questioning her. "No, nevermind, don't answer. I trust you." He corrected himself quickly, seeing the familiar dorm rooms and allowing himself to wait outside while Mel ran in.
Nathan leaned against the wall, crossing his arms and staying quiet. Some person walked by that he didn't recognize, but other than that, nothing particularly outstanding happened while he waited. When she stepped outside, though, he was honestly a little surprised. "You play too?" he asked, eying the instrument case.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot*   This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:20 pm

Melody nodded, lifting the case in her hands. It had the shape of a guitar, and was made of black, hard plastic. "Mhm. Surprised? Honestly, I don't see why. It's easiest to sing along with music, and easier to create your own." She looked up, and began to walk. "Where to? I've been itching to use this for a while now." She said, patting the case. Since her roommates weren't exactly fond of her singing and playing guitar at two in the morning- a perfect time to do so, by he way- she didn't have much time to play lately. The last time was whenever they were all away doing their thing, and she had the dorm to herself for about thirty minutes or so.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot*   This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 7:35 pm

"Just a little." Nate said lightly and stood back up straight, though the more he thought about it, the more it made sense. He looked a little thoughtful for a moment, wondering if they could either go back to the courtyard or the library, but he didn't really see the point in walking all the way back to those areas of the school. "I've got an idea." He said suddenly, leading her down the hallways to a door rarely looked at.
Nathaniel opened the door for her, giving sight to an quaint lounge. It was one of the many rooms in the former-mansion that hardly went noticed.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot*   This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:56 pm

I guess there's just some things you don't know about me... She thought ruefully. Soon, she'd tell him everything. Soon, but not now. Melody looked around at the lounge, a smile on her face. "How could have I missed this?" She asked quietly. She allowed herself another moment of awe, before walking over to a velvet couch and sitting down. She opened the case and brought out a HOTPINKGLITTERYAWESOMEKAWAII tan guitar with black patterns traced all over the wood. "Ready?" She asked, a little nervous now. Mel patted the spot next to her, motioning for him to join her.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot*   This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:19 pm

Nathaniel smiled and shrugged modestly, "They're all over the place, if you go look..." He told her and quietly walked in, shutting the door behind them so it wouldn't echo out into the halls. He glanced around the room and tried to find a light; there were windows that dimly provided it, but it wasn't strong enough. He flickered and old oil lamp on (beata and it's hatred for electricity, man. D;) and nodded to her, sitting down in the spot she designated. "Does the song have a name?" Nate questioned, wondering how serious she took it.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot*   This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:38 pm

"Hm. I'll have to take a closer look." She looked around another moment, a smile on her face. Turning down, she faced her guitar at hand. Giving it a few absentminded strokes, making sure it was tuned, she smiled. "Um... Yeah. It does." Before he could question anymore, she began to strum. And sing. Making sure to keep her voice under control as she began the first verse. As she sang, she kept looking up at Nathaniel, to make sure he wasn't passing out anytime soon. He wasn't.
Soon, the song was over, and she gave the guitar it's finally strum. She looked up, a nervous smile growing. u no witch song ebs |D *shot*
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot*   This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:20 am

ohyus. i kno wetch song. |D lolderp. The young man smirked as she started strumming, getting the cue to quiet down, as the show was about to start. He sat sideways on the couch, facing her. Nate stayed quiet throughout the song, keeping his head lowered, his bangs covering most of his face; his eyes closed, he listened simply to the music, taking every bit in. When the song had finished, he honestly didn't know how to react. "Mel," he breathed, another smile breaking out. "That was..." He had to stop himself, trying to find the right words, if they ever came to him at all.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot*   This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:04 am

Melody looked up, biting her lip. Seeing the smile, she let herself grin. "It was...?" She pushed, uncertain of what he would say. She had practically just spilled her heart out to him, and wanted to know what he had to say on the subject. Did he like it? Or would it scare him away? She always threw her heart into songs, and she could see how it came on a little strong at times. So she just sat there awkwardly, trying to look into his eyes through the bangs concealing them.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot*   This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:24 am

