Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now with Blackjack! And Hookers! >:U

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Second Class

Go down 
+15
Le Mount(Vou)
Saurin "Kip" Sakamoto
May
Fire
Rosey
Swuft
Small
Peeble
Sleepy
Dew
Dark
Pinely
rainydays
Moon
Ebony
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dew

Dew

The Second Class - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:43 pm

Alexi saw one other with a boomerang, and noticed a girl who appeared many years younger than him. But either way, maybe they could practice together. So he shyly walked up to the little girl (Violet), who was standing next to someone else. "H-hey. Would you l-l-like to work with m-m-me?" He asked, trying not to stutter.

Louis instantly spotted two of her dorm mates practicing with the same/similar weapons. She confidently walked up to them. "Hey Rose! Hey Felix! Mind if I practice with ya?" She asked, holding up her long bow. She felt like practicing a smige, than shooting with her ability.

Reed stood silent, holding her Chakrams, and looking around. There appeared no one around who didn't already have a partner, so she decided to go to one of the little dummies. She slashed several times, cutting some barely deep cuts. There was a small dribble of sand from one, but that couldn't do. She pretended to be dodging attacks, and got up close to the dummy, where she struck him once with a blow straight up. There was a much larger trickle of sand now.
Back to top Go down
rainydays

rainydays

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:52 pm

Violet turned to Alexi. "Oh, um, s-sure," she murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
Pinely

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:54 pm

Happy looked around for someone to practice with. Maybe practicing would get him confident enough for the real thing. So, glancing around, he clutched his right arm while the other held the sword so it was dragging across the ground. He kicked the ground as he scanned the area, everyone very busy with their deadly weapons.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:58 pm

Alexi smiled. "Uh, what do we do first?" He asked, suddenly aware that he hadn't planned what to do after he asked her. Without noticing it, a little boy around Violet's age appeared beside him. He quickly snatched the boomerang, and threw it. It hit a dummy that wasn't being used, and left a good sized dent. The younger boy laughed with enthusiasm, and was gone. His green head disappeared with a whoosh. Al yelped with fright as the boomerang left his hand, and was thrown across the room. He turned to glare at the boy, but he had left. "S-s-sorry about that. I-I can't control it." He said, going to retrieve hi boomerang.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:01 pm

Randy gulped as he raised the large scythe, scared it would hit him. He beung the weapon down quickly, making a feeble scratch in the dummy and getting the weapon dug deep in the sand. Randy was laying face-down in the dirt with it filling his mouth.
Back to top Go down
rainydays

rainydays

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:06 pm

"Who was that!?" Violet exclaimed when the boy appeared and then vanished.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Pessimistic Old Man
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:11 pm

William turned, holding up his sword at Zex's offer. "I will!" he said with enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:14 pm

"Eh, sorry. I-it's me. Um, well, me when I was thirteen. Eh, if that makes any sense." Alex tried to explain, looking down as he grabbed his boomerang.
Back to top Go down
rainydays

rainydays

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:15 pm

"But- How?" Violet asked in total confusion, looking at the spot where the boy had appeared.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:18 pm

"That's my ability." He replied to her confused sputter. "I can duplicate myself. But only from the past or future. It only really occurs when I freak out. Sometimes they decide when they want to come. I-it's hard to explain." He muttered, playing with the boomerang in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Le Mount(Vou)

Le Mount(Vou)

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:23 pm

Zex turned to face William. He put his kamas in a defensive position. "The first move 8is yours."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Pessimistic Old Man
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:31 pm

William got into a fencing position, his free hand on his hip as he stood sideways, legs apart. Quickly he jabbed his weapon forward, aiming for just a quick poke to the chest.
Back to top Go down
Le Mount(Vou)

Le Mount(Vou)

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:35 pm

Zex quickly deflected the sword with one hand, and pointed the kama in his other hand at William, and smirked.
Back to top Go down
rainydays

rainydays

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:40 pm

"Oh...," Violet said, deep in thought. "Oh! Um, I'm Violet by the way," she introduced herself.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Pessimistic Old Man
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:42 pm

William smirked back, waving his sword in a circle to free it from the kama and to move the other kama away, before taking a couple of steps back and sweeping at the legs.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:42 pm

Al had realized he hadn't introduced himself either. "Uh, Alexi. But you can call me Al, or Alex. Or Alexi." He slowly got quieter, realizing that he had three things people tended to call him. "I-it's nice to meet you." He said with a genuine smile.
Back to top Go down
Le Mount(Vou)

Le Mount(Vou)

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:45 pm

Zex jumped up, dodging the sword. He then used telekinesis on his kamas and used them block William's sword.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Pessimistic Old Man
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:08 pm

William looked at the floating kamas to Zex. "You cheated." he said, his smile gone. He pulled his sword back, retaining his stance.
Back to top Go down
rainydays

rainydays

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:13 pm

"Um, L-likewise," Violet stuttered. "Uh, d-do you wanna practice aim or something?" she asked clutching her boomerang.
Back to top Go down
Coon

Coon

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:33 pm

Lena approached Happy. "Would you like to practice with me?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Pinely

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:36 pm

Happy looked up and bashfully swayed a bit. "Oh, sure," he said, taking his weapon with both hands. He tried to peek behind her to see what weapon she had.
Back to top Go down
Coon

Coon

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:39 pm

Lena grabbed her butterfly swords from her sides, and took them out. "Just to tell you I am not that great." She said, as she took the ready stance.
Back to top Go down
Pinely

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:46 pm

Happy blinked, shaking a bit. "Oh-- um... me neither," he breathed, a little nervous. He took a few steps back and eyed the distance between them. His perspective was off because of his blind eye, but he stared. He stared. He stared. He stared. Then, finally, Happy reluctantly raced towards her, struggling not to fearfully clench his eyes closed. Then, with much effort, he aimed the sword to her side with a quick lash.
Back to top Go down
Coon

Coon

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:48 pm

Lena swung the blades to her side to block the attack, and throw off the sword. She look up at Happy, and took one of her blades and swung at him.
Back to top Go down
Pinely

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:51 pm

Happy ducked and jumped back, eyes wide. His hands shook, and he stared at her. He hesitantly rushed towards her once more. His sword was in front of him, on the ground, and he ran towards her. He gave a sweep with his sword upwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Second Class
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next