Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now with Blackjack! And Hookers! >:U

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Second Class

Go down 
+15
Le Mount(Vou)
Saurin "Kip" Sakamoto
May
Fire
Rosey
Swuft
Small
Peeble
Sleepy
Dew
Dark
Pinely
rainydays
Moon
Ebony
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire

Fire

The Second Class - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:19 pm

Maleia stopped in the dorr way" What did I hear? You, one on one? Sure it should make good practice." she laughed. She was certain that the boomerang she chose wouldn't be a match to her Halberd. How foolish is she? That weapon will get her killed!
Back to top Go down
rainydays

rainydays

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:26 pm

ooc: raven, Payton is the one who challenged you. she has a pair of hook swords :P violet is the one with the boomerang

Payton smiled and immediately ran up to Maleia. She swung her hook blades at the middle part of the handle of her halberd, each blade coming from a different direction. The curved blades hooked onto the handle and pinned her weapon to the ground. Payton trusted her strength to keep it pinned there.
Back to top Go down
Fire

Fire

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:29 pm

ooc:OH! okayyyyyyyyyyyy

"Look out this is a cheat shot," she said. Maleia kicked the blades out Payton's hands and picked up her Halberd, facing it towards her. "Foolish!" she said with a creepy smile.
Back to top Go down
May

May

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:32 pm

Katie stepped up, grabbing a Chakra. "Ooh, I love this!" she murmured, choosing it. Josh chose a long-bow. "I like bows!" he had yelled at Katie, since she started giggling.

May picked up a boomerang. "Boomerang!" she exclaimed, smiling.

They all headed for the training place.

OOC: GOODDD STOP POSTING SO MUCH D:<
Back to top Go down
rainydays

rainydays

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:39 pm

Since Payton was now unarmed, her first instinct was to get a safe distance away to retaliate, but then she thought other wise. Maleia's weapon was good for long distance and could easily be thrown at her. What is was not good for was close combat. Payton ran up to Maleia so that she was literally face to face with her. She grabbed Maleia's weapon near the top of the blade. With her other hand (the right one) she grabbed onto Maleia's shirt. Now she was too close for Maleia to aim her weapon at her, and she had a firm grasp on her shirt so it would be difficult for her to get away.
Back to top Go down
Fire

Fire

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:41 pm

"Wha?" Maleia laughed a little" Good one. Do you want to stop or keep going?" she asked cocking her head to one side.
Back to top Go down
rainydays

rainydays

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:52 pm

"Let's stop for now," Payton said a she released her grip on Maleia. She examined the hand Maleia had kicked earlier. It had a nasty bruise on it that stung when she touched it. She lightly put her other hand over the injury, closed her eyes and focused hard. There was a light tingling sensation in her injured hand. After a few moments the tingling stopped and the bruise was healed. Payton picked up her hook swords and held her now uninjured hand out to shake hands with Maleia. "Good game," she said.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:53 pm

Irene stayed quiet for a few moments and took the gun out of Saurin's hands. She said nothing for a few moments before quietly unclipping it and tossing the clip aside. "You may have it back after class, but I expect you to bring me all the ammunition for it. You will keep it for novelty only." She placed it in her belt and walked away, pausing when she heard a harsh tear in one of the dummies.

The earth guardian couldn't help but smile in Maggie's direction. "Well done." she called, but honestly couldn't help but rub her shoulder, imagining the damage that thing could do. Honestly, Maggie didn't seem all that dangerous, but she was one of the last people in the world that Irene would want to face in combat.

The young woman paused, apparently being challenged by Luke. "By yourself?" She smiled, almost like it was a joke. "I'm pretty good, if I do say so myself, are you sure you wouldn't like help?"

