Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now with Blackjack! And Hookers! >:U

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot*   This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:25 am

Laughing, Melody slowly released her hold on him. Staying past curfew? She bit her lip, which appeared to be turning into a habit for her. Staying past curfew? She wasn't necessarily a rule follower, but she knew this school was extremely strict on rules. And if they found her and Nate making out on a couch, then she doubted they'd react positively.
Melody smiled weakly, half because of how lightheaded she was, and half because of her opinion. "Hell no- they're scary." She joked, with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot*   This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:06 pm

Oh come on, Mel, If they found them... right? Because no one would ever think to look in the random room with the couch down the hall~. Nathaniel laughed a little, "Fine." He sighed, brushing a few strays to the side of her face. He still was a little hesitant to get up. Damn, why did there always have to be those big moment killers? Nate gave her one last tender kiss before pulling away, helping her up. "I suppose, If you want to go back that badly..."
Back to top Go down
http://beataacademy.forumotion.eu
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot*   This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:45 pm

Melody frowned, feeling as if she somehow disappointed him. But, if they did stay here, how far would they have gone...? Forcing negative thoughts and feelings away, she grabbed his hand and pulled herself up. Shaking her head, she chuckled. "You make it sound like I didn't have a great time." I'm tired... A lot has happened today. She almost added, but thought better of it as she sat down to put her guitar back in its case.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot*   This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:18 pm

The comment had meant to be of playful nature, but truth be told, he was pretty disappointed... just but not in her. It was a little selfish, but he didn't want to let her go back, even if all they did was sit there and stared at the ceiling. He still hadn't forgotten the way she had been earlier and was thoroughly the complete change in her mood. He didn't really consider what could of happened, well... not seriously anyways. can't say he didn't think 'bout it. *cough*because come on. xD that could have probably been considered foreplay. But was way too soon for something like that, and especially not after what had happened that day. plus, beds are nice. So, the awkward subject set aside, he smiled a little. "No, I get the feeling you did." While she did try and push the negative emotions away, there was still those few moments he picked up on them and felt like he had done something wrong. "I'm sorry, you look exhausted." Nate said quietly, helping but her guitar away. "The song really was beautiful, though." He looked back up at her with soft eyes; he was sure she understood the message at this point, but nothing wrong with sending the confirmation in a more subtle way. |3
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot*   This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot* - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:09 am

Melody shook her head, a smile on her face. "It's been a roller coaster of a day. Though, I'm sure you know." She mused, suddenly feeling bad that he had to feel bad just because she did. She wasn't blind- she had seen the tears in his eyes as she cried, and knew it had something to do with the link thing he had mentioned- huh, she'd have to ask him about that some other time. But now, with the curfew approaching, she figured they didn't have time.
One thing she did know, was that she would try to be in her best mood, for Nathaniel's sake.
She laughed a little, looking up and him once she shut the case for good. "Well, thank you. I'm really glad you like it." She replied, picking up on his subtle... subtlety. Yeah, that'll work.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot*   This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot* - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:16 pm

"Yeah," Nathaniel smiled at her and nodded, "Come on. We probably don't have much time left." And that was saying something. He always underestimate how fast time flew and how long it took to get across parts of the school. Nate was almost late to nearly everything. He gave her a look that might have said 'you're welcome' and stood up, offering his hand to her once again. Nate supposed he could drop her off... That and they were headed in the exact same direction, his dorm was only a few doors down from hers.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot*   This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot* - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 1:01 am

"Alright. Do we have to run there?" She laughed, taking his hand and pulling herself up from the ground. She grabbed the guitar case by the handle and lifted it up. She looked back at the couch for a moment. Now when she saw it or another like it, you know what she would thing of? Today, and how awesome it was. She wanted to check her iPod to see what time it was, or a clock around here somewhere, but she couldn't see one.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot*   This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot* - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 2:00 am

Nathaniel was almost tempted to roll his eyes at her cheeky question, "Pfft. No, of course noootttt..." The last word was stretched out as he released her hand for a moment, pushing back his blazer sleeve and checking the time on his watch. "Okay, I lied. That might be a good idea." Nate said the words quickly and rushed over to the door, pulling it open for her; he hadn't the time to think about what a lovely couch it was, or how amazing today had turned out. He just stood there with a smile still on his face.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot*   This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot* - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 2:14 am

Melody laughed, leaning her head back a little. "Alright, that's fine with me!" She said, skipping merrily to the door, just to look stupid, and grabbing Nate's hand on the way out of the room. She intwined her fingers with his and stopped skipping, starting towards the dorms at a fast pace. she hoped they weren't to far away...
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot*   This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot* - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:04 am

He laughed a little along with her, letting the door close on it's own he quickly caught up to her side in the hallway. Nate didn't say anything really, knowing they were in a hurry, there were a few moments he was near tempted to break the two of them into a light jog if it weren't for the guitar she was carrying. They finally turned a corner and the rooms could be seen. "Hey, I think we made it." He said, not bothering to check the time again, but no guardians were yelling at them so they had to mean something good, right? :D
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot*   This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot* - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:51 am

"Haha- Yes!" She whooped with a laugh, looking around for those pesky Guardians. "If they find us just outside then would we get in trouble anyway?" She questioned quietly anyway. She started walking towards her dorm with his hand in hers, but paused. Would they go their separate ways now?
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot*   This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot* - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:04 am

Nathaniel laughed, slowly down the pace and swinging their hands gently, each step becoming more and more casual. "No, I've tried before, sadly enough..." He told her. Perhaps if it were Desken doing the checks, they could have gotten away with it, but he wasn't willing to place a bet on the lax guardian's arrival. He stopped in front of her door, the smile turning soft, still holding unto her hand. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow then?" He suggested lightly. He supposed he could without any second thoughts, with them being together and all now... |D
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot*   This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:23 pm

Melody looked up, a small smile on her face. "Yeah. I'll see you tomorrow." She was tempted to say more, but wasn't exactly sure what. And because Frost had no idea what to say, but wanted to make this topic longer, she added this sentence to make it look prettiful. And this one, too. And this one for extra measures.
Melody leaned forward a little, bringing her lips to his for a gentle kiss. She was probably pushing the time, but they hadn't been found yet, right? And if the were just outside their dorms, then it wasn't the end of the world if someone saw them anyway... righhhht?
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot*   This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:15 pm

He nodded quietly, looking at her with a soft expression. Alright, it was agreed then... With a smile mirror her own he kissed her back nimbly, pulling away and seeing something behind her, his golden gaze flicking down the hall. He bent down and whispered in her ear, "Don't turn around. Go inside, don't look back." Nathaniel stepped back and dragging her arm up until he let her hand go at the last moment. He gave her a quick wink and then got the hell out of there, jogging as quietly as he could and slipping into his dorm room, shooting one more glance at her at the last second. Down the other end of the hall, Irene was walking back out into the hallway from a few doors down, seemingly distracted by a clipboard in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot*   This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot* - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This Melody Was Meant For You, So Sing Along To My Stereo~. *shot*
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3