Alright, Ebony concedes defeat, she cannot find the perfect word for him to use. andsotheboxwasslippedout. Instead, his smile grew a little wider, shaking his head in disbelief. He tried again, "It was..." He took in a deep breathe and tried again, but still nothing came to mind. He wasn't frightened by how much of her heart she had put into it, after all, didn't he try to do the same thing with his piano sheets? He still found himself unable to describe how he felt, though. It was amazing... She sounded amazing, heartfelt, beautiful, perfect. How long had she been feeling like this? Only now was he starting to regret on not trying to confide in her sooner. Nathaniel peered up and caught her crimson eyes before deciding on another tactic. He leaned over her guitar and pulled her close; putting all the emotion he could into the kiss he would give her. Hopefully, she would be able to receive the message.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot*   This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:55 pm

Oh yes. The message was definitely sent, thank you Nate. xD
Melody's eyes widened in surprise for a moment, before it was chased away by joy. So, apparently he did like it. So, that's how you feel? She wanted to say, but figured now wouldn't be the best time for that.
Without thinking, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back, with just as much emotion and force. Granted, it was a little awkward with the guitar between them and all, but she didn't seem to mind.
One thought did cross her mind- Damn, I should preform my songs for people more often. *shot*
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot*   This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 8:35 pm

You're quite welcome. |D /shot. Nate had to pull away after quite a few moments just to catch his breath, the grin on his face unmistakable. "I loved it." He tried to say. It was kinda funny. He loved it so much, which made Mel extremely joyful, which only made him ecstatic, which... Yeah, you get it. Before he could fully retrieve his air, his lips met hers again, just registering that the only thing really keeping them separated was her guitar. In the same instinctive moment, he undid the instrument's strap and bent down, setting it on the floor. Nathaniel leaned forward on his knees and laid her back on the couch, propping himself over Melody. 'Are you really getting what we are now?" He thought, light-headed.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot*   This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:59 pm

When he pulled away, Melody laughed. "I can tell." She retorted sarcastically, taking a moment to breathe. Her smile mirrored his own, as did that same ecstatic feeling in her chest.
She barely noticed the guitar being placed on the ground as she leaned back on the couch, half pushed down by Nathaniel. She pulled her lips away for a moment, to catch her breath. And her thoughts. She did. She definitely did. She sooo got the message. Looking around for a millisecond, she began to wonder what time it was. Surely it wasn't anywhere near curfew? Though, that wasn't the most pressing issue on her mind. Her arms still around his neck, she pulled him back down, and herself up a little, for another kiss.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot*   This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:34 pm

Nathaniel couldn't help but laugh along with her. God, she was such a smart ass, but then again he loved that too. The thought of whether or not curfew was approached didn't stray his mind in the least, the only thing he was focused on right now was Melody. He held no objections to being pulled back down by her, breaking away soon after again, but not too far, letting her rest her head back on the couch. His lips trailed from her down the side of her neck with gentle force. It was right about then when the bells, literal large, church-like bells, rang throughout the entire school, sounding the warning that everyone should return to their dorms; curfew would be approaching rapidly. Nate sighed in disappointment and lifted himself up to where his face was above hers, unable to go much father with her arms around him. "You're going to have to sing for me another time." He said, the smile still unable to leave his face.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot*   This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:06 pm

Melody jumped a little at the sound of the warning bell. Bad bell. You did not save me, kay? D:< Where his lips touched her skin, it felt like fire. When he pulled away, she was genuinely disappointed, but that couldn't taint her good mood.
She bit her lip for a second, trying to hold back a smile. "Jeez, it's about as effective as crying. Will do." In fact, she practically heard another song come up in her head.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot*   This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:33 pm

He laughed a little when she had jumped, smirking and shaking his head soon after, "No, it's even better than that." And, in Nate's oh-so humble opinion, she looked far more attractive with a guitar in her hands than how she was when he had found her earlier. "Do you think we could get away with staying a bit past curfew?" He asked, knowing how strict the guardians were about it as well as the inspections, but hell... Here's to hoping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot*   This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot*
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next