Oh, by the way, Nate (Who was totally there the whole time) decided he wasn't the best fighter and would probably think it well if he chose a weapon he could use at a long distance. Since no one seemed to had chosen it yet, as far as he saw, he picked up the Yumi and tried testing it out without an arrow. It felt strange in his hands, but he was sure he'd get use to it eventually.
After playing with it a few moments, he found it was much easier to control on bended knee.
Back to top Go down
http://beataacademy.forumotion.eu
Dark

Dark

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:55 pm

"As long as I can use my power I think I'll b fine" he said
Back to top Go down
http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/u674
Fire

Fire

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:58 pm

Maleia smiled" Listen don't act like you liked it." she said. she shook Payton's hand, and let the Halberd fall to her shoulder. "You did do good though."
Back to top Go down
Rosey

Rosey

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:58 pm

Rose quickly ran up to a smaller bow. She grabbed it and hugged it like it was her best friend.

James looked at all the weapons and finally chose a group of throwing knifes
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:59 pm

Felix looked over at Rose "Hi Rose"
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:00 pm

Irene shook her head and crossed her arms, "I know who you are and what your power is." She smiled, "You won't use your power and neither shall I. Fair enough?"
Back to top Go down
Pinely

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:03 pm

Happy lightly tapped the dummy's head with the sword. "....It's just a stuffed dummy," he told himself, making him tap the dummy a bit harder. Swallowing, he brought the sword back, eyeing the dummy. It's fake, he told himself. He swung the blade, and it sliced right through the dummy's head, stuffing exploding into the air. Giving a shrill shriek, Happy dropped his sword as stuffing fell from the air around him. Blinking oddly, he scooped his sword up again shakily. "M- Ma! ;n;"

And all the other characters were just smacking dummies and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Rosey

Rosey

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:04 pm

"hey Felix" she said "what did you choose?" she asked him
Back to top Go down
rainydays

rainydays

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:07 pm

Payton laughed. "If I didn't like it I wouldn't have fought you in the first place. Though I didn't appreciate you kicking my hand," Payton said. "See you around," she said with a quick wave above her head as she walked back to the dummies.
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:08 pm

"A longbow, I nearly chose those iron claw things but I like archery better" Felix said smiling

"Ok that's fair" he said readying his spear
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:13 pm

Irene nodded and led them to the training area, taking out her weapons from the side of her belt, butterfly swords. She assumed a light-footed stance and stood sideways. "Your spear is no good when I'm too close. Try to keep me away." she told him and began to almost dance around him in a circle, when she felt the opportunity, she held up one knife to block his spear and dove her arm in with the other, aiming to jab him in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Rosey

Rosey

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:16 pm

"I agree" rose said showing her small bow.
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:18 pm

Luke quickly grabbed her knife when she blocked his spear and twisted her hand and kicked at her when she went to jab him
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Pessimistic Old Man
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:22 pm

William jumped to test out his new weapon. Despite the length of the handle, it was at heart a one handed sword. A red tassel hung at the end, which he assumed was for distracting the opponent or just pure decoration. William jumped at the nearest dummy, using it in the same way a fencer would use a sabre. Stuffing fell out of cuts to the chest as the sword cleanly sliced through.

Lynn looked as the other students practiced and cautiously approached a dummy before slashing blindly, wailing the blades around wildly. This proved to be effective, if a little degrading of the elegant weapon and a bit tiring on the arms. The flaws in her technique, or lack thereof, would have made a Grandmaster cry.

Alex reclined, slowly drifting off to the sounds of the massacre of dummies and the clanging of weapons. How lovely.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:25 pm

Irene had been trying to so something simple for she thought that he's try to use his spear against her anyways, but quickly reacted. You see, she was a very strong and flexible person. She he tried to kick her, she hastily threw her other hand on the ground and did a sort of spin, aiming a kick for his head, but mostly twisting herself around to release his grip on her.
The young lady stood up and back away, a smirk on her face. "Not bad, your hand is bleeding, though. she said, referring to the hand which he caught her small sword.
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:27 pm

"Yeah, it's fine though" he said wiping the blood off on his shirt
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:28 pm

Irene nodded, "Now try to come at me." she said, turning sideways and standing flat-footed, both swords held close.
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:33 pm

Luke stepped back then ran at Irene full speed with his spear aiming for her side
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Second Class   The Second Class - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Second Class
